Talon's Ongoing RP Ideas (M or F Welcomed)

Started by Talon Sky, December 09, 2012, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon Sky

Here's where I'll keep a list of my current desires and ideas for role plays. If something peaks your interest, then reply or PM me and we'll work something out. But please! Keep in mind the

Golden Rule of Golden Goodness! I am very, very flexible and opened minded! If an idea sparks interest in you all but for something minor, talk to me and we can change things around to better fit your tastes. I'm absolutely willing to try anything....twice ^_- I'm also usually willing to write either male or female, dom or sub roles.

Romance/Sex is always an option in these, but the story is the main thing I'm wanting....for the most part. Here we are, in order of general interest:

Fantasy/Magic World(s)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  • A wizard/mage must hire a young bodyguard when an artifact of great power is discovered.
  • Two adventurers crossing paths on the road and share the night....and possibly more?
  • And adventurer finds another adventurer deep in a dungeon, injured. It might be a chance for a partnership.
  • As above, but the 'injured' adventurer is a predator in waiting....a succubus, or something hungry.
  • Drow (Dark Elves) finding lo....well, sex anyways. Generally will not be consensual for the male, at least at first.
  • Two adventurers walk into a tavern....

Supernatural/Dark World
  • Two students at Hogwarts (older students, obviously) find ways to pass the time other than studying.
  • A vampire brings new blood into the night.
  • Two vampires of rival clans must join together....however possible....to stop a greater threat.
  • Dared to spend the night in a haunted house, one would-be thrill seeker finds more than bargained for when the spirits of the dead decide they want more than a cheap scare....
  • Seeking to disprove a local legend monster doesn't exist, a skeptic is in for a terrifying surprise.

Science Fiction
  • An officer/enlisted person aboard a Star Fleet vessel seeks the captain's....favor.
  • Two Jedi Knights have their missions cross paths, for good or for ill.
  • Two Spartans of the UNSC are in training aboard a secret naval base and find comfort in each other's company. The Covenant may or may not attack.
  • A Spartan and a regular soldier or ODST are pinned down on a Covenant assaulted world, and must live out the night.
  • Alien Abduction
  • Colonists of a new world encounter a race of aliens who seek to kill/impregnate them.

General List/Real World
  • A police officer must discover the identity of a murderer, even if that means using....unorthodox methods on a family member.
  • Abducted and introduced into a life of 'servitude'.
  • Goth boy/goth girl 'experimenting' with an unenlightened one
  • Random/One shot encounters (i.e. a couple meets at a concert, etc.)
  • Two lost souls finding comfort in each other during a storm.
Those who beat their swords into plow shears often end up plowing for the ones who kept their swords.