Savvy:  5     
Gambling:2
Plunder:1

Qualities:
Dem Titties!
Bitch
Imaginative

Outfits:
Custom Made Purple  Velvet Hanfu, with black lace push up bra. Gold trim.
Blue  thong bottom w/ fishnets
Knee high leather pirate boots and fingerless leather gloves.
Purple velvet top hat with black and white striped band.

Weapons:
Platinum fan with gold and silver feminum highlights
gold and silver feminum pistol with purple velvet grip.

Appearance:
Moxxie is tall for a human female at right around six foot. She has a figure that men quite literally die for and more than a few women. She had medium length dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. She often wears a pale white foundation with ruby red lipstick.

History:
Moxxie was born into a tribe of hicks on the prison planet of Pandora, but used her assets as well as her brain to escape that life and became a fairly famous Bar Owner and even operated her very own underground fighting circuit for a spell. After opening up several bars scattered across Pandora she decided it was time to leave the planet for bigger and better things. When she happened upon the message board on Friendship 2, she noticed an ad for a pirate crew and figured why the hell not? It couldn't be any worse than her time spent on Pandora.

wander

Looks like you have a good few characters since I went to bed, I'll probably wait for the second game now.

CeruleanSerenity

Name: Eris TTS-469

Race: Robot (Pleasure Model)
Role: Procurer

Fighting: 1
Drinking: 1
Wits: 1
Savvy: 4
Gambling: 2
Plunder: 1

Qualities:
Dem Titties!
Airhead
Robot
-Anatomically Correct
-Seduction Systems
-Diagnosis Systems
-Camera Eyes
-Flotation Device

Outfits:
Top: An open shirt of thin, white cloth that's slightly see-through in the right light.
Bottoms: White, SynthSilk side-tie panties with a revealing cut.
Boots: Polished, heeled shoes with transparent white leggings that stretch to mid-thigh.
Eris' clothing is designed to be light, revealing, and easy to remove. She's dressed more for bed than battle, but that suits her just fine. Really, she'd be uncomfortable any other way.

Weapons and Accessories:
Silver ray gun decorated with a heart symbol.
Steel pistol decorated with a starburst. Fires electrified rounds to stun opponents.
Pink handbag with a floral pattern.

Appearance: Eris' appearance is rather ordinary for a pleasure droid. That is to say, she's drop dead gorgeous. Her breasts are big and round enough to turn space cannonballs green with envy, and her hips and butt could easily pass for a Zelf's. The rest of her, for those who bother to look, is just as expertly crafted; Eris looks like a sexy young woman in most respects. While she's more human than most robots, her body is still clearly artificial on close inspection: she has two sensors on her head, her hair is an unusual sky blue, and her eyes have a distinct electronic lens look to them.

History: Some people are born for the life of a space pirate, taking to the life of drinking and plunder like a space duck to water. Some made their way to the top through fierce dedication, fighting tooth and nail until they've mastered the trade and earned the booty and respect they deserve. Others, well... others are neither.

Eris falls into the third category. She was made, not born, for one. For another, sex bots aren't exactly designed for piracy. Eris was part of a shipment the Captain plundered on one of her raids, and through some lucky malfunction, reactivated as she was being brought onto the ship. Eris, lacking any concept of property and theft, assumed the Captain was her new owner and quickly offered to help. Perhaps charmed by her utter naivety (among other things), or just a little too drunk, the Captain decided to keep her around and train her up to be a proper space pirate.

To say Eris isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer would be an insult to spoons. She's starting to grasp the concept of money, but she's still learning that "plundering booty" isn't always a euphemism. It wasn't too long ago that she thought a "ray gun" was some kind of fancy sex toy. If she's good at one thing (well, other than that), it's using her... gifts to get what she - and the crew - want, which has often lead to her taking the lead in negotiations and bargaining. For the rest of her job, well, she's always happy to try, and always eager to assist the crew in any way she can.

Any way.

SidheLady

Okay, we have space for one more aboard the fuzzy boots!
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

Kiric Rand

I am going to start work on a character tonight
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Chulanowa

Question, SidheLady... do you have image examples of the Mi-Mo? 'Cause I keep coming back to "Space goblins" and I'm not sure that works

...I mean, it works for me...

SidheLady

No, I dont. I sorta imagine them as space gnomes..but with monkey feet. But, if you have a good image, that'd be cool too
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)

Kiric Rand

I think I am going to pull out, too much already going on

Or maybe wait for crew number 2
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Wolfy

Is my character ok? Aside from the missing history?

Zenkai

wander

Quote from: SidheLady on August 01, 2016, 07:32:11 PM
No, I dont. I sorta imagine them as space gnomes..but with monkey feet. But, if you have a good image, that'd be cool too

So they're space halfling/hobbits then?  :-)

Zenkai

Name: Twenty-one (also answers to "Ace")
Race: Human
Role(s):
Pilot
piloting vehicles or plotting a course is one stage easier

(Roll: https://elliquiy.com/forums/dicebot.php?r=92199 )

Fighting: 3
Drinking: 5
Wits: -
Gambling: 5

Qualities:
Insane
undeniably batshit insane, well and truly detached from reality. You are totally immune to embarrassment or verbal damage, however, you cannot use Wits, and because of this all Wits checks are based on Savvy instead.

Gunslinger
You are good with guns, especially pistols. When using pistols you reduce the difficulty by one stage,
OR you may use two pistols at the same time (with two actions) for standard difficulty

Outfits:
Bodysuit

- Material: Leather (pleather)
- Main Decoration: Plastic image of lightning bolt
- Second Decoration: Loads of Quartz gems straps
- Colour: Blue
- Lining: Cloth Foil
- Gloves: Heavy wrist-length
- Heels: spike (6")
- Additional features: Rope belt, wristcuffs

Weapons:
Pistol - Replica sixshooter - Micro explosive

Appearance:

A petite, young-looking girl with fine features, an incredibly tiny waist and broad hips. The lines of her body accentuated further by the skintight bodysuits she prefers. Her hair is worn long, sometimes dyed into bright colours, and usually unfettered. One might write her off as just another barely-legal thrill-seeking airhead. At least until some time passes in her company, whereupon it should be obvious something is seriously wrong with the way she treats the Universe.

History:
She was fished by some procurer or the other from a trash dumpster, after witnessing the diminutive girl gamble a fortune in, then use the monies to drink most of the bar under the table. It's difficult to get any clear answer from her as to where she is from, or what her aim in life is. All that drinking might have loosened a few boards in her pretty head... then again, once the Captain figured out her skill at the helm of a ship, and a knack for finding slightly insane but time-saving routes, it was a simple matter of offering booze in exchange for filling the (otherwise automated) position on the ship. Her ownership has passed between various captains since then, and her bodysuit is by now hopelessly out of fashion, not to mention that archaic revolver she carries. Oh well, perhaps this ship will be better?

SidheLady

Quote from: wander on August 02, 2016, 12:55:23 AM
So they're space halfling/hobbits then?  :-)

Pretty much, but less hairy

SidheLady

Quote from: Wolfy on August 01, 2016, 10:32:29 PM
Is my character ok? Aside from the missing history?

Yep, it all looks good

SidheLady

Quote from: Zenkai on August 02, 2016, 05:46:05 AM
Name: Twenty-one (also answers to "Ace")
Role(s):
Pilot
piloting vehicles or plotting a course is one stage easier

(Roll: https://elliquiy.com/forums/dicebot.php?r=92199 )

Fighting: 3
Drinking: 5
Wits: -
Gambling: 5

Qualities:
Insane
undeniably batshit insane, well and truly detached from reality. You are totally immune to embarrassment or verbal damage, however, you cannot use Wits, and because of this all Wits checks are based on Savvy instead.

Gunslinger
You are good with guns, especially pistols. When using pistols you reduce the difficulty by one stage,
OR you may use two pistols at the same time (with two actions) for standard difficulty

Outfits:
Bodysuit

- Material: Leather (pleather)
- Main Decoration: Plastic image of lightning bolt
- Second Decoration: Loads of Quartz gems straps
- Colour: Blue
- Lining: Cloth Foil
- Gloves: Heavy wrist-length
- Heels: spike (6")
- Additional features: Rope belt, wristcuffs

Weapons:
Pistol - Replica sixshooter - Micro explosive

Appearance:

A petite, young-looking girl with fine features, an incredibly tiny waist and broad hips. The lines of her body accentuated further by the skintight bodysuits she prefers. Her hair is worn long, sometimes dyed into bright colours, and usually unfettered. One might write her off as just another barely-legal thrill-seeking airhead. At least until some time passes in her company, whereupon it should be obvious something is seriously wrong with the way she treats the Universe.

History:
She was fished by some procurer or the other from a trash dumpster, after witnessing the diminutive girl gamble a fortune in, then use the monies to drink most of the bar under the table. It's difficult to get any clear answer from her as to where she is from, or what her aim in life is. All that drinking might have loosened a few boards in her pretty head... then again, once the Captain figured out her skill at the helm of a ship, and a knack for finding slightly insane but time-saving routes, it was a simple matter of offering booze in exchange for filling the (otherwise automated) position on the ship. Her ownership has passed between various captains since then, and her bodysuit is by now hopelessly out of fashion, not to mention that archaic revolver she carries. Oh well, perhaps this ship will be better?

Okay, looks good, except your wits should be 1, and you have an additional weapon to choose

SidheLady

Okay, so the Fuzzy Boots now has it's crew!

Other than it's captain we have

Zelindra (Lindrea), Briar Bloodhorne (MissFire), Hitomi Tanaka (Wolfy), Mad Moxxie (CaptainErotica), Eris-TTS469 (CereulanSerenity), 21 (Zenkai) and last but not least Mixxie Silkibush (Chulanowa)

So, now we have to outfit the Fuzzy Boots.

If you would submit your ship room/ function/ extra selections.

Zelindra has 4
Briar has 3
Hitomi has 5
21, Mixxie, Eris and Moxxie -should- have 1, but as the group normally has 3 communal choices, I'm going to give these 4 an additional choice for 2 each.

There we go

Anyone else who wants to play, check out the other forum, Sassy Space Vixens 2: The Vixens strike back!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253699.0

Lindrea

Wow.. four choices.. hmm..

So, we get our choices, and the rooms that come with our roles are bonuses on top of that (or are defaults and don't count towards that number)?

SidheLady

Nope, just your basic choices, you don't necessarily have a room to do your job...

Lindrea

MissFire

Gym, FlexArmour Control, and Armory. I'm pretty sure someone Briar doesn't need a Sex Den because she is willing to turn any room into a sex den.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Lindrea

Spa and Salon, Luxury Cabin, Galley, Shooter, I think will be my choices. :)

MissFire

It's mostly the same with some fixes, new music and added flavor text.

Briar Bloodthorne V2
Name: Briar Bloodthorne
Race: Human (Futanari)
Role(s): Disciplinarian

Fighting: 5
Drinking: 4
Wits: 2
Savvy: 2
Gambling: 4
Plunder: 2

Qualities:
Swashbuckler: Briar is no stranger to cleaving things in half. When fighting with one she treats it as one stage less difficult. She feels naturally at home with a weapon in her hand and gets additional movement when wielding a blade.

Battlebitch: Briar is fucking huge. She is built like a brick wall taped to another brick wall to make some kind of super brick wall. She is enormous and lives to punish anything that gets in her way. She is able to ignore one Owwie in combat and can use a Big Weapon in either hand.

Outfits:
Prisoner Harness: (Outfit, Piecemeal) Briar has been wearing this thing for so long that wearing anything else just makes her feel naked, which is totally ironic considering how little this thing covers. The prisoner harness is designed for convicts sentenced to death by gladiatorial combat. It features loops on the waist and wrists to make restraining dangerous felons an easy and almost enjoyable task. While not exactly protective, modest, or full of storage space, the outfit does make it very easy to move in. So, there's a bonus. It's also great if you like staring at chiseled abs, ample cleavage, or a futanari's generous package. It also comes with shoes, which is nice. Despite failing to cover eighty percent of Briar's body, the harness material (what little there is) is very durable.

Weapons:
Badassium Gladiator Sword: (Sword) Rent from the hands of Warden Ceasar himself, Briar has used this double-edged gladius to cleave through opponents ever since. The blade itself is decorated with images of nude women laying in submissive poses.

Duratanium Mace: (Hammer) Centurion GuardBots have these in place of their right hand. Normally, they not only do bashing damage but are also electrified in order to stun targets. This one is no longer attached to it's owner and so no longer functions as anything but a heavy bludgeoning instrument. On her way out of the prison, Briar obtained one of these weapons by tearing it off the robot. And the entire arm. This is an unadorned but effective weapon, primarily used by Briar for hitting armored targets or particularly stubborn boxes of loot.

Appearance: Briar Bloodthorne is very distinct for a lot of reasons. The amazonian woman stands at a full seven feet tall and looms above just about every crowd she mingles in. She is immensely built, with a body like corded steel. Powerful arms and legs enable her to land blows that would put most people through a wall and her abs are defined enough to the point that you're pretty sure you can literally grate cheese on them. I mean, just look at her. She's like carved out of fucking marble or something. Holy shit. Somewhere someone must've been born missing half their torso because God needed the extra material to craft this bitch. Despite her brutish appearance and eagerness for violence, she's affable and friendly to her friends and fellow crew (unless they've been bad). Strangers mostly get uneasy silence and a cold stare.

History: Prisoner Number: 8675-309, sentenced to Galactic Prison R0-Me. Sentence: Life. Crimes: Murder, arson, dine and dash, jaywalking, adultery, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a non-deadly weapon, assaulting an officer, assaulting an animal, assaulting an officer with an animal. It goes on like this for quite some time. Briar Bloodrose is a mercenary for hire who only knows three things; fighting, fucking, and drinking. Sometimes she likes to combine those three and see which two she can do at the same time. She flits from mercenary company to mercenary company, often the only survivor left standing after things go terribly wrong. This is generally because nobody tends to get in the way of the seven foot woman swinging a sword around like it's nothing. At one point, though, her luck ran out and she was eventually captured by galactic law. It took a dozen officers and fifteen tranquilizer darts in the neck.

R0-Me was a brutal prison carved into a massive asteroid, run by the sadistic Warden Ceasar who put his lifers in his twisted arena where he forced them to do battle with alien creatures or each other in a bid for their freedom. Unfortunately for him, Briar discovered that there was no freedom to be won. Those that emerged victorious and declared 'free' were actually just getting ejected into space via the airlock. Free. Yeah. So during her final match she taunted the arrogant warden until he deigned to join her in the area. It was a mistake he instantly regretted and the side wall of the arena still bears an imprint of his face to this day. Now, Briar is back to her old tricks and she's found a new group to ride with. Hopefully this time she can stay out of prison.

Briar's Theme: Dance of Thorns
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

CeruleanSerenity

Okay, I think I understand how this works... our ship starts with all of the functions at Basic level, and in addition to choosing rooms and extras, we can improve features for one pick each? I'll have to think...

Quote from: MissFire on August 02, 2016, 02:45:02 PM
I'm pretty sure someone Briar doesn't need a Sex Den because she is willing to turn any room into a sex den.
But I'm pretty sure Eris agrees with that sentiment.

I might still consider it though...

Wolfy

So I can pick 5 room additions? @-@

Umm....

Vault, Cargo Hold, EW Systems, AI, and....LARP chamber. <3
Eh? <3

Wolfy

Also Sidhe, I'm trying to understand how my powers work in relation to things, especially vaults...

If I use Crack or had the Wipe Power and used it on a Vault, would the vault instantly open? Or do they have shielding against that?

Also, my finished profile:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Hitomi Tanaka
Role(s): Cracker

Fighting: 2
Drinking: 3
Wits: 5
Savvy:3
Gambling:3
Plunder: 5

Qualities:
Psychic (Cyberpathy)

Easy Talents:
Interface
Download

Standard Talents:
Drone
Crack

Hard Talents:
Control
Override

Mutant:
Wings: Gossamer Wings
Alien Eyes: 360 Degree Vision
Animal Aspect: Horse-Ancient

Outfits:
Shirt - Cloth - Butterfly + Heart
Shorts - Cloth
Briefs - Cloth
Glasses: Goggles - HUD installed
Belt: Chain
Toys:
Wrist Computer - Wireless feed to HUD

Weapons:
Small Weapon: Pistol - Glue balls
Large Weapon: Sniper Rifle - Micro Explosive. Alt Fire- Entangler

Appearance:

History:
A purveyor of stolen technology and a genius hacker, Hitomi came across a job offering on the Fuzzy Boots rather by accident. She happened upon the posting one day while in a bar, ignoring the advances of some pervert who was only interested in her wings because of how exotic she looked, she saw the posting out of the corner of her eye and took it as a chance to get away from Friendship 2 and go on an adventure. While the young woman was known in the underworld for stealing technology and cracking systems, she had never left Friendship two in her life. Now set for adventure with a rag tag crew, she's ready for whatever may come their way with hacker skills at the ready.