Private (Between Sweetamber18 and AAA111)

Started by sweetamber18, February 14, 2010, 08:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetamber18

Seth sits in the small living room of his apartment, waiting on Alexis to arrive.  They had never actually been "dating" so to speak, but he was hoping to get to ask her tonight to be his girl.  He changed positions on the couch, becoming worried.  Where is she?  He thought.  She should have been here almost an hour ago.  Maybe she got lost.

AAA111

Alexis is driving over to Seth's place. He told her that he wanted to talk about something but she was really kind of worried so about an hour later she arrives at his place. She gets out of the car and walks up to his apartment as she knocks on his front door.

She stands there waiting for Seth. She is very scared thinking they have been hanging out lately and normally when a guy has asked her over like that it was when the guy said we need to stop hanging out or something. So she is really nervous.

sweetamber18

*jumps up at the sound of someone knocking on the door*
Coming!
*Opens the front door in a flourish*
Where have you been Alexis?  I was worried sick!  Come in, come in.
*Ushers her in a little to roughly*

AAA111

"Um sorry I was driving over here. Remember that I do live 45 minutes away. I made this drive for you so it better be good. Aww you were worried about me. How sweet"
*She walks into his place smiling widely at him*

sweetamber18

*returns the smile, knowing that she would be thrilled with his news*
Sorry about that...I forgot just how far away you live.
*shuts the door behind her*
So...why don't you take a seat.  Can I get you something to drink?  I have some milk, pepsi, tea, a few other sodas.

AAA111

*Sits down on the sofa..noticing how cute he looks when he smiles*
"It is fine..I was just saying that is why I was late..and um a pepsi would be great if you wouldn't mind"

She is anxious and shaking getting very nervous

sweetamber18

*walks into the kitchen and begins to make the drinks*
Ok, she wants pepsi and I want tea.....
*thinks of a good way to suprise Alexis*
I'll just tell her then.
*finishes making drinks and walks back into the livingroom and sees her shaking.  Hands her her drink and looks at her worriedly*
Are you cold, Alexis?

AAA111

*She holds the drink he gave her and she sips the drink*
"Um a little cold but I will be fine"
*She looks at him thinking he is a really good, sweet guy. Definitely not what she is used to and she smiles*

sweetamber18

Ok then, let me turn up the heat a little.
*walks over to the wall and turns the thermostat up then returns to the couch and sits beside Alexis*
So....do you wanna know why I had you come all the way out here?

AAA111

*She sits and smiles at him thinking how caring and sweet he is towards her. *
"Yes I kind of would like to know what you wanted me to come over here for? The roads were kind of icy ya know"
*She says teasing him a little bit. He was worth seeing though. She has a definite crush on him*

sweetamber18

*laughs at how cute she was when she was teasing him*
Well...I..
*studders over words a little*
Will you be my girlfriend?
*has a look on his face like he might die any moment*

AAA111

*She looks at him in shock..not at all expecting it but loving the fact that he asked but she really likes him and she would like that*
"So you made me drive 45 minutes to come over here in the icy roads to ask me if id be your girlfriend huh? Well the answer to that wonderful question is a definite yes. I would love to be your girlfriend. Are you okay though? Your face looks like your in pain or something "
*She smiles widely at him as she laughs .*

sweetamber18

*realizes how stupid he must look with his mouth hanging open like a dork*
Yea....OH YEA! 
*picks up Alexis and spins her around in circles till they both fall back onto the couch and cuddles her*
And yes *whispers in her ear*  I did have to make you drive all the way over here on icy roads to ask you that.

AAA111

She puts her arms around his neck as she laughs*
"Well I'm glad that you told me to come over because I am really excited to be here now BOYFRIEND"
She smiles wide never having been so happy in a very very long time

sweetamber18

*laughs along with her*
I'm so glad she said yes....
So now you're my girlfriend.  Now I have to come up with ways to pester you.
*thinks for a moment*
Like......
*puts my hands on her sides and starts to tickle her*
tickling you!

AAA111

She laughs and starts wriggling around trying to get away. She is super super ticklish*
"Hey hey hey that tickles"
She laughs hysterically as he starts to tickle her
She puts her hands on him and tries to tickle him.

sweetamber18

*laughs and moves so that her hands are pinned against his chest*
Now you can't be getting away from me, you just got here.
*eventually stops tickling her*

AAA111

*She smiles up at him*
"Hey you are the one tickling me. I'm ticklish. I'm not saying that I want to leave you I'm just saying that I am ticklish"
*She smiles up at him thinking how cute he looks especially not that he is finally her boyfriend*

sweetamber18

*returns her smile thinking about how adorable she is and how good they must look together*
I don't want you to leave.  I enjoy spending time with you, I always have.

AAA111

*She smiles at him*
"Well that makes two of us..besides we are officially the cutest couple ever. So where are you roommates tonight?"

sweetamber18

*laughs, having completely forgot about his roommates*
I paid them off to get them to stay out till late.  They wanted to hang out and see how it went, but I didn't want them to.  I didn't want anyone here, this is our personal time together.
*smiles down at her*

AAA111

*She smiles thinking he is really different than the rest*
"Aww how sweet. You are by far different from all the other guys I've dated.*
*She loves that fact that she can just sit there and he will hold her and she doesn't have a care in the world about it*

sweetamber18

*nuzzles her neck gently*
I love you, and I always will.

AAA111

*She laughs*
"You love me..you've only be my boy for about 30 minutes"
*She has secretly loved him from first sight..he just has this aura about him*

sweetamber18

*looks at her suprised*
I've always loved you...I've just never known how to tell you is all.

AAA111

"Well I've loved you ever since I saw you at the mall with that ex-gf of yours. Uh I hated her. I was just jealous I think"
She grins wide.

sweetamber18

*sighs when she says ex-girlfriend knowing that she didn't know what had happened between the two of them*
Don't worry...turns out I wasn't very fond of her either...especially after she slept with my brother.
*continues to snuggle her*
But I don't have to worry about that with you.

AAA111

I sit up and look up at you
"What??!! Why did the two of you break up anyway. You looked like the perfect couple. Cinderella and Prince Charming"
*She always heard stories of what an amazing guy Seth was..and she wanted to be part of that and she was also jealous of his ex-girlfriend.

sweetamber18

Ehh...It's been about 6 months now.  All I was to her was a nice body....she had never really loved me.  She wasn't worth my time anyways.
*sees a glimse of jealousy in her eyes*
Why?  You weren't jealous were you?

AAA111

*She becomes very shy at that moment so she just looks away and nods*

sweetamber18

*laughs heartly*
You had no need to be jealous.  Sure, she looked good, but she had an attitude like a fighting pit bull.  She was really stuck up too.  Besides, *pulls her back in close* you're a much better fit for me than she could ever be.  I told my brother he could keep her.

AAA111

*Laughs*
"Oh am i? Please explain. Id love to hear it and does your brother know about us?"

sweetamber18

*adjusts himself on the couch so that he is more comfortable*
To answer your last question:  Don't know, and really don't care.  If he does he does, and if he doesn't he doesn't.  As for the other part, of course you are!  You're funny, sweet, and kind.  You have a sense of humor and you're not a stuck up pain in the butt rich kid.

AAA111

She smiles up at him as she plants a kiss on him. There first real kiss. She smiles after she kisses him. She knows how lucky she is to have seth.

sweetamber18

*looks at her shocked, then returns her kiss*
Aww...how sweet!  I think that deserves some more tickling.
*Attacks her with his hands, tickling her*

AAA111

*She laughs hysterically as he tickles her*
"STOP STOP..i can leave ya know"
She tease him

sweetamber18

*rolls over on top of her and pins her to the couch*
Now you can't get away!
*laughs as he continues to tickle her*

AAA111

*Just then her roommates decide to come home*
"WHoa whoa come on seth leave that behavior in the bedroom"
They say teasing

sweetamber18

*rolls off of her still laughing*
Hey guys...I want half my money back 'cause ya'll came home early.
*looks at Alexis*
We can go over to your place if you want....you don't have any roommates that I'm aware of.

AAA111

"Yo bro you can both stay here. We can all hang out and have some fun. Make sure this Alexis girl is good enough for you. You didn't listen to us about the last one so we have to make sure this time"
The one roommate, chase, sits in between us and I laugh

sweetamber18

*leans over and wraps arms around chase's neck*
Aww...are you jealous of Alexis, Chase?  I think you're afraid you won't be the center of my attention anymore!
*goes to give Chase a kiss on the cheek with a goofy look on my face, my lips stuck out like a fish*

AAA111

"Yo bro I don't think so. But look what happened with alyson and someone didn't exactly listen to us so yeah"
He says looking at u

sweetamber18

*fake punches Chase in the chest*
If I recall correctly, I remember you telling me that "She had the hottest body of any girl I've ever seen bro!"  So please excuse me if I chose not to listen to you.

AAA111

"Well she did but you may have outdone her already"
He says winking at me.

sweetamber18

*rolls over the top of Chase and wraps arms back around Alexis*
I think you're just jealous of my beautiful lady.

AAA111

"Man bro you know how to pick 'em..How about you leave me and lex alone and we can get to know each other"
He says

sweetamber18

*Looks at him very seriously*
Not cool man, not cool.

AAA111

"Whats the problem? Just wanna get to know her better. No big deal bro"

sweetamber18

*sighs heavly*
Alright, but if you touch her, its on.  Understand?
*Kisses Alexis' forehead gently*
If they agravate you too much, just hollar.  I'll be in the other room.
*gets up and walks off*

AAA111

*They start talking and getting to know me and stuff and chase puts his hands around me and holds him. He is very touchy feely. He likes to push seth's buttons alot.*
Yo girl you are fine..treat seth good. now give me a hug*
He says loudly so seth hears.

sweetamber18

*ignores Chase's attempt to bait him and continues cleaning the kitchen.

AAA111

"Yo Seth. I touched your girl. No wonder you are dating here. She is sweet. We are def in agreeance. GOOD JOB bro"
They all tell you

sweetamber18

*turns around and wacks Chase upside the head with a spatula*
Told you not to touch her.
*Chuckles and walks back into the living room*
So do I need to kill them?

AAA111

*She is very shy around new people so she just shakes her head*

sweetamber18

*laughs*
There's no need to be shy around them...they're good guys for the most part.

AAA111

"What do you mean the most part..we are super cool. Cooler than Sethy-boy over there"
They all say at once.

sweetamber18

*gives them a goofy look*
Which is why they're single and I have a great girl like you!

AAA111

"We just haven't found the perfect girl..maybe we can all share alexis" They tease.

sweetamber18

*turns to them with a mean look on his face*
I think not.
(can't keep going tonight, keyboard messing up really bad....maybe my hubby will let me use his laptop)

AAA111

"Fine then..we'll just go to our rooms" they both say as they leave and i scoot over to the chair and sit by myself

(Sure that is fine..just post whenever. No biggie!)

sweetamber18

*watches them go to their rooms*
I could hurt them for that, they should have known better than to make those comments.  They know how bad it hurt me to find out my ex was cheating on me. 
*looks at her funny*
Why'd you move over there by yourself?

AAA111

*She shrugs*
*She is very very self conscious and she felt kind of weird for some reason. She felt like she was in the way or something. She hasn't really had a guy that has been this good to her so it is new for her*

sweetamber18

*Smiles, trying to make her feel more confident in herself*
*plops down on the couch and pats the seat beside him*
Why don't you come back over here and sit with me?

(I gotted approved!!!)

AAA111

*She looks at him*
"I don't want to bother you..Maybe I should go home"
She says to him as she gets up and starts to get ready to go home

(yay..does that mean we won't continue. hope not)

sweetamber18

*stands up and wraps arms snugly around her waist, pulling her in close*
You don't have to go...I promise they won't bother us again.
(of course we will continue!  I'm having too much fun to quit!)

AAA111

*she looks up into his eyes*
"They weren't bothering me. I just don't want to bother you or take away from your homework or bonding with your roommates or anything like that"

sweetamber18

*throws his head back and his laughing so hard he can hardly breath.  Finally catches breath and looks at her lovingly*
I haven't had homework all semester hun.  And as far as *coughs sarcastilly* bonding with my roomies, I've had almost 3 years to bond with them.  I haven't even had the pleasure of knowing you that long.

AAA111

*She smiles adoringly at him*
"Well we've been friends for like 3 months..plus there isn't that much to know about me. I'm pretty boring"
She says as she looks up at him noticing how sweet and cute he looks tonight.

sweetamber18

My point exactly.  I need to know more about you.
*pulls her over to the couch and sits down*
And you're not boring....no one as beautiful and smart as you can possiblly be boring.

AAA111

*She blushes eight shades of read as she leans her face into his chest suddenly feeling extremely self-conscious..she has never been happy with a guy like seth before so she isn't sure what to do with it*

sweetamber18

*sees her blush*
Aww...you look so cute when you blush.
*Kisses her on the neck gently, then nuzzles her*
So, come on, tell me all about yourself.  I wanna know everything.

AAA111

*She looks up at him as she laughs*
"Like what do you wanna know..I don't know anything about you either so you first"

sweetamber18

*Smiles*
Well lets see....
*acts like he's thinking really hard*
I have the ugliest roommates anyone could ever be stuck with.

AAA111

*She laughs*
"Not true..some of them are pretty good looking and cute"
*trying to test him and see what he would do*

sweetamber18

*gives her a funny look*
Oh really now?
*acts all jealous and insulted*
Well then...*huffs* maybe you should go out with one of them then.

AAA111

"Now why would I want to do that..I got the cutest boy in this whole apartment building as my boyfriend"
*Smiles*

sweetamber18

*laughs*
Ok, so now it's your turn to tell me something.

AAA111

"Um well I got blue eyes and brown hair"
I tell you being super super sarcastic..She is a very sarcastic person

sweetamber18

*huffs childishly*
At least I told you something you didn't already know....

AAA111

"Your so cute when you do that little huff. Bet you didn't know that"

sweetamber18

*looks down at the slyly*
Nope, and I bet you didn't know how cute you look when I...
*begins to tickle her for the third time that night*
TICKLE YOU!

AAA111

*She laughs hysterically at him*
"Fine fine i'll tell you something about me. I'm probably one of the if not the most sarcastic people you will ever meet. i love sarcasm. its the spice of life"

sweetamber18

*stops tickling her, proud to have found a way to get answers from her*
Ok then, now it's my turn.
*thinks for a moment*
Ah....I have 3 brothers and 9 sisters.

AAA111

"Oh my gosh..Big family. All i have is an older brother"
Her family is super close and she is very family oriented.

sweetamber18

I wouldn't call it a family...more like a zoo.
*laughs as old memories return*
And would you believe that my mother raised us all single handedly?  I am the youngest, and my father died shortly after I was born.

AAA111

"Wow your more has to be amazing to raise 9 girls and 3 boys..especially someone like you"
*She loves to tease him*

sweetamber18

*Smiles widely, very proud of his mother*
Yea she is....maybe one day you'll get to meet her.
*Looks back down at her*
Now it's your turn again, something about you that I don't know.

AAA111

"Um i had a younger sister but she passed away about a month ago in a car accident"
*No one else really knows about that other than the family..she isn't crying yet but she is very emotional about it still*

sweetamber18

*pulls her in close and kisses the top of her head*
I'm sorry to hear that.  I bet she was just an amazing a person as you are.  She wouldn't want you to be upset over her death though, I'm sure she's in a better place.

AAA111

*she puts her arms around him as she cries into his shirt..not having really broken down yet about losing her sister. It is still a hard and rough thing for her. *

sweetamber18

AAA111

*she looks up at him with tears in her eyes*
"If it wasn't for me she'd still be there..i wanted a cd and mom said no but annie said she would go get it for me. So she did and she never made it back. If i hadn't been such a brat my sister would still be here. I don't deserve anything good ever"

sweetamber18

*continues to hold her softly*
Don't ever think that it's your fault.  It was just her time to go is all.
is a religious nut

AAA111

"No they should have taken me instead of her. She was so caring and I was a spoiled little brat"
Crying into his shirt as she suddenly falls asleep. Not having slept in a few days.

sweetamber18

*holds her until she falls asleep.  Not wanting to wake her, he gently moves out from under her and lays her head on the couch, goes and retrives a blanket and covers her up.*
Goodnight my dear.
*Goes into the bathroom to brush teeth and shave his face*

AAA111

A few hours later she wakes up not knowing where he went. She gets very scared and starts to cry. She just had a nightmare that she lost her older brother too. She is shaking in fright*

sweetamber18

*Jumps up from where he had fallen asleep at the kitchen table while working on his laptop.  He had a big paper done for school within the week.*
Huh?  What's that?  OH!
*runs into the living room to see whats wrong*
Hey, whats wrong?
*Sits down beside her and pulls her close*
Come on now, everything is alright.  You must've had a bad dream.

AAA111

She looks up at him*
"Nothing I'm fine..you lied to me. You said that you didn't have homework. If you need to do your hw I am fine and I can go home"
She says looking up at him not wanting to be too clingy*

sweetamber18

*laughs and hugs her*
I did not lie to you.  I told you I didn't have any homework, and I didn't.  I consider homework to be an assignment that is assigned one day and is due the next.  I have almost a week to finish this paper; I only have maybe two more paragraphs to do.  I was checking back over what I'd already written to make sure it was right is all.

AAA111

*She shrugs*
I just don't want to be the super clingy girlfriend. I don't want to be that.

sweetamber18

*smiles and cuddles her*
The only way you could be overly clingy is if you glued yourself to my back.  Otherwise you don't have to worry about being to clingy, ok?

AAA111

*she nods as she lays her head on his shoulder. Loving the way that he makes her feel*
*She just sits there resting in his arms*

sweetamber18

*cuddles her gently and loving the way her hair falls over her shoulders*

AAA111

*Just then her phone rings..*
"Yeah I'm over Seth's"
"Yeah he did ask me"
"Of course I said yes"
"Do you absolutely need me?"
"Yeah I can do that..No no it is fine"
"Sure..okay bye"

I look over at you and sigh

"My mom needs me home to watch my sister"
I say looking up at you

sweetamber18

*Looks at her*
Thats cool then.
(are you wanting to end the roleplay?)

AAA111

(No no not at all..just changing it up..that ok?)

*She looks at him*
"My mom was so excited to hear that you asked me to be your girlfriend. Did you want to come with me and we can hang out or something. I feel bad leaving you"

sweetamber18

(its fine just didn't know lmao :D)
I'd love to go with you!  I will get to meet your family.
*smiles lovingly at her*

AAA111

*SHe smiles lovingly at him*
"Awww yay..Just to warn you my dad is very very protective of me and questions my boyfriends out of the wazoo. Like he questions you soo much"
*Her dad has hated all her other b/fs*

sweetamber18

*laughs*
I promise I will behave.  I will answer all his questions honestly and to the best of my ability.

AAA111

*She laughs*
"God you are so freaking cute. AH"
*She gives him a quick but loving kiss on the lips*

sweetamber18

*leans in and pulls her close and kisses her back*
Come on, before they think I've kiddnapped you.
*laughs at own joke*

AAA111

*she kisses him back*
"I wouldn't mind a cute boy like you kidnapping me..that was a bad joke"
*She laughs teasing him*

sweetamber18

*gives her an evil grin*
Come on, I'm ready to meet your family.
*Acts like he's rushing her around*

AAA111

*She nods as she leads him out to her car and she gets in the passenger seat hoping that he will take control and drive. She is so tired and doesn't feel like driving. THe keys on the seat*

sweetamber18

*picks up the keys and climbs into the car.  looks over at Alexis to she that she is almost asleep in the seat and chuckles.  starts up the car and pulls out of the driveway.*
Now you have to tell me where I'm going, I've never been to your house before.

AAA111

*She gives him directions to her house and then she instantly falls back asleep. She has had a rough few weeks and she has been exhausted lately*

sweetamber18

*turns on the radio and makes sure that the volume is low enough not to wake her up.  He thinks about how adorable and innocent she looks when she's asleep.  It takes him about an hour to reach her house because the roads are so bad*
Come on hun, we're at your house.

AAA111

"mmphh uh 5 more minutes"
*she says as she goes back to sleep

sweetamber18

*laughs to himself has he gets out of the car and goes around to her door and opens it*
Come on now, I'm not going to carry you in you know.
*starts to poke her in the side consentatly*

AAA111

*She wakes up and groggily looks at him*
"Ugh.you suck"
*She gets pissy when she is tired*

sweetamber18

*laughs heartily*
Only because I woke you up hunny.  Lets go, you can take a nap when we get inside, promise.
*kisses her on the top of her head and helps her out of the car*

AAA111

(I hope this doesn't seem rude..do you possibly want to start a new rp. Maybe like two people who used to date. They had a rough relationship..or no? )

sweetamber18

(You have a thing for relationships don't you?  ;D  Lol that would be fine...I'll get another tread started and delete this one, is that cool with you?  I wanna delete this one before I make a new one....btw are you really underage for this site?  Just wondering of course ;D)

AAA111

(Yes I do..lol. Thanks for being understand :-) And nope I'm overage. When I wrote a description to prove my age I got confused and it make me sound like I was but honestly I'm not. Promise)

sweetamber18

(Kk then :D.  I'll delete this one now and open another with a smiliar title.)