Married Couple Abused by Single Man or Another Couple (Interest Check)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, December 25, 2013, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I'd play the single man or man in the abusive couple.

Plot would be something like my guy is walking past a married couple when he happens to catch the wife smiling at him as they pass each other in doorway, on sidewalk or aisle.

This happens again and again everytime a couple passes him over course of a few more days. One side of him thinks it's just human nature when eyes catch in a public place like doorway, sidewalk or aisle.

Then after another instance of the same thing happening, he decides to make a comment to the smiling woman and that leads to an unprovoked attack on him by her husband.

After a few days, he is able to invade the couples home and either abuse them by himself or with help of his own lady friend. Would like at some point for the husband to blame his wife for he entire ordeal because she smiled at the man in public.

Looking for at-least two other players to play the couple that will have home invaded after a public incident.

Desirous

Interested in playing the role of the husband and bookmarking this!

amandafame

I can be the wife. Would of course need or like some back ground on her and her hubby.

CriminalMindsFan

The backgrounds of the couple would be left up to those who will be playing the couple. I'm thinking my guy views them as the perfect couple who have active sex life but perhaps in reality they aren't that happy and have no real wild sexual desires until my character interupts there life and fills it with his own horny desires.

For my character the bad guy, he is single and never been married. May also still be a virgin or have limited experience with women and men. He is off a bit mentally and that would explain him misunderstanding why women naturally smile when walking past him or when he holds a door open for them.

His idea to comment to her after such a moment and getting beat down by the woman's man, sets his mind on revenge... him having accomplice is not required.

amandafame

Well I do like the idea and getting degrade by my husband for me being the cause of all this just for simply smiling is pleaseing. There is a few things I would enjoy in this story line i'm sure, just send me a PM to talk some things over any time.

CriminalMindsFan

This is still open and I'd like to add a Valentine's Day theme to it, if I can find two people to play the couple. It will be a guy ruining a romantic evening by forcing himself on the couple because he hates Valentine's Day.

Nameless One

I'd be interested in the role of the dom couple's wife, if you don't mind a Lord playing a female character.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs