You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 25, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Odd Distinction  (Read 565 times)

Offline VariousTopic starter

Odd Distinction
« on: June 14, 2017, 01:25:19 PM »
This might be covered elsewhere but why is Non-Con split into separate Human/Exotic sections when there isn't that type of split for (say) Light or Bondage? Is it their sheer size?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:26:33 PM by Various »

Offline Blythe

Re: Odd Distinction
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 01:28:59 PM »
Light and Bondage do distinguish between Human and Exotic.

The Exotic boards are boards 3 & 4 under the "Play-By-Post: Light" section for Light topics, and for Bondage under "Play-By-Post: Bondage, D/s, S&M" they are subboards 3 & 4.

Offline Beautiful Mystery

• Beautifully Mysterious Woman ♔ The Caroline Channing to Sofia's Max Black
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • There is a wild side behind this innocent face ;)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 34
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »
I would think it is because there are a ton of group games in each section. It seems that NC is a popular board and so it might have been split to accommodate all of the stories and make it easier on the coding/something to do with that. But that is just speculation on my part. The site creator or maybe another staff member could give a definite answer. xD

Light and Bondage do have that split.

The Exotic boards are boards 3 & 4 under the "Play-By-Post: Light" section for Light topics, and for Bondage under "Play-By-Post: Bondage, D/s, S&M" they are subboards 3 & 4.

I think they meant why NC humans (one and ones and groups) are one board and then NC exotics are another while Bondage is just one board. If that makes sense?

Offline Blythe

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 01:33:30 PM »
Hmmm. Veks or a G level'd probably know the answer to that--generally I think its Veks who handles this aspect of organization.

Offline Kyrsa

• The Dreamer ~ Fringe Ruffler ~ Lahkesis ~ The Great Enabler ~ Evil Twin
  • Goddess
  • Carnite
  • Elliquiy Coffee Addicts Anonymous~Founding Member
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 03:14:25 PM »
I believe it is a combination of NC being the most popular board overall and the fact that NC is where we put the system games, which creates more sections in the NC boards.  Veks would know for sure.