DarkCassandra's Deviant Desires! [Mostly FxF]

Started by DarkCassandra, November 09, 2010, 06:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCassandra

Some of these are better off as one-shots, and some of them are great for long term. All of them can be adapted for either. These are not all of my ideas, but it's a start.

NOTE

Due to many horrible experiences and those experiences continue to prove true, I will rarely -ever- take a man playing a female role. Why? Personal reasons and overall lack of competency. It's not personal, so please don't be offended if I shoot you down and that's the reason. It happens. Often, I might add.

Basement Bondage FxF

This is rather simple. I want to play somebody that has experimented with bondage-self bondage, as a matter of fact. I want you to be her friend, sister, or co-worker, another closet kinkster. Perhaps even a rather experienced one! We can discuss that together.

The point is, you come to my place, because we'd arranged to go out that night-we are friends, after all, right?-yet when you arrive, I do not answer the door. Thinking I must be in the basement doing laundry or something similar, you push the door...only to find it unlocked. Odd; you could have sworn I always locked the doors. Something must be up.

It then dawns on you, that you've never been inside the basement. It's nothing large, but still...what am I hiding down there? And boy, do you find out.

The Fetish Shop FxF

You are the owner of a certain fetish shop, full of every toy you could imagine, hoods, latex wear, gags, everything. You run the only successful shop of this type in the area, and people worldwide come to you and order special things, custom made toys, or just the run of the mill BDSM gear and equipment.

Obviously, you'll have a lot of money, or enough to live underneath this shop at least. One floor above is your living quarters, the living room, and the normal 'house' equivalent. The 'ground floor' is the shop itself. And the basement is...where the real fun happens. You own your own personal dungeon down there, filled with [insert imagination here].  And you occasionally need a new...model for your shop. One that you can bondage up to the point where nobody will even think she's a human, not a doll. And later on, you take her downstairs and have the real fun, for as long as you want...

(Obviously, it's bondage-heavy and probably will involve harder kinks. Not for everyone.)

Enslaved FxF, FxFutanari
Somehow, someway, via hypnotism, addiction, mind control or another method we create[there are many.], you enslave a friend of yours. Not just to you, but more specifically, something you have. Be it a body part, such as your ass, or a substance you create, you find a way to make this friend of yours unable to live without it. She physically and psychologically needs this item, whatever it is, and through it, you can get her to do absolutely anything.

You've known this friend for a long time, a friend you can vouch for and make excuses for. A friend that, if disappears, you're the go-to girl for. Where did she go, they'll wonder? You can make up a variety of excuses they will all believe. Perhaps even staging her death, making it so she couldn't rejoin her life if you gave her the chance...But she's not going to get that chance.

Special Delivery! FxF, FxFutanari

This one is very, very simple. In a world where slave trading is legal, [or perhaps you just have excellent connections] they are often delivered to one's house. In this case, yours. You can even 'Order' them to specifications; from looks to level of training, and in some cases, even the fetishes that they have. Or you can buy a fresh one. Either way, they wind up on your doorstep or in your living room, inside of a too-small box, tied up, sore from a long trip. Today, yours has arrived.

Desperate Housewife(wives)FxF to the Nth power.

Set in a neighborhood where all the men are either gone to war, always on 'business trips' or something else that keeps them away from home for long periods of time, the housewives are left to themselves. And after a while, they start to get lonely, as you can imagine. These wives are...different, however, in the fact that they all share with each other everything. Stories, gossip...Even sexual desires. And in this case, all of them[Or most of them at least] all have a dominant sexual tendency. And together, it just doesn't mix well, oh no...So what do they need to do?

They have a few options. They can capture/kidnap someone they've seen on the streets, or if we include slave marketing in this world, buy one from there from pooled money. Either way, this girl [Played by me] would be the...shared slave to the housewives, since they all wanted her. Whether that means all at once or one at a time, as a party favor, a present, and a bunch of other things I've got floating around in my head, this picture-perfect neighborhood has...quite the dark side.

The Reporter's Secret FxF

A reporter, she's always had interest in things of the BDSM world. But being who she is, she can't just come out and say that. It would absolutely destroy her career! In order to learn more about BDSM, this reporter agrees to follow a professional, well-known and infamous Dominatrix around, putting her signature a piece of paper that says she will do what she says, no matter how dangerous or obscure. They go to a BDSM festival of sorts, and slowly, progressively, things just get worse and worse.

Until finally, she doesn't know if she even -wants- the handcuffs to come off.

Art. FxF, FxFutanari

I was inspired by a story I read a while back; it wasn't sexual and it was themed around gargoyles and statues, (whether as creature, concept, or theme). Essentially, someone ends up encased in a gargoyle statue by a sculptor and the story ends with them being pulled up to the ceiling. It was a little gory and heavily psychological thriller-ish.

You are the famous artist who can capture so many human expressions in your work. You can show compassion, fear, hatred, love...Every single human emotion, and all of your works are different. Each body, each hair style, each eye color if they can be seen, and even each facial expression...From the amount of wrinkles down to the look on their face. They are all different. And nobody knows how you do it!

A reporter comes to your house, and decides she's going to get an interview, no matter what it takes. She'll even have sex with you if that's the price she must pay. But this story will make her career, and she knows it! She takes a leave of absence, saying she's going on holiday, when really she's on a hunt for you. With such an alibi, nobody will miss her if she suddenly disappears on some tragic accident...And you know that. What she doesn't know is that there is a deeply disturbing reason why your art is so...lifelike. Why it seems to look like an actual person, not a sculpture, or painting, or something else...

Moving In. FxF, FxFutanari

My original idea was a spin off of the fetish shop one, where the woman would call frequent club goers up to her room and objectify them, turning them into her club's newest furniture after a night of torture and/or other things. If that idea interests you, let me know! Or this one, obviously.

You are the owner of a brand new house. Whether this is a mansion, a small apartment, or anywhere in between is up to you. It could even be your own store that you need to get furnished. And you have the perfect way to do so.

By means of kidnapping, a slave market, blackmail, ways to repay a debt...You get the girls you need to get the job done. And what's this job?

Well, moving in, of course! You have a love for bondage, and have always wanted someone to test out your own creative abilities on. You've had a few relationships here and there with some BDSM involved, but nothing like what you are about to do. You do not buy a single piece of furniture for your house. All the utilities are there except for a toilet, but there are no couches, footstools, doormats, chandeliers... Nothing. Your goal is to create a house full of human furniture.

Orally Fixated FxAny, preferably F
This next one isn't so much of a plot idea, as something I've been craving. I do indeed have a couple of ideas about how such a thing could occur, but that's left for us to discuss, in this case.

A girl that's orally fixated...That one that you always see putting things into her mouth, chewing on her pencil, swishing juice around inside...All signs. But she's never come out and said it, oh no, and why would she? How would people react? Not well, most likely. But you...You would love it. And not just because you, well, love oral. Oh no. The thought of being able to stuff anything inside an open mouth occurs to you, and whether she likes it or not, that's exactly what are going to do.

Luckily for her, she's always been told she has a big mouth. Perhaps it's time she shuts up a bit, for once.

Two Lovers FxF

These two ladies have known each other for god knows how long. And they've also been involved for equally as long. Luckily for them, they are the perfect match. Sexually, personally. Everything you could ever want in a partner, they have, they share...one could say they are truly in love. From an outsider's perspective, they were!

And truly, together, they were too. Only, their love was...different. It was consensual in every way, however it may not look that way at all times. They both love the world of BDSM. No, they crave it. And each one of them fits the other. One is masochistic, full of thrilling ideas for her partner to use with and on her, always eager to do more...And the other. Well, she's sadistic, beautiful, slightly psychotic...but won't do anything too horrible to her lover, would she? It's been a few years, and the relationship has escalated.

For the above idea, I'm really looking for a long term roleplay, and would require a lot of OOC communication between my partner and I. Ideally, this would cover the full range of things, fetish-wise....Vanilla to sadism. As for the story itself? That's what we talk for, silly.

You're such an ass kisser! FxF

Alexis is the type of girl who will do anything to get ahead in the corporate world. Anything. There have been rumors going around the office that, more than once, she's sucked off her co-workers in order to get a good word put in for her. She's done the same for her various male bosses, and has been rewarded with pleasant 'bonuses' and better-than-average treatment, a flexible work schedule, and when she's at work...doing relatively little than agreeing with whatever they say. But now, the bosses are changing-and the women are taking over. But Alexis doesn't care! No, in truth, she's always preferred the ladies-and has been sucking up to her new female employees that know nothing about her ways, her female bosses that have just moved in. Showing them around the office, treating them nice, giving them respect and ideas...Kissing their asses, basically.

But one woman-she sees this. She has seen the game before, and she wants to teach Alexis a lesson! Perhaps more, but she would get a kick of humiliating the bitch in front of her co-workers...or even on her own! Calling Alexis into her office one day, Alexis' boss would ask her to do something nobody else has-to kiss her ass. Not metaphorically, but...literally. Kiss her ass. Why?

This is where the OOC bits come in. If you like the sound of the brewing scenario, shoot me a PM about it;- it's got many potential paths it can take. One shot, long term, extreme, vanilla...but please. You must have a certain respect for the butt! Or at least, having someone else respect yours.

Drowess meets Surface Elf. EX, given the nature of the drow.

You would play the Drowess, here. And by whatever means necessary, you grab yourself a surface elf-perhaps even a long forgotten cousin you must eliminate! Regardless of the how, or the why...You want a new play thing. Not someone to be a piece of your slave staff, but oh no. You could be the Matron Mother of a house, or even just a lonely female drow, a high ranking member of society that seeks a pleasurable release. Unfortunately for anyone outside your own mind, the drow's idea of a pleasurable release is far more painful for them than it is for you.

I have quite a few ideas for this, and because magic could easily be involved...oh, it's SO open ended! Definitely need to be EX, though.

The Asylum! Would work best as a future setting. FxF

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu244/Numenor89/1281442919447.jpg

A strange Asylum for those deemed 'crazy' by their families are taken, possibly even by a corporate plot, only to be made these rubber slaves for the rest of their lives, with the only chance of escaping being death, or to become a Mistress themselves...Most are perfectly sane, yet are convinced otherwise.

Imagine, being told you're crazy, forced to believe it, medicated...and on top of that? They're coating you in rubber, doing experiments on you, controlling what you eat, even controlling the very air you breathe. Who's to say that isn't some gas as well, infused with a drug for compliance?

Sound interesting? We can discuss it more via PM's. Believe me, my ideas for this run long...

Eat it! NC, FxF, Force-Feeding, Weight Gain

You're slightly chubby. Not fat, by any human standards; you are curvy, rather beautiful in fact, but in a day and age where everyone is as thin as a cell phone due to eating disorders or something? You are considered 'fat'. However, you know better, and thus are one of the most confident people around. You can seduce men where others fail; you can get that job others cannot, and you've actually received modeling offers.

There's always people that hate you for it. One of these such people would be a poor soul that happens to throw an insult at the wrong time. You've had enough of the insults, and decide that you're going to take out years of anger on this one poor woman.

How do you do that? Let's just say she won't be very skinny when you're done with her.

Get the picture? Good! Let's chat.

PM me to keep it from getting spammy like the last thread!:D

Many more of these are locked in my head, these are just...uh...the common ones!
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

DarkCassandra

Added two things at the top.

DarkCassandra

Updated; added 'You're such an ass kisser!" at the bottom.

DarkCassandra

DarkCassandra

Added "Drowess meets Surface Elf"

Clever title...not.

DarkCassandra

DarkCassandra

confusedbilliam

I'd be up for either Basement Bondage or Special Delivery
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

DarkCassandra

I'm back. Ish. Not going to accept a whole truckload of roleplays, but I thought I'd take out the game I'm no longer interested in, and in the process, let people know I've returned.

Sort of.

:)

DarkCassandra

Never doubt the depths of my depravity!

I'm back. Edited a lot.

DarkCassandra

Added a NOTE at the top...and fixed some typos.

Oi, and added "The Asylum" to the bottom!

...and , "Eat it!"

DarkCassandra

After a long absence, I return!

Fo' real, this time.

Here's a necro bump for my ideas thread, and perhaps cast a net for new to-...I mean, potential partners.