To Eat Or Be Eaten (A High School RP) Interest check

Started by LimitlessNikkie, January 29, 2014, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

So before I put a great deal of time and effort into this I want to see what kind of interest there would be in playing. Basically the idea is playing out the top two grades (Junior and Senior Classes) of a high school (to start with). I would like to fill the roles of the top social groups at a prep school. The basic arch types, the male jocks and the queen bee group for the girls with a smattering of other roles. This would preferably be a story about the social dynamics of the groups and the competitive nature involved with being a member. Dating, Growing up, Self discovery should all be a part of this. I don't want this story to revolve around sex but in the growth and change of the characters threw one of the most turbulent times of their lives. That's not to say sex would not be part of the story it should be as the characters discover and nurture and sexual nature but I would like the story to have a great deal of depth concerning character growth and change. This will be a sand box character driven game.

So let me know what you think and questions are more then welcome!

Chreestafer

this has me tentatively interested, id like to see how this fills out :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

azzmeister89

Yea, this sounds interesting enough, put me down for a spot in this one

lesleymoon

Let me also put a tentative interest out there for this one...

Yukina

LimitlessNikkie

Great one more girl and we'll have the base number I wanted for the senior class.

Yukina

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on February 01, 2014, 09:30:54 PM
Great one more girl and we'll have the base number I wanted for the senior class.

I was planning to play a female character.

LimitlessNikkie

Google

Curious about playing a senior who has discovered anarchy... But interested
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

LimitlessNikkie

Great. So if everyone wouldn't mind lets start character creation. As I said this will be character driven so keep that in mind. I'm not going to give you a bio skeleton just write what you think is nessisary and please include a picture.

On a side note I'll be out of town a few days so no rush take your time. I look forward to reading what you guys come up.

I'll make a full work up for the school when I get home. Just keep in mind prep school focuses around sports and study. Theses are the kids that are legacys to ivy league schools.

azzmeister89

Name: Alex Swift
Sexuality: straight
Personality: laid back and chilled out he always has a smile on his face, his relaxed manner makes him easy to talk to and approach which makes him popular with the ladies although he's fairly oblivious and not overly smart when it comes to academics.
History: Alex is a transfer student from the UK, its said his family are fairly rich but not much else is known about Alex.
Hobbies: guitar, art and kendo
Ons: flirting, kissing, sensual sex, rough sex
Offs: toilet play, heavy bondage, pain and torture

Izaya Orihara

Curious, though I only know a bit about the American education system thanks to watching a few films. And it seems there's a fair number of differences between it and the one in England. :P

On a related note, I watched The Faculty a couple of days ago.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.