The Fallen Knight - Explore Gotham post-Batman! (Still Seeking!) (LGBTQA+)

Started by Doomsday, January 22, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

JamesSureWould

Last time I trust a link that Doomsday gives me :)

And its fixed now

Alias

Ace Flyer

Doom! You were in the clear! It was James's post! :P

Selina will be posted in ASAP. Now, what to do with all my backup CS's...

Doomsday

Oh, to approved players, be sure to check the announcements thread. I just tossed up two important announcements regarding characters.

Orange Marmalade

I think the Joker has been giving you guys a little gas or something. Weirdos.

Also yay!

Giantmutantcrab

So for those of us who have sent applications but were not accepted...  Like me, for example...  Should I work on it more?  Should I erase it and start again?  Or should I choose a new character?

Doomsday

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on January 26, 2016, 08:39:30 PM
So for those of us who have sent applications but were not accepted...  Like me, for example...  Should I work on it more?  Should I erase it and start again?  Or should I choose a new character?

Everyone will get a PM back regarding the status of their sheet, whether we like it, love it, hate it, want revisions, etc. Yours is still pretty fresh out the oven so give us a bit to get back atcha :P

Read:

Quote from: JamesSureWould on January 26, 2016, 08:18:14 PMIt should be clear, we’ll still be accepting character submission to join the game, and are still reviewing more applications, but these are the first wave of approved characters.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: JamesSureWould on January 26, 2016, 08:18:14 PM
Hello there boys and girls, we’re proud to announce the first round of acceptances. We had a lot of good applications, but these were the ones we thought best fit the tone of the game we wanted. It should be clear, we’ll still be accepting character submission to join the game, and are still reviewing more applications, but these are the first wave of approved characters.

So, without further adieu…
Wander - Roy Harper/Arsenal
TheBlackestThrone - Victor Szasz/The Question
AceFlyer - Selina Kyle/Catwoman
Orange Marmalade - Damiana Wayne/Robin
WardenIce - Veronica Vincento/The Anarch

Please post your character sheet in the Character thread, check out the Game Info thread, and head over to the OOC Discussion thread to talk to your fellow players.

GG Orange. :)

Well now the only main bats side kicks left is Tim. I'm not interested in him. *begins to plot on how to stop Christmas from coming*
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

JamesSureWould

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on January 26, 2016, 08:49:25 PM

GG Orange. :)

Well now the only main bats side kicks left is Tim. I'm not interested in him. *begins to plot on how to stop Christmas from coming*
pssh, your fault for not liking best robin. Well, best after Dick. And after Damian. Okay, atleast Tim is better than Jason.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: JamesSureWould on January 26, 2016, 09:03:19 PM
pssh, your fault for not liking best robin. Well, best after Dick. And after Damian. Okay, atleast Tim is better than Jason.

He's the least interesting Robin behind the rest. I even prefer Duke Thomas and the Robins.
Master ON/OFF

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on January 26, 2016, 09:07:31 PM
He's the least interesting Robin behind the rest. I even prefer Duke Thomas and the Robins.

There's tons of other awesome characters though! Want help brainstorming stuff? You gotta figure something out. Or else!

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on January 26, 2016, 09:12:57 PM
There's tons of other awesome characters though! Want help brainstorming stuff? You gotta figure something out. Or else!

I'm already running an idea through my head.

Something with a lil... static to it.
Master ON/OFF

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Doomsday on January 26, 2016, 08:42:10 PM
Everyone will get a PM back regarding the status of their sheet, whether we like it, love it, hate it, want revisions, etc. Yours is still pretty fresh out the oven so give us a bit to get back atcha :P

Read:

*offers oven mitts.  Crab oven mitts.*

Darwishi

I got mine in late.  And it's an OC. AND it's long... so, I kind of expect it to take some time and such.  Time to have a nice pre-bed drink...

Amarlo

Still working on my OC, hoping to have her done by tomorrow ^^ I'm getting SUPER psyched about her too. Can't wait to join everyone in play :D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Amarlo on January 26, 2016, 10:44:50 PM
Still working on my OC, hoping to have her done by tomorrow ^^ I'm getting SUPER psyched about her too. Can't wait to join everyone in play :D

Laaaaaaaaaazy :D

Darwishi

Juggtacular

Giantmutantcrab

Juggtacular

Crash

Hmm I think I may make an OC that is the daughter of Zatanna and John Constantine.  That way I can tone down her powers some.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Ace Flyer

Ah, nice! I was actually planning on trying to make John himself, if/when we're allowed second characters...Has a lot of fun playing him in a different DC game, and would have made him here if I hadn't really wanted Selina / thought sooner less-Gotham oriented people would be fine xD

Crash

Going off New 52 with the after batman timeline I was thinking Constantine and Zatanna would easily be in their late 40's early 50's.  So a 20 year old kid wouldn't be out of the question.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious