AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}

Started by TeacupTwink, November 06, 2013, 03:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faustus

Oh, man, good luck to you, Aiden. The virgin with the serial rapist as their roommate. ;)

And as for my little Tracey. . . Well, he and Matthew might butt heads (he will, inevitably, call him stupid or something, I just know it. .). Brennen he might find to be more cordial.

I also think its pretty funny that the telepath who isn't exactly 110% comfortable with being around people has two roommates to share with. He's going to have headaches all the time.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Orange Marmalade

Rapist should be careful ;) Some people are protective of the students.

TeacupTwink

LOL I love you Stygia, I thought it was nice to give you that room with him.  If you don't want noncon play, I'm sure someone will be willing to switch. I'm willing to change it and take requests but no one asked or told me who they'd like to buddy up with. I buddied up with Alex, no one else did. :[

Plus I thought a mix of personalities would be good. I thought this would be an interesting and good mix. After all, Tracey would be too comfortable in a room with Aiden for example.

TeacupTwink

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190294.0

^ Also here is the rp so far. Sorry if it's a sucky starter.  - PM me if you want to switch your roomies out.

CurvyKitten

WOOTWOOT now where to start of my boy's....hmmm.....hehe

If anyone wants a scene with one of my boys let me know.

boyblue23

Stygia

It's fine, teacup. If Aidan has any problems with him, he may run to one of the more protective teachers and request a room change. Or he'll grow a barrier of thorns between their sides of the room xD

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Stygia on November 18, 2013, 11:06:03 AM
It's fine, teacup. If Aidan has any problems with him, he may run to one of the more protective teachers and request a room change. Or he'll grow a barrier of thorns between their sides of the room xD

Lol plus he may not rape his room mate. That might be too easy for him.

YaoiRolePlay

Bwhahaha. Shy little red headed virgin gets put in the same room with the creepy power hungry serial rapist.

This can only end well. ;)

TeacupTwink

YaoiRolePlay

I don't know if he'd rape his roommate, that'd be too obvious and easy to trace. Although there's always the intimidating him into silence while abusing him every night route.... >:)

GhettoMagick

Sorry my internet is being wonky right now but I'm still interested in making a laveau character
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

TeacupTwink

Quote from: GhettoMagick on November 18, 2013, 06:56:48 PM
Sorry my internet is being wonky right now but I'm still interested in making a laveau character

Can't wait to have you then. :] Send the character to me when you can.

boyblue23

Teacup you might want to link the roleplay at the beginning too, so everyone knows it's started :)

TeacupTwink

TeacupTwink

boyblue23

I've been thinking about making a character from the other school, I'll start working on something

TeacupTwink

The enemy school has a name now! Thanks to Blue picking something not generic like I did. xD

TeacupTwink

I am back, officially --- I know I've said this before. However I don't know if I think this rp is actually able to be saved. I think I let it die, but also the lost of TNT has really made it for me a bit lack luster. I don't feel we have enough staff - but I also feel like I've let you all down a lot as far as this one goes. While Secrets can STILL go on I believe as Secrets is much more sexual, I don't know about this one.

Do you guys think I can save the coven if I re-recruit and hunt for some more staff and maybe some students if we've lost any?

boyblue23

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]