News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The breeding program

Started by SunflowerKisses, October 03, 2012, 12:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunflowerKisses

The zoo was trying to find new ways to breed their males, sometimes the females didn't take to the males sperm or she just wouldn't get pregnant by the male. So a group of scientist got together and started working on a different way to breed the zoo males, they tried everything with the females they could think of. Adding more hormones, making them extra horny and willingly to breed but nothing seemed to work, so they turned to the males. Adding more testosterone to them, adding more to their sperm count, with this their genitals grew larger and they came with a problem the males were always horny and needing to breed with something. So the zoo came up with a different kind or program.

They brought in girls, giving them a job with out telling them what they were going to do, yes they would be working with the animals but not in the way they thought. Each girl turned into a bitch for a handful of males, the girl lived at the zoo and was treated like a animal, well also like a human but they wore I.D tags showing they were bitches and what males bred with them and where their pen was. Some of the girls had been injected with feral female hormones so they came into 'heat' and were just as horny as the males, that way they became more willingly for the males to bred them.

Jamie was one of those girls, she had been injected with hormones and was now in heat, it was driving her nuts! She needed someone to breed her and for someone to breed her now! The girl acted more like a in heat bitch now more then ever, she was stripped and put into a over night cage, the zoo keepers planed on leaving her and a couple males in the cage for a couple days. The keepers had left the girl whining and begging for something to fill her. Sitting in the pen she whimpered a itchy burning feeling on her already wet pussy, her breasts had grown from the hormones and she even started lactating.

http://www.highwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime-girl-110-HD_wallpapers.jpg

(Looking for someone to play two or more feral males, it would be cool if the males were brothers or best friends they can talk to each other if you want, and it doesn't have to be this long, this was just the intro...Thanks!)
MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.
Currently open for a few more topics.

Patriarch

I might be very interested in making Jamie scream out in mad pleasure. Send me a message if you're interested in working out details.

JS Rogers

How many males are you looking for? I'll make her scream.
LIST OF CHARACTERS;
Name:
Description:

Lady Avacyn

Dang, I love this idea... I'd love to play the girl in this scenario. Hope it turns out the way you're hoping it will! Good luck!

Kane Gunlock

I would really like to be apart of this I like the idea

Combicon

Ooh, interesting idea. As fun as it would be, I'm not sure how well I would do as playing as male characters, or even if you're happy with people playing alternate genders, either way, I hope it goes well for you too!

Haibane

Mm, would you be interested in making this a small group?

Which male animals are doing the impregnating and is the plan to have the human girl give birth to a real animal young, or litter of  from her womb? (I'm assuming some VERY clever and VERY kinky scientists here).

What became of the female animals the scientists were trying to breed?

Do you plan for the male animals to be RP'd as though they are non-sentient?

A few questions, yes, but the whole bestiality idea for me right now excites me terribly!

Chrystal

I sort-of agree with Haibane.

I'd looked at the thread and thought it was very interesting but you already have a large number of people interested (for a one-on-one).

But if it was made into a group game I might be interested, depending upon how the male animals were being played...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Missy

I would love to be apart of this, can we make this a group pretty please!?