The Claiming (Vampire x Human) F for M or F

Started by Thera Regina, February 02, 2019, 03:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thera Regina

Ten years ago, the U.S changed. Everyone knew that a war was coming, but nobody knew just what shape that war would take. Nobody would have guessed that the war would take the form of hundreds of Vampires taking down the presidency, the senate and the entire U.S government. They came out of nowhere, one day it was all calm and quiet, and the next the news was reporting that almost all of the government officials had been slain by a group of Vampires known as The Shadow of Blood. Things fell into disarray after that, more and more Vampires came out of the proverbial woodwork, taking people from the streets and feeding on them, or simply killing them for fun.

So basically, this RP is about Vampires and Humans. The Vampires rule the US, and those humans who are ‘Claimed’, get to live in luxury apartments, and have all of their needs taken care of. They basically live like royalty, whereas those humans who are ‘Unclaimed’ live in rented accommodation, and have to work for a living.

What I’m looking for is a male or female (Writer gender doesn’t matter) to play an ‘Unclaimed’ human who gets saved by my OC and eventually becomes her ‘Claimed’.

Interested? Drop me a PM.

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here