Castaways

Started by thymoit, August 29, 2007, 12:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thymoit

I have an idea knocking around in the back of my mind for a MFF or MFFF game.  It's the old, what if you were on stranded on a tropical island idea, but with the twist that it isn't a M/F pair.  There is an extra woman (or two) to deal with.  In a departure from my usual writing here, no bondage, this would go under Light Single Threads any sex would be consensual.  I'm looking for two or three players interested in playing one of the female castaways (I'm playing the male role).  In addition, I want (mostly) straight female characters.  I'm looking for a game with a slow start and lots of character interaction and tension around the fact that there is one guy and two (or three) women.  If the women are bisexual, then there is no conflict, no tension.  At most they might be bi-curious and I'd prefer bi-reluctant or even totally straight.  The resolution of the story should not be fixed from the start that they all end up sleeping together.  Maybe that happens, but maybe they end up time-sharing, or having a massive fight.

I prefer to play with female players running female characters, but I will consider a male player with a female character.  This is a character story so consider a background with some baggage, some unresolved issues to be worked through.  Doesn't have to be major, just something to be worked through as the story plays out.

TheLivingWonder

thymoit

Well there is one.   ;D  Although for this idea to work we'd really need at least one more woman otherwise we'll just be doing the cliche man and woman straded on an island - guess what happens. ::)

TheLivingWonder

Yea, I guess yer right. Or you could do two men with one woman. Or etc. etc. hehe, the combinations could go on and on. ;P

Ariabella

Sounds interesting to me...let me see if I can come up with a bagged laden character :)
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

thymoit

Excellent, that's two!  I'll get a thread up soon, probably tomorrow.  Now, in order to be stranded on a tropical island, you have to somehow get to a tropical island.  So just to fill in some details on how that happened.  Everyone was on a small jet airplane from a fictional company Trans Pacific Air that offered low fare getaways to Tahiti.  The plane left Los Angeles and encountered a storm.   The pilot detoured around it, not overly worried about deviating from the flight path and climbing to miss the worst of it.  Then something happened to one of the engines and the plane went down in the storm.  The passengers were able to bail out into two rafts.  The three survivors end up on one raft and lose sight of the others and everyone else...

I'll expand on that with my initial post, but basically that gives you a starting point.  You'll need someone who could possibly be on a trip to Tahiti.  If you're planning on playing someone not very well-off, then perhaps they won the trip in a radio contest.  I'll probably make my character be the pilot.

And we're still open for a third female if someone expresses interest before the thread goes up.   :)

thymoit

Thread up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10978.0

There is still time for a third female to join us if someone is interested.  She would be washed ashore separately.  If you are interested, post here or send PM.