News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormie

Well you walk around everywhere without a shirt! >.> we are done.

Lucius Cornelius

everytime that i take out my clothes you don't want to look at me.

We can't do nothing at this rate, we are done!!

Stormie

-falls to the floor crying- y-you always m-make me cry! W-we are done..i wish i-it wasnt like this..but its the only route

Lucius Cornelius

oh come on, i can see that are fake tears even from a mile away, each time you know im right you only fail to the floor like that.

And what is worst i can go to bed with you to fix up because you still are not approved :P

we are done

Stormie

(oh harsh lmao good one though but harsh...i need some ice ouch)

you hate mint oreo shakes so we are done (lmao im tired and running out of ideas so i made a funny :)

Lucius Cornelius

(giggles, good that you find it fun giggles)

Oh come on, you never want go out without undies , and you know how much i love it. And i never complain about been tied and chained as you wish.

So you never fullfill my desires and only yours, its done

Stormie

-gasps- I DO not! I go out with out my undies and my little skirts you want me to wear! It's you who won't put on a shirt! -pokes you hard-

(hehe ;P)

Lucius Cornelius

where is your daring? where is your passion ?

i want to do it with you on kitchen over table , on every room of the house, but you only want on bed... and with light off!

need a person with most passion in my life, we are done

Stormie

Well I didn't know you felt like that. We never talk things out and I cant handle all the fights. I would love to do it in everyroom of the house with the LIGHTS ON! you just never open up! We are done

Lucius Cornelius

And you tell me it before get approved!!! you only do it for tease me im sure of that!!!

no we are done for real now.

Stormie

I wish I can get approved so I dont have to tease anymore! I cant control that though that was the staffs decision. but we are done because you keep reminding me of my approval proccess that went wrong and yeah .... i hate you we are done!

(aww i dont really hate you -offers hug-)

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Stormie on September 30, 2010, 03:59:13 AM
I wish I can get approved so I dont have to tease anymore! I cant control that though that was the staffs decision. but we are done because you keep reminding me of my approval proccess that went wrong and yeah .... i hate you we are done!

(aww i dont really hate you -offers hug-)

i would love to make you keep your promise, but don't want that happen like the last promise you did with the toys, the ropes, the honey and the other stuff that you pretend that never do. We are done

(giggles, receive hug and kiss cheek, im glad that not hate, is fun, but after so much fight expect a good make up :P)

Stormie

(-giggles- oh really now ;) )

well first off we have been together 7 years and you still think i like honey. no i love to use chocolate and strawberry sauce with a little bit of whip cream. now thats a snack -winks- but you dont like that and expect me to like honey so we are done

Lucius Cornelius

yes yes yes, im geting used , i know what is happens, is like all the use leather stuff, you always say that don't want to wear that , but each time i return home early you are dressed in that way and guy next door is running to his house.

ok you can run after him if you want because we are done

Stormie

-gasps- I DO NOT! I wear that stuff for you when you come home but for some reason you always see the neighbor running. Thats because he does his daily run everyday. I'm sorry you think that hun but its not true and I know you wont beleive me anyways -looks off to the side as tears form in her eyes-

Lucius Cornelius

oh no not that tears again, are the same that you use always, and besides if it is that so why do you never to play with the leather on? or want to tie me? or be tied? you only watch tv and send me do all the cleaning in the house. I need proof that you still lvoe me

Stormie

-wraps my arms around you and looks up at you- Aww i still do love you. what do i need to do to show my love to you

SSJ4Gojeta

Remember when I asked you out? Well... I was actually talking to the girl behind you...

Harley Quinn

You should have asked her instead, she might have been able to better appreciate listening to you talk about your favorite subject.  All.  The.  Time.

You.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SSJ4Gojeta

Maybe if you actually had any ideas, we could talk about something else once in a while, but you just have to remain the constant gormless fool...

MasterMischief

Needs more vowels in your nick.  Banned!

abandoneddolly

you turned intp a pumpkinm and while I adore halloween it makes it kind of hard to kiss you

MrDiamondBackJack

You really need to have some form of self motivation.  Having to wind you up, just have have a simple conversation is just to much work.  If you ever get a battery and an on/off switch, look me up.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

SSJ4Gojeta

Ever since you've gotten that broomstick, you seem to think you're too much of a high flier for me...

MrDiamondBackJack

I was trying to come up with a good reason to leave you.  I wanted to give you an excuse to give your drinking buddies, so that you would not have to lose face.  I was trying to find a way to keep things amicable, so that we could be civil around our mutual friends.  It isn't working.  I just don't love you and I am not sure that I ever did.  It is as simple as that.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)