[M Looking for Anyone] Storytelling Practice [Horror, Sci-fi, & Fantasy Themes]

Started by Sintan, January 10, 2021, 02:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sintan

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look-see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

My Full O/Os List Thread

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

[Disclaimer] The gender of the writer behind the screen does not matter to me, it used to but nowadays,- I just care about finding compatible writing partners. The only thing that matters to me is I always play as the male and play against a female in RP

-READ THIS LINK-

Do NOT Waste Either Of Our Time

What I am seeking from this request means you have the time, are patient, and can have open frequent communication.  None of this starting up something with me and vanish in middle of discussing a plot, and if you lose interest.. SAY SOMETHING. All I ask for is common courtesy.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I will post starter plots once I start getting the more hang of it with story driven plots and thinking up plot ideas. UNTIL THEN, all RPs will be done via open brainstorming and ALOT use of inspirational pics/gifs

SCENERY
Dark Atmosphere
Creatures
Armor