Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Ritsu

Tharic

*eyes closed, he runs his fingers down the pillow, softly caressing it. "Oh Brae, I've waited for this moment for so long. To hold you in my arms." Leaning forward, kissing it softly. Pfffttth.. Quickly opening his eyes and seeing the pillow.. "Wha.. What the fu.. Aww. come on!"

Falstaff

xxmaxinitxx

Breathless Intent

*giggles as she's saved by Ritsu, wrapping her up in a snuggly hug while they laugh at Rolin molesting the pillow. Calls out from about ten feet away* Oh baby, Oh baby...yeah just like that....*giggles more*

Ritsu

*chuckles, adding some realism to Bre's calling out* ;)

Rogue

Tharic

*Sighs loudly, throwing the pillow at Brea before laying back down* Fine.. I can take a hint..

xxmaxinitxx

Falstaff

Proud Geek

What's wrong Rolin, you and that pillow seemed very happy together. :P

*Smack's Bre's bum as he walks by.* Sorry Ritsu none for you. I don't want to tempt the fates anymore than I already have today. You are...well. I will save that for another place.

Ritsu

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

Awww *feels bad for Rolin's pouty face* You can come snuggle here. I've got two arms! *reaches one hand down and delivers a firm swat to Ritsu's bottom* There, Geek, I did it for you *winks*

Ritsu

Tharic

*Nods slowly, coughing as he rises and walks over to snuggle next to Brea, wrapping his arm around her*

Falstaff

MadnessChi1d

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

Gah! No more newbie boys! *grumbles, and takes out her frustrations by tickling Rolin*