Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Trust me I will have to continue to flirt, it is in my very nature, and must continue, so I guess if you cannot deal with it then we are indeed through. Besides there are those who would miss my brand of sunny good humor, and complimentary posts.

Autumn52

Summer you are eternally summery and when I am in a dark mood you try to brighten it. I just can not have this interference in my life. So as much as I love you, enjoy you, and worship you, I must be allowed to pout. Good bye beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Where were you when I needed you most? It is hard to live in a relationship where people cannot speak freely when they want. This is not even a relationship, you know it better than me. I wish it were not like that. However, the reality is that I will cry a lot, you will cry a lot, but it will be better for everyone.
Bye, Xandi.

Jag

Oh, if you shake yourself off like a dog one more time and get my jacket wet...you know what, I've warned you enough times about that. Get out!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

Ohhh Michi.. this whole 'protecting the neck' thing.. you're taking it a bit far, yeah? Plus.. it's more on your lips. Ok, I do bite lips.. I admit.. but classically, necks are my thing. What *taps the metal clamp*.. that thing gonna zap me if I get too close? Like you need such gadgetry! I'm covered in scars by your delightfully wicked hands. Anyway.. we both know this ain't working. I'm heading back to my old stomping grounds. Heh.. once I remember where exactly they are. Care to help with some of those dark powers you got at your disposal? Shadow doesn't seem to have answers for me on this old puzzle.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

And there it is again, the mess, the stickiness, oh Mordred when will it stop? I just can't handle all the blue overrunning my orange living room! You need to leave and get your own place. Good bye darling.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Kaz.. what else can I do? I even signed up for that silly 'Coloring in the Lines' course you kept going on about. You do realize.. it's full of 5 year olds? 5.. not 105, 205.. but.. zero, zero.. five. I forgot how silly you humans are at that young age. Oddly.. I fit right in. By the way.. have you seen this cool new stuff called Lego? It's.. awesome, really. Ok.. but back to you and I.. *sighs* There is no you and I. This orange obsession.. just ain't doing it for me, luscious one. It's great on you.. no doubt about it.. but orange and blue? Naw! Sorry, my succulence.. time for me to make like a crazy old vampire and dive out the window. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Well here I am again, the weather is going to be sunny and in the 80's for the next week, so you of course know what that means, the same as last time, damn.
Yes, best get on with it, the difference between us are certainly as night and day. And there is no way I can stay with weather like that coming up. You keep me up all night long, I am barely able to get out of bed by noon, and that is half the day of sun my friend. So I am out of here, and leaving you this as a thank you for keeping me busy while the weather was so bad.

Grainne

*sighs* Ok, Summer....I am so very sorry but don't you work? I mean wanting to spend alllll the time at the beach? Nope I cannot do it as I am much to much a warm blooded girl and I like the cooler weather. You don't want to see what happens to me when I stay out there too long. I'm sorry Summer it's been great but I just can't it has to end now.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Breathless Intent

Eithne...I still have no clue how to say your name. You keep teasing and taunting telling me that you're going to give me the hints, but really...I can't just keep calling you "doll" and "gorgeous" - how am I supposed to introduce you to my parents if I can't even say your name properly? *sighs* I was really hoping this could work out, but there are limits to what a girl can put up with. Goodbye, darling.

Autumn52

Breathless I am afraid I must say goodbye to you. You have outgrown me. You are a modern woman with the maturity to match and I am still stuck in the 14th century. You see I am still a mongol at heart. Sitting down to a table with fine china is just not my style. I prefer to rip the meat from the beast with my teeth. That seems to bother you I think. I say we stay friends but I have to be me and you have to be you. Goodbye lovely one.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

SummerWhispers

Well here we go again, each time I go to the beach you take up someone else, I find the evidence of your disloyalty when I return, and all the whispers behind my back from all our friends. I just have had enough, I have to demand some respect. So I am moving on to find someone who appreciates me sunny warm personality.

Moraline

*wails and cries*  Please don't leave me... I'll do anything.... I know I told you to go.. but I didn't mean it... *wails and cries some more*

*Then the mood swing sets in... and I start throwing your stuff out the window*  Forget you then... never mind.. Just forget... You don't care that I want you and I can't stop thinking about you.  I know how it is?!!...

*slams doors just for the sake of it and pitches your laptop and favorite dress out the window together*

GET OUT!!!!

Autumn52

Moraline I am afraid that your beauty is just to much for a creature like me to accept. I will never be enough for you, not in my mind. You deserve all that life has to offer and all I have to offer is love. I will leave and let you move on and find that prince who will make all your dreams come true. Good bye beautiful.

TheLegionary

You just have eyes for Moraline! She is gorgeous, but what about my feelings? Don't I exist? 'Let's finish it before it hurts more.

Katsue

Legionary...by your own admission you have been in that shower for months.  There is more to life than tiled walls and Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time."  I can't take it anymore!  Enjoy your rubber ducky...

SummerWhispers

We are always in the public eye on my beach front, but you still have not gotten your avi, even on the boardwalk, you go almost naked. I can not take all this competition, I have barely been able to work in my tan all week, for  having to go get your from others prospective mates. So I am out of here.

Breathless Intent

Summer, darling...I have been keeping a secret from you for too long because I wanted to keep us together...but, the truth is...I HATE the beach!! I hate sand with a passion, its always getting into my shoes and stuck between my toes. I can't stand the stuff! And the ocean...*makes a face* Why would you want to swim in water that tastes so vile?? No, I'm sorry but I can't do any more boardwalk dates. Goodbye, I hope you find a Beach Boy to make you happy, but this California girl is outtie!

TheLegionary

I cannot breathe when I am next to you...is this your intent? I knew it was! I am leaving you for someone who can give me some fresh air!

NatalieB

I know.  When you got your hands superglued to the back of your head I swore I'd stay with you.  But today was just too much.  How long had you been out in the rain because you couldn't use the door handle?  I know, I'm a bitch.  But seeing people stare every time we're out I just...

I can't do this any more.

Katsue

You're gorgeous, you know it, and I deal with all the heads turning your way.  But I am really sick and tired of you not letting me borrow your jewelry.  Why can't I get some of the attention?!  Seriously, you have like...six necklaces on!  Would it be that terrible to let me wear just one?!

TheLegionary

You remind me pirates and I hate them! Change your clothes if you want anything serious with me!

Autumn52

You go away for a long time then you come back and get my hopes up then you leave without a word again. I can't take it. I am leaving.

SummerWhispers

I know our hair color alone makes it seem we are meant to be, and we both like to fight, to much in fact, if I stay we will most likely both end up in jail, on a domestic disturbance warrant. So it is best for me to go ahead and take off now, as I already have two priors and the next will cause jail time.

Moraline

I'm breaking up with you because it's been to good. I know it sounds a little crazy and maybe I am. But I'm afraid that the rest of my life will never be able to compete with what we have.  I want to keep the memory just as it is and not let anything ruin it. Thank you and good bye.