AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}

Started by TeacupTwink, November 06, 2013, 03:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

He could have been a student at one time, but I don't think many of the boys would be interested in learning from someone who is seen as ' The Help ' if you know what I mean. The council probably would think of it as stupidity on James' part for letting him do it. What he has an interest in however is completely up to you.

Twisted iN Tux

It would have been more of an extracurricular offering, but that's cool.

TeacupTwink

I appreciate the addition of new ideas being tossed in, but some of them I just have to decline. I'm not sure I could take the coven part as seriously with their butler complimenting their " Crowned lotus " or " Grasshopper stance " after serving them at the dinner table. [ I'm not even sure if those are yoga terms but, they sounded like it to me. :X ]

Twisted iN Tux

No need to explain. It's all good. Once a butler, always a butler.

Orange Marmalade

YaoiRolePlay

Arthur calls Merlin manservent. Bwhahaha. My sister watched the show just for their relationship and she always emphasized that part when talking about it. :P

TeacupTwink

I can only imagine him tearing that he didn't catch the bouquet at a wedding now. Since I don't know what he was planned to look like I'm just imagining your avatar, but the image in my mind is priceless. " Never a bride, always playing with the groom behind closed doors and going back to being the butler. "

and yes Orange, yes we can. If he still wishes to join that is?

Faustus

Dang it, Teacup. I glanced back, saw the archetypes and saw a passing mention of "all we need is a knowitall" and went "OH. OH THAT'S ME I'VE GOT THIS."

*humphs*

You can expect me to have a character up a little later.  ;)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Stygia

Yay! I was hoping the list of stereotypes archetypes would entice others. I'm glad it's you.

did you see my ginger?!

Faustus

Know-it-All characters that you want to repeatedly punch in the face are my specialty. I think it comes with the University-kid hipster territory.

I DID GOLLY you know I love ginger boys right? right

Edit : And now I'm torn between three separate images for my character. *grump* Can't pick which boy I would rather play. . .

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

YaoiRolePlay

Tarquin says he likes having more kids to abuse use. And extort for knowledge. ;D

Twisted iN Tux

Name: Philip Henri Lebasque
Alias: The Butler
Race: Human, Caucasian (French-Canadian)
Height: 6'6"
Body-Type: Powerfully built, broad and muscular
Body-Hair: Zero, save facial and head hair
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Personality: If yin and yang had a child it would be Philip. He can easily be both sunny and shady, kind and cruel. Rarely is he not in one mode or the other. There is no grey with Philip. He either adores you or despises you and, regardless of where you stand, he's not afraid to tell you, which means he will fawn all over you, if loved, but not think twice of kicking you in the balls if you annoy him even just a little. 
Likes: Long walks on the beach, romantic candlelight dinners and...are you fuckin' kidding me with this shit?! That is not Philip at all. Philip lives to love to the extreme, to serve fiercely, to honor and obey to a fault. As long as he is working, he is thrilled to be alive! He's really only happy when he is doing something - and doing that something very well - for someone else.
Dislikes: As noted below, anyone who simply cannot make up their fucking mind ends up on Philip's shit list. Life is too short to dick around. Too, fucking, short.
Occupation: Staff, House Manservant and Personal Valet to the Head of the School
Powers:
Healing, 4.5 pts., Major, Philip can mend bones, stop heart failure, and even heal disease if detected early
Telekinesis, 4 pts., Average, Philip can lift between 26 and 150lbs
Pyromancy, 2.5 pts., Minor, Philip can light cigarettes and candles
Shadow Shade, 2 pts., NA, Philip can easily hide within shadows
Shapeshift, 2 pts., Minor, Philip can change minor physical traits such as his eye and hair color, as well as the size of his anus, penis, and scrotum
15 Points Total   
Between The Sheets: Switch, 50/50
Role: Switch, 50/50
Turn On(s): You name it, Philip is there. He has no limits. None. He's somehow able to find the pleasure and pain in everything.
Turn Off(s): Indecisive teens, indecisive adults, and indecisive fucks. Either shit or get off the pot already!
Extra Pictures

Mister Philip Lebasque: Meticulous Manservant and Veracious Valet

Formal Philip: Tailored Suits in Black & White, Always B&W, with the Occasional Hint of Silver or Grey

Casual Philip: Predominantly B&W, with the Occasional Grey Topcoat or Vest and, Even More Rare, Blue Jeans
History: Philip's parents shipped him off to Brother Brandon's School at a very early age, pretty much the moment they sensed there was something different about their son. Never visiting, nor writing or calling to see how their child was doing, it was obvious, even to an adolescent boy, that Jean-Paul and Margreit Lebasque were essentially finished with their son. They would send funds to maintain his tuition, including room and board, but that would be the extent of their support.

Embracing the situation, instead of becoming a dour, bitter boy, Philip made the most of it, so much so, that upon the completion of his courses, many years later, he would ask to remain on staff, unable to envision himself anywhere else in the world. He loved his home and the people found within it - well, most of the people - and he wanted to be there for the other boys who would arrive, in particular, the ones that were deemed different and, more than likely, cast from their homes as he was.

Fiercely loyal to the school and its teachings, Philip took the role of manservant and ran with it, seeing as he lacked the skills to instruct. Primarily serving the students and the faculty, Philip also serves as the Head of the School's valet. Therefore, his day often starts hours before dawn and doesn't end until well into the late evening hours. While many would find such a lifestyle grueling and unrewarding, Philip finds it anything but that. He truly loves the work that he does. Granted, it doesn't hurt that the ugly gene seems to have been banished from the school, at some point in its long, dark history.     

boyblue23

TeacupTwink

Quote from: boyblue23 on November 12, 2013, 05:35:07 PM
Still accepting profiles? Should I start working on one?

I have to be honest, given your past history of posting you're quite questionable if you're here to stay or post regularly... If you can somehow promise me or reassure me in a way that I can believe I'd be willing to accept you. As I know everyone needs a chance? I'm going to need at least 2 posts a week out of you to join. Can you do that or more?

boyblue23

I can definitely promise that and I am willing to reassure you in anyway I can. I'm not sure why but unfortunately I seem to chose roleplay partners or threads that die quickly. But I miss roleplaying and I hope to be around for the long run.

TeacupTwink

Eh, I'm a bit iffy on it personally. I feel like I should give you a chance. So it looks like we're going to have a vote. I'm not sure seeing as I don't know your character yet if he'll effect the rp if you go missing or if we can just roll him up in the carpet, killing him off like Madison. Which of course would be the butler's job. I'm going to message the owners of the other characters and see if they think it is a good idea because it's their game too.

TeacupTwink

Approved Character thread and OOC thread are now linked in the directory on the front page.

boyblue23

Ugh!!! So excited to join in on the fun you guys :) I'm ready for some bitchcraft!!

TeacupTwink

I think we all are. Though I will still be accepting student and staff members I think we're ready to begin.

Faustus

Name: Tracey Peter Stanford
Alias: None that he is aware of at this moment.
Race: Caucasian – English
Height: 5'7”
Body-Type: Slim. He isn't skinny, but he isn't as built as some of his other peers either. This is mostly due to his distinct lack of outside influence and exercize. He'd rather be curled up reading, thank you very much.
Body-Hair: Exceptionally minimal, and what exists is kept meticulously trimmed.
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None

Powers: 11/13 points spent, 2 remaining.
  • Telepathy
    • Cost : 2.5
    • Skill Level : Tracey uses this ability above all others. He cannot control minds with his talent, nor does he have any desire to do so. He may occasionally accidentally fall into someone's mind and see or hear things they might not have meant for him too, but he is always apologetic when it happens. He uses it primarily for communication, often preferring to speak from his mind to another as opposed to using his words. The extreme backlash that comes with it is that he cannot turn it off and he will often grow extremely exhausted from being assaulted by other's thoughts if he leaves the connection open.
  • Telekinesis
    • Cost : 3.5
    • Skill Level : Average. Because of his natural, latent ability with telepathy, Tracey has extended it and honed it into telekinesis as well. While he functions at an average level, he is still failing with the finer points of it. Right now he mostly seems to use it for lazier functions, such as moving a book closer to him. He's getting pretty good at stopping objects from hitting him through telekinesis as well.
  • Soul Tap
    • Cost : 2
    • Skill Level : Minor. Communicating primarily through thought and skipping sleep due to all-nighters with books can leave Tracey quite exhausted and he has worked this talent only to the bare minimum to grab a little coffee-boost of energy from someone else. He hates using it and will only do it for very fleeting seconds.
  • Healing
    • Cost : 3
    • Skill Level : Average. Tracey prefers to help people at all cost and understanding how to heal someone of their wounds became critical growing up. The best that he has gotten up to is broken bones and closing wounds, but while he can heal a deep and nasty injury he cannot keep it from scarring.

Personality:
Tracey is seemingly a demure type of person, often preferring to keep to himself than be surrounded by others. He is far from the popular type, possibly because of his self-imposed isolation away from people due to his telepathy. The reality is, the longer you get to know Tracey the more you discover how simply brilliant he is. One could scoff and argue that of course someone who can get into the minds of others should be brilliant, but he never uses his abilities for that. Every bit of knowledge he earned the hard way – by reading and digging through piles of research material to supply himself. When he knows an answer, Tracey really knows it, and he gets a thrill from being able to explain things. His explanations have been known, however, to encompass short-essay answers when he could have simply said it in a sentence.

He might just like to hear himself talk.

He can come across as a bit arrogant due to this, and he had been known to believe that he has the answer for everything when he really doesn't. That particular personality quirk can lead to him being very bull-headed and stubborn about his opinions and feelings. Despite this, Tracey truly does mean well and has a pretty charming normal personality to back up his cheeky know-it-all self. He has also been known to have a wicked sense of humour and contain more sass in his pinky than most do in their entire bodies.

• Quiet rooms with relatively few people in them.
  • Old books that have that scent to them.
  • White noise.
  • Rivers and other bodies of water.
  • Playing the violin.
  • Getting the right answers in classroom situations.
  • Private or Solo Studies.
Dislikes:
  • Group work.
  • Loud rooms, or heavily crowded and populated ones.
  • Being told to be quiet in class for giving “too long” of an answer.
  • Storms.

History:
Tracey was raised as a relatively normal boy in the beginning. His family – well off – owned two homes : one in their native Britain, the other within the United States for business deals. Tracey spent much of his time growing within their stateside home, often under heavy watch from personal tutors or his loving and doting mother.

When his telepathy emerged, things changed.

His mother was un-phased by it. Though she did not present as strongly as others, the garden in the back was a strong testament to where her own gift lay. Tracey had never thought about it, but the fact that plants grew there that were not native to the area and had earned peculiar looks from the gardeners were a bit peculiar. . His mother, with all her strong talents with plants and nature, accepted his telepathy from the go and encouraged him to hone it. It was a hard struggle and often went awry, either by him dropping into minds unwillingly or by projecting his own thoughts into others minds. His father was less than impressed by his behaviour and would tell him to “be quiet” or to “shut up”.

He had no idea the voice he was hearing wasn't his sons through use of vocal chords, but thoughts.

Tracey stopped speaking verbal words as often following those incidents. The playground bullying didn't help matters any.

Time passed, Tracey grew and continued to practice his magick and gifts in solitude or with his mother's assistance for years. When the mail came to call him away to a different location. . Well, he was both eager to run off and immerse himself with like-talented individuals as well as dubious. Having spent so long on his own, or only in the company of his mother, made him uncertain. The fact that his mother had informed him his telepathy wasn't a common gift only made him more wary if they could even help him. Regardless, with a smile he packed his bags and decided to give it a go.

What could possibly go wrong?

Between The Sheets: A bit of a switch by personality and nature, but he hasn't tested the theorem out too many times. While Tracey isn't a virgin, sexuality hasn't come to him very easy due to his telepathy. He has difficulty controlling it during impassioned moments and it has been known to go haywire without strict observance. Due to this before coming to the facility, Tracey pretty much became asexual. As of current he is very Sapiosexual – And he may as well be, seeing how long he tends to spend interacting with minds.
Role: Sub – 70%, Dom – 30%. Sort of. Give or take.
Turn On(s): He isn't 100% certain what turns him on, really. Tracey is still exploring himself and his sexuality, though he has found that he gains a strong pleasure from his partner's pleasure. If they are enjoying themselves – either in top or bottom positions with him – he finds they give off pleasant thoughts and emotions that he naturally picks up on. These are addictive to him, in a way. Beyond that he does hold fantasies of someone taking control over him and forcing him to maintain concentration by reading aloud from one of his books while they fuck him. Sensory deprivation, especially hearing and sight would be fun in his eyes as well.
Turn Off(s): He despises partners who do not speak during sex at all. It lets his mind roam too much and causes a huge headache. Tracey is also not fond of dim witted individuals to the point of almost being physically repulsed by them. Be aesthetically attractive all you want, but he is very intrigued by your mind.

Extra images of Tracey Peter Stanford

I should note that kind Teacup permitted the Telepathy route with Tracey. :D If something should be changed, let me know!

Faustus

I was dying for an excuse to use little McAvoy. This seemed appropriate. B)

Orange Marmalade

Faustus

Okay, whoa, wait, I was going to exchange warfare with you but even I got distracted there for a minute.

Um.

yeah um

Stygia

I...I um...

*stares*

*wipes drool*

...what? Oh, right.

Fascinating character Faust. I rather look forward to seeing him in action.  :D