F lf M for Dark Medieval Fantasy setting

Started by sansa, May 28, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Set in the 1820

All Lady Eivy Wright ever wanted was the freedom to live life as she pleased, despite her aristocratic parents' wishes for her to marry into wealth. But her fate is far more terrible than an arranged marriage when her family becomes prisoners to one of the most fearsome and powerful vampires of all time, Count Vlad Dracula. Imprisoned in the decrepit castle in the Carpathian Mountains, Eivy’s new life as a Bride of Dracula is filled with bloody feasts, cruel beatings, and sexual depravity. There is no hope for escape. Vlad Dracula has elaborate plans to use her familial connections in England and she has become his favored pawn. Even more terrible is the bond of blood between them that keeps Eivy tethered to his side despite her deep hatred of him.

Name: Lady Eivy Wright
Appearance: Fair skin, red hair, tall and slender/Picture
About: Eivy is a free spirited young woman who yearns for a life of independence and freedom. Her defiance often intrigues young suitors with the desire to control her but she always has a new trick up her sleeve to scare these men away. Being 18 and unwed has frustrated the Wright family whose only desire is to see their daughter wed happy in a house of wealth and status. Eivy acknowledges her parents mean well but the spirited beauty could care less for the money or status in the arrangement.
Kinks: Fantasy, Vampire, Medieval, Non-Con, Blackmail, more.

What I need: A communicative partner to contribute fresh ideas for a potentially
long term role play that can turn into an elaborate, detailed, and messy bit of fun!
This story has so much potential to be more then some typical goth vampire story.
It could be just that but this truly can turn into a lot of fun with the ideas I have in store!

**To those who do not play vampires but like the gist of this idea, please PM any how and we can discuss further what you may prefer**
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)