Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

I'm okay with it, but we do need names for daughters - even if they will get fixed later.  You'll just NPC her to start with :)

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

WildStallionNYC

Is this where I should post it?

Zakaria Sharif

M/F:  M

Father/Daughter Of: Issa Sharif (NPC)

Incest y/n: Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: straight

Personality: Though raised in a religious conservative home, Yousef is not religious.  Still traditional in some ways, in others he is very liberal.  He is a very warm and caring man, which is what lead him to his career path.  On top of that he is very charismatic, jovial and friendly with a stern side, playful but all business when needed.  These traits have led him to have many friends and also been a favorite of many of his students. 

Career/Job/Year in School:  High School Principal

Group Member How Long:  New

Character's O/O's: Ons: D/s, Rp, Clothing, Toys, Dirty Talk, Spanking, Anal, Bondage/restraints,

Characters Limits:  Bodily fluids/excrement, Blood/Gore, Animals

Connections to other characters:

Works at the school where many of these young ladies attend and one of the fathers teaches

Backstory:  Born to a wealthy family in Morocco, his parents decided to move to the states when he was 3 years old as they believed he would get a better upbringing.  He was raised in a conservative religious family but slowly found his own way.  His parents encouraged him to find his own path but urged him to hold to his traditional upbringing, which included an arranged marriage.  Though he went to university he was married right after graduation as the family desired.  His wife was very beautiful, sweet, caring a good wife, the first few years were fine and they quickly had their first child together a girl but there was no fire between them.  Though they were still married, there was no passion left in the marriage if there ever was.

Zakaria devoted himself to his community and his job, but most of all to his daughter.  Issa was everything to him, he treated her like a princess, a cherished possession.  She grew quickly and it wasn't long until she developed into a beautiful intelligent and spirited young lady.  He realized his love for his daughter had grown not just as an adoring father, but also a passion was developing.  Zakaria, was hoping the introduction to the group would be a healthy distraction for him.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Zidane

Kaia

kurioustoohear

Greetings, Miss Kaia ... I hope this finds you well! A player in this playground had nothing but praise for how much fun she is having, and I became intrigued. I have not played in a game forum before, but it might be time to find out what all the FUN is about! I hope to post a 'father' character in the next day or so ... hoping the recruitment phase is still open!!!  ;D

Crash

I don’t believe the recruitment ever ends.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kaia

We're definitely still open and would love more male characters!  I look forward to seeing what you have to offer, as is my co-Gm, Eliza :) 

Eliza

Hi kurious! I still remember that genderswap RP we did a while back. Fortunately, no genderswap here.

Rog the Rake

Hello one and all (especially Miss Kaia *bows head*)

Runs hand through hair and tries to think what exactly to write and how to properly word it, "Wow I like the idea behind this group thread, just trying to see if I would fit in and find anyone willing to write with me (sponsor me)" *smiles*  "I do have a few ideas and I guess the only way for certain to know is to take a chance and put up a possible character or two and see if there is any interest." *take a deep breath* "any who just thought I would say WOW and toss a few words out here, I need to think about the 'father/uncle' I may wish to submit and see what people think" *crosses fingers and sits back pondering possibilities to explore.

Rog

Quick Question ~ I am thinking of making a Father / Uncle pair to post but having them related brothers one is in his forties the other thirties could they both be linked to the same daughter / niece ? I have in my head a conversation already the two of them joking about the 'daughter's/niece's' friends and how could they feel so old and yet so young at the same time. When it comes to the question about incest I would see the father NOT taken with the idea of being with his 'little girl' but her friends... shakes head. As for the uncle wellllll I think I will make it a possibility but NOT a necessity.

The Uncle would be single , the father I am not certain as to yet. However my gut does not wish for him to be 'unfaithful' so I think I would write him as 'divorced' but an amicable divorce where they just fell out of love and broke up but are still friends. *Rubs Chin* though a few years after the divorce mom found her a much younger man and re-married *chuckles*.

For face claims I was thinking Scott Eastwood for the Uncle 'Ian' and Alex O'loughlin for the father Alexander or 'Alex' by chance have either of the two been claimed yet? Does anyone see any issues with a Thirty something Uncle or Forty something 'daddy'? Mom could have been a few year older than Dad.

Eliza

Don't name him Alex. We already have two Alex's.

The minimum age a father/uncle would have to be is 36. Anything lower needs to be discussed with the GM's (I'm one of them).

It's great that Commander McGarrett hasn't been claimed. I almost used him as a NPC.

I see nothing wrong with your Father and Uncle setup. But I'd let Kaia chime in with what she thinks.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on March 10, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
Don't name him Alex. We already have two Alex's.

The minimum age a father/uncle would have to be is 36. Anything lower needs to be discussed with the GM's (I'm one of them).

It's great that Commander McGarrett hasn't been claimed. I almost used him as a NPC.

I see nothing wrong with your Father and Uncle setup. But I'd let Kaia chime in with what she thinks.

Understood Eliza and with that in mind I have decided to switch it up and have as you named 'Commander McGarret' be the Uncle and bring a 'Doctor' in for the father that is if Eric Dane is still open as a face claim? I think they could be brothers...

So we could have Uncle Max (Maxwell) face claimed   Alex O'loughlin age 41

And then his older brother or daddy Dan (Daniel) face claimed  Eric Dane age 45

If the names, ages, and face claims work with both you and Kaia I will move forward with flushing out their history (PC sheets) to submit and hopefully acquire a sponsor.

PS ~ Thanks for the reply and the advice also Eliza  ...

Eliza

We have a Daniel already too. Lol

No Max. And Max works

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on March 10, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
We have a Daniel already too. Lol

No Max. And Max works

Okay Dylan, Nicholas or Michael do we (you) have any of them? Actually Max and Michael or Mikey as Max would call him sounds good of course unless you have a Michael.

*smiles*

Kaia

Hi there!  Sorry, I've been away from my computer for most of the day.  Let's see what you got, shall we?  *winks*

So, Michael isn't taken.  The only reason we're being more of a stickler about names is because we've seen people get confused by names being the same or similar at one time or another.  Nicholas and Dylan are both fine.

Your face claims.

Alex is perfect, much love for him.  Dude from Charmed (name escapes me right now) is fine as well.

Let's see what you got for us!  Show me your sibling pair <3

Kaia <3

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 10, 2018, 10:09:04 PM
Hi there!  Sorry, I've been away from my computer for most of the day.  Let's see what you got, shall we?  *winks*

So, Michael isn't taken.  The only reason we're being more of a stickler about names is because we've seen people get confused by names being the same or similar at one time or another.  Nicholas and Dylan are both fine.

Your face claims.

Alex is perfect, much love for him.  Dude from Charmed (name escapes me right now) is fine as well.

Let's see what you got for us!  Show me your sibling pair <3

Kaia <3

Thnks Kaia, & Eliza ,

Look for something later today or this evening 'honey do' chores allowing *smiles* yes I am a married man and yes my wife knows I write and play here on E.

Rog

Rog the Rake

Good Evening... the below two characters have been crafted for consideration. I also understand that I would need to be sponsored and more the point I sorta need a daughter/niece as well for one or both of the PC's below to be accepted. There are also areas that can be tweaked as needed to fit this to occur should someone wish to step up and sponsor. In the end I am really looking forward to an opportunity to explore complex story lines NOT just slam bam thank you mam or Young Miss writing.

I also wish to state that evening and weekends are when I will be doing my writing and responding I live in the US ... EST time.

(( Crosses fingers and hits.. POST ))

Rog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel Richard Forester

M/F: Male 100% BeefCake  :D

Father Of: TBD

Incest : Intriguing as his daughter is very beautiful and desireable young woman, BUT she is and always will be his baby girl, she would need to be one to cross that line and convince him if this were to occur. However he would understand should something occur with his younger brother and daughter, in time. But as for anything between Daniel and Daughter this would have to be discussed in PM.

Age: 45 (Born November 13th 1972)     Height:  6' 1" (185 cm)  Weight:   195 lbs. (86 kg)

Sexuality : Straight

Personality: Daniel has always been easy to speak with, he has an easy going personable manner which is a benefit to his chosen profession. He has a good sense of humor and lives his life by a simple rule 'do unto others as you would wish to have done unto yourself'. He does his best to not judge others though he does have a competitive side.

Career: Daniel is a Surgeon, specializing in sports injuries he has made a name for himself in not only world class athletes but also several PRO-BONO cases for students who were injured in both grade and high school. He has served as a counselor and helped with there physical therapy including convincing some of the sports celebrities he has worked on to visit patients and have there friends make visits to help boost spirits to quit a few kids who will no longer are able to pursue there dreams in sports.

Group Member How Long: New to One year

Character's O/O's: Red Heads are his Kryptonite, as well as athletic girls who are flexable and open minded.

Characters Limits: No Vore or Gore, no Golden Showers or Feces Play, NO Smokers period, and pain for pain sake is a turn off light spanking or bondage is different.

Connections to other characters: Would need to be discussed in PM's save for Maxwell 'Max' Forester his younger brother.

Backstory:     Daniel was raised in a loving open family, his mother was also in the medical field pediatrics, his father also was skilled with his hands but his chosen profession was General contractor and he was good at his job. He was encouraged to set his own path, as was his younger brother Max but it did greatly please his parents when he showed an interest in medicine and in fact chose to persue this as his occupation. It was in medical school that he met and fell in love with Bree Madison a resident herself also destined to become a surgeon, however the love the two felt for each other was not meant to last. When Bree became pregnant Daniel was far more joyed than she was, it was not that she did not or does not love her daughter but where in Daniel went for what is called 'sports medicine' Bree's chosen field was much more complex and time consuming.
     Both Daniel and his daughter knew that Bree loved them, but it fell on his shoulders and that of his parents and often Uncle 'Max' to be three for her during her school years and for all those special events growing up. it also came as little shock to the family when just shortly as (daughter to be named?) turned thirteen Daniel and Bree decided to first separate so she could take a position far away and increase her career while he decided to stay rotted and continue to raise there daughter and support her continuing growth and education.
     The one very fact he is most proud of is how (dtbn) has turned out. Unlike some children raised in a home where parents have split up he knows she loves both of them and she never tries to play one off on the other. The only harsh comment he has heard her ever make involved a time when she returned from staying with her mother for the summer and she had made a comment how 'Mom (Bree) was 'dating' some intern only a few years older then she was!' to this Daniel simply laughed and hugged his daughter telling her to not judge and that 'In a few years he might be bringing home some younger woman .. unless she did not think her old man could attract a younger woman?' little did he know how that one comment would stick in his daughters mind and what would come of it years later.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Eric Dane AKA Dr. McSteamy

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Maxwell Andrew Forester

M/F: Male 69% BeefCake 31% Abstract  >:)

Uncle Of: TBD

Incest : Plain and simple being able to help guide and mold the young woman his niece has turned into. Max can not help but see his niece as a smoking hot object of desire so should the opportunity ever present itself 'Hell yeah he would tap that' but politely with grace and the body worshiping she would deserve.

Age: 41 (Born August 24, 1976)     Height:  6 ft 2 in (188 cm) Weight:   175 pounds (79 kg)

Sexuality : Straight

Personality:  Max comes off as a hard ass to those who work with him, some think he even has a chip on his shoulder. However everyone can agree that he is the one you call when the shit hits the fan and you need back up. Also his niece has him wrapped around her tiny pink pinkie finger, not that she is a trouble maker but Uncle Max always ALWAYS has been there for her, when her dad could not make it. True that was few and far between, he also seems to be a different person around her and her friends, though an 'Uncle' he was almost in a way a second father to her and 'The Cool Dad' at that.

Career: Task force commander working with the branch of local ATF dealing with smuggling and local underground crime.

Group Member How Long: One year or more

Character's O/O's: Green Eyed Girls, Strong will, Good Sense of Humor, Open Minded take charge and self assured OH and No Gag reflex and extra sensitive nipples that can make her cream when sucked is a big plus as well.

Characters Limits: No Vore or Gore, no Golden Showers or Feces Play, NO Smokers period, and pain for pain sake is a turn off light spanking or bondage is different.

Connections to other characters: Would need to be discussed in PM's save for Daniel 'Danny' Forester his older brother.

Backstory:    Maxwell Andrew Forester, Uncle Max, Max.. He is a bit of an enigma wrapped in what could be considered a paradox but in the end he is just a bit bat shit crazy in the mind of his family and his niece. BUT he is also a rock that can ALWAYS be counted on to be their no matter what it takes. Max spent most of his early life helping his father on job sites and making extra money that he invested in his 'project car' a 1972 Old Cutlass that he later wrapped around a telephone pole and almost lost his life. That was sort of a wake up call for Maxwell and the fact that no one else was injured was the only thing that prevented him from serving any time in juvenile detention. IT did however force him to reconsider his life and when naval recruiters showed up one day at his high school well.. it did not take much for them to convince him and his parents that this might just be the structure HE needed to burn off some of the wild energies in his blood.
     He served two tours leaving naval intelligence to persue a career in a special task force dealing with smuggling and local underground crime with the ATF. Part for his leaving the navy was his Niece and wanting to be there for his brother and help raise the girl, (now a young woman) as well as an incident with a female officer and her Vice Admiral Husband. He has since risen to be in charge of the special task force and when not on the job he enjoys spending time on his boat, which also serves as his home.
     That is when he is NOT crashing at his brother home, where he also has a room all to himself.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Alex O'loughlin  AKA : Smooth Dog McGruff (woof woof!!)

CurvyKitten

Hey ROG! Long time no see hehe Hope you get approved! We have a great game going here, I think you will love it!

I may poke you about the open daddy spot for McSteamy if you get approve. :)

Kaia

Everything looks good to me.  Move them over <3

Levi

*waves* may be interested going to poke around first :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Kaia

Sounds great!  I'd love to have you if you decide to join.  Have any questions, just let me or Eliza know <3

Crash

Quote from: Levi on March 12, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
*waves* may be interested going to poke around first :)

Levi!!!!!

Please do.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 08, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
I'm okay with it, but we do need names for daughters - even if they will get fixed later.  You'll just NPC her to start with :)

Okay. Character updated!
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

TyCaine

Greetings all!!

I've been poking around and am impressed with the quality of the writers in this group and was looking to join!

I'm going to grab the character sheet and see what ideas I can come up with, but I was also wondering, since I've heard there are a few daughters with NPC fathers, whether anyone is interested in pairing up that way?  If not, that's fine, I can create a fresh face, was just wondering if there were any chances of slipping in...

*smiles* Look forward to chatting in game with you all!
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

TyCaine

Having talked through PMs with Gypsy, we came up with the following father figure, who will be followed by his step-daughter:

Nicholas 'Nick' Carson

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: Step-father of Anais Boucher

Incest y/n: N

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Mostly easy going and quick to smile, he has, however, found over recent months his step-daughter just has a way of pushing his buttons and he can sometimes have a temper that builds slowly until it finally explodes... He's never been physical with her, would never even dream of it, even when she's slapped or kicked or spat at him, but he can be loud. He's been through hard times and is now, currently, trying to enjoy some good times, some successes, and financial stability, even if his step-daughter is trying to drive him up the wall...  And yet he's all she has in the world, since her mother left them, and he can be very protective of her even if she doesn't see it...

Career/Job/Year in School: Owner of construction company 'Carson Industries'

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Ons: Redheads, Dirty Talk, Cute butts and light Spanking, Sexy Clothing, doesn't yet know it but he's also into Bondage/restraints, D/s, Toys, Rp

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, extreme pain, bestiality, humiliation, gore, vore

Connections to other characters: Would need to be discussed in PM's, however, for the most part Nick is new to the area having moved out here to allow the recent building boom to boost his construction business and to put some distance between his step-daughter and a one time friend of his who she'd seduced, much to the rage of the man's wife... One of the other dads let him in on the secret about the Daughters Playground after Nick had complained about that fact and he realized if she was going to do such things anyway, which she seemed inclined to no matter what he said, at least this was a safer environment to do it in...

Backstory: Always a hard worker, Nick started in construction with his father's company, they were never rich but his father always made sure there was food on the table and a roof over his family's heads, and Nick took those values to heart which is why, even though his step-daughter has always been a handful, he'd never even consider turning his back on her... She will always have a place to stay with him....

Once his father passed away the business moved to him, and after a few false starts where he almost lost everything, he's now keeping it running with a good team and making good profits. His girlfriend left him, and left her daughter with him, after the second almost bankruptcy, and not wanting his step-daughter to be out on the street he worked as hard as he could to pull things back, it meant long hours and less time with his step-daughter than he would have liked, not that they ever really connected anyway, but in the last year or two he's been trying to make up for that missed time, to find some way to connect.

The move to the area was supposed to help the business, give his step-daughter a good area for school/college, and enable him to find a home in a safer community than some places they'd stayed during the hard times. As it turned out it also enabled her to continue her proclivities for seducing older men, though now in a safer environment...

Face Claim: Unknown

Residence: Carson/Boucher Residence

Please let me know if he passes muster, and if there's anything that needs to be updated!
Thanks!  ;D
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Gypsy

ANAIS BOUCHER

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Step-daughter of Nick Carson

Incest y/n: God, no  (her words, not mine)

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight / Bi-Curious

Personality:  Anais comes across as intense and brooding, though at least some of that is calculated to go with her 'goth' image.  She's neither an introvert nor an extrovert, and while she doesn't seek out a lot of socialization or a large circle of friends, she has no problem approaching people to accomplish what she wants.  Her best friend is her doberdane, Sanguine.

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior in HS, also does some goth modeling, and makes her own goth-style clothes

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Bondage, BDSM Dabbling, Rough Sex, Costume Play, Roleplay

Characters Limits: Excessive Pain, Bruising, Degradation & Humiliation, Slapping

Connections to other characters:  TBD

Backstory:  Anais' mother and father divorced when she was young, and she remembers him only as someone who rarely said anything to her other than 'don't touch that' or 'go outside and play' or 'go find your mother'.  He had married her mother only because his mother insisted when she got pregnant, and Grandma held the purse strings.  When her parents divorced and they moved to the United States, her mother got next to nothing in alimony or child support, but Anais stands to inherit a nice sum from her grandmother's estate once she turns 21 and she has plans to use to open her own Goth-influenced boutique.

Her mother moved in with Nick when she was eight, and left him when she was twelve ... and left Anais as well while she went off on her next adventure in Brussels, tired of being a mother and trapped in a relationship with a man who was struggling to avoid bankruptcy and never there to give her the attention and fun that she craved.  Anais gets the occasional postcard now and then, and got phone calls on her birthday and holidays, more or less, until she stopped taking them.

Her relationship with Nick became confrontational after her mother left, despite him assuming legal guardianship.  For a long while, she blamed him for everything, even hated him, and their fights often escalated into screaming matches, with her kicking and hitting, and she even once spit on him during a particularly nasty moment.  Eventually, as he spent more and more time putting his business back together, they stopped fighting, and instead settled into a cool, distant relationship that seems more habit than anything else.  Most recently, after the way he stood up for her when things turned ugly in her flirtation with a married neighbor, Anais realized that she didn't hate him anymore.  Maybe she even loves him, for being more of a parent to her than either of her biological parents ... but she has no idea how to tell him, or if he'd even care.  She wouldn't, after all, if she'd been him -- but they stay in the same patterns because it's habit, and maybe easier than forging anything else.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Amber Skye Noyes / Revena More
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Crash

Hmm he would be in conflict with Shawn’s construction company.