Taking her [NC] (Looking for M dom)

Started by elfguy, September 20, 2011, 10:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In this Community College, there's a gang that rules the hallways. When they're in a hallway, people tend to go around, and take another one. They don't cause too much trouble, but there's no doubt that they're behind a lot of shady business in school, and if anyone actively tries to stand in their way, it never ends well.

In that gang is a girl, Jessica, a beautiful, but also ruthless girl. She hangs with the guys in her gang, and no one dares approach her. One did, a year ago, a nerdy type. He timidly went to her and asked her out when she was alone after class. Not only did she turn him down, but she made a display out of it, bringing him into a trash can, and making him roll across the parking laugh. She's strong and feared.

But one guy with a crush on her decided to try a different approach. Somehow, he got a hunch that despite her dominating stance, deep down she'd like to be taken and publicly dominated. So he went for it, during lunch time, and showed her what he could do.

For this RP I will play Jessica, the gang member, and I need someone to play a M character that is interested in her. What I'd like is for someone to come up to her, and take her, right there in public, dominating and humiliating her in front of the others. That's what turns her on and the only way he will get her. She is fairly strong and sure of herself, so if he isn't bold enough she will turn him down in a very humiliating manner.

----