Tribal warrior and his wife. [M seeking sub F]

Started by AKunoichi, May 08, 2010, 01:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

I'm having an idea for a sort of tribal roleplay in a jungle setting that's a cross between the amazon, Vietnam, the Congo, and pandora from avatar (but with no blue furrys).

I'd be a tribal warrior and somebody else would play my wife. The wife would be much younger than him and very clingy. Our village has been destroyed in the crossfire of a Vietnam-esque conflict and we are traveling through the jungle looking for a new home.
You would be the damsel in distress type and I would have to save you from getting killed/raped/eaten. As a result you would be generally shy and timid, but confidant and trusting around me.

More setting details if somebody shows interest.

AKunoichi

Wow, 3 responses in under 12 hours. I don't know how to chose.

x3yugimutoux3

I'd be interested. I'm a sub F, and I like being a damsel in distress! Pm me if you're still interested! Oh and feel free to check out my on's/off's.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

AKunoichi

Well I got 4-5 applications now. Yikes!
While I imagine polygamy being not uncommon in this tribe, my character is a young man with only one wife.

Everyone post in the thread why I should pick you instead of the other girls.

heavenleighdahl

I am interested in the story and play a good subservient wife. However, I don't know what the other girls are like so I can't argue my case. All I can say is that I am a good writer, and can add onto a story well. I enjoy the idea, and playing the damsel. Still, there isn't much I can say else.

AKunoichi

The setting as you know it.

This story takes place on a colony world thousands of lightyears away from earth, caught in a proxy war between two interstellar empires.
Not that it matters to our heroes, for all they know the world is a flat expanse of jungle stretching forever.
You grew up in a village on the banks of a vast river winding through the rainforest. Living in a circular structure called a Shabono, similar to that of the Yanomamo Indians of Brazil and Venezuela. In your tribe the men hunt while the women forage. Marriages are usually arranged by tribal elders and because holywood has not given you unrealistic assumptions about relationships, these matches usual works out just fine.  :P
Women usually marry at 14, and men at 18. Our heroes have been happily married for about 2 years now, and are 16 and 20 respectively (see the picture in my last post for what we look like)

Recently war has come to the jungle. Sky people fly overhead in giant dragonflies that spit fire, and demons lurk in the depths of the jungle, eating men and raping women.
Other villages are getting caught up in this war, siding with either the demons or the sky people.
Last week a bunch of thugs came into your village and claimed it in the name of "The progressive peoples revolutionary front of social freedomocracyism". They raped and looted everything they could find, and used the village as a base from which to attack the sky people.

The sky people's wrath was quick and absolute. Sky warriors descended upon the village, killing the servants of the demons and burning what was left of the village to the ground. Felling the burning village, you and your husband escape into the jungle. Fighting for survival in a war beyond your comprehension.

AngelOfDarkness

do you have someone picked out for your rp cause i am good at the submissive timid shy quiet wifey type
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

AKunoichi

Right now I have about 4 people who PMed me, one of which backed out due to competition, only one of them has made a follow up in this thread.
There are two more people who posted in the thread but havent PMed me.
And only one person who has contacted me more than once.

More than anything else I am looking for follow up. The weakest part of play by post is when one or more players drops out due to unforeseen circumstances.
I am expecting at least one post per day, and advance warning of any absences.

heavenleighdahl

I can offer at least one post per day, though I try for more. The beginning, if it's going slow with hashing out, can have one post per day, but like I said, I try to get more.

AKunoichi

Quote from: heavenleighdahl on May 10, 2010, 02:45:39 PM
I can offer at least one post per day, though I try for more. The beginning, if it's going slow with hashing out, can have one post per day, but like I said, I try to get more.

You seem to be the most committed so I chose you.

Too everyone else who expressed interest,
If this works out, I might expand this roleplay, or make more in the same world.