My most urgent RP craving at the moment. (F - Whatever suits you.)

Started by Nachtmahr, March 16, 2013, 09:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Right then, I was randomly browsing through stuff on youtube, as you do in the middle of the night when you've got nothing else left to do, and then I came across this concept. It's something that I've thought about doing something with for a very long time, but I've never been able to make up a plot or background that worked for me.

I can't explain exactly what it is I want, apart from something deep, preferably romantic, and philosophical. I will not try to explain the plot, but the video I'm going to link below pretty much explains it all. This will probably not be as much of a sexual roleplay, as it will be a chance to explore some deep, ethical questions, and strange romance between a run-away, faulty computer and whoever might take her in.

I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did.

Kara : a PS3 new technology
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

owen84

Don't think I have the time to dedicate to this story but the vid was amazing thanks for sharing.

Let me Know how it turns out.
Why is it that only in death do we truly learn about life.

BadForm

Actually, that looks like you'll have a lot of fun playing it through. Intense and challenging. Of course, the first question that came to my mind is "aren't all nerds in love with their computers?" ;)

Seriously, have fun - and if this is the level of story driven RP you write, then get in touch sometime if you want to explore another story. I'm fascinated.
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0