Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oberon

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 28, 2014, 09:28:45 AM
HA! I might actually get out of this one unscathed. I don't like either of those two actors overmuch. >.>

*shakes his head* What ever happened to inner beauty and all that stuff? Tsk tsk...

Girls are so superficial these days! *ducks and hides*
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.
A. Einstein

Bloodied Porcelain

*uses her powers of epic GMness and pulls him out of hiding before dumping slime over his head* I'm all for non-superficial stuff (hell, I'm really seriously considering having Skye end up with Victor at some point), but there's something to be said for eyecandy. Meow. <3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Oberon

Ewwwwww...slime! No fair!

*makes his way to the shower dripping slime all over the place*
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.
A. Einstein

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: Oberon on March 28, 2014, 10:26:10 AM
Ewwwwww...slime! No fair!

*makes his way to the shower dripping slime all over the place*

-chuckles by the fire-

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Kokaine

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 28, 2014, 09:14:03 AM
So far I have two,
Rarely look through *guy pics* So I might need help with that ! lol

OR

Jared Padalecki.... hnnng. So tall... and that hair of his... *fans self*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DarkAngel111

I have a few ideas in mind now for a new character :P
Con artist, Country boy.... you know, at his heart still that 90s guy. I wonder how that would fit in. Maybe he owns a farm.

DarkAngel111

lol
Kokain, BP

Either of you need connections?, I am gonna make one character, so whichever out of the two of you need a connection I will pick the face claim accordingly.

would be fun! lol

El Maligno

Anyone need another member if not I can lone wolf mine. Cant wait to start I miss the old one

Rave

I'm just going to leave this here <3

Full Name : Ezra Nikolai Aksakov.
Nicknames / Aliases : "That high guy over there" - Before the whole apocalypse thing.
Sex : Male.
Marital Status : Single.

Former Occupation/Position : Medical Marijuana Dispensar.
Strengths : Agility/Speed/Skill with blunt objects.
Weaknesses : Shooting (His aim sucks), Hot-Headedness, Could do better minding his surroundings.
Special Gear :

1-Intech TEC + 3 Hybrid Golf Club $26
2-Tennis Cricket Bat $29
3-Safariland AR-15 Sling with Shoulder Pad in Brown $46
4-Authentic Pigment Cotton Tank in Bay $9
5-ProActive Sports 7" Sunday Golf Bag $23
6-Gildan Sweatpants in Sport Grey $14
7-Timberland Waterproof Boots in Olive $108
8-Interstate Brown Leather Fingerless Gloves $11
9-Rawlings 232AP Performance Model Wood Baseball Bat $28
10-Mylec Ultra Curve Air Flo Hockey Stick $23
11-White Athletic Tape $5
12-Costume Goalie Hockey Mask $8
13- Element Skateboard $130

Height : 6'3.
Weight / Body type : 173 Ibs. His body is lean, with a toned layer of muscle that favors agility over brute strength (He compensates by using blunt objects, as seen above).
Hair : Dirty Blonde.
Skin : Caucasian.
Eyes : Green.
Distinguishing Features : The Plethera of Tattoos spread across his body, his dreaded hair (Who has time to wash it in a zombie apocalypse!).

Personality : Ezra has always been a free spirit, and a little bit of an adrenaline junkie. He was raised by two Hippie parents (of Russian descent), and so he loves to find the beauty in everything. The more dangerous the activity is, the more interested Ezra is. Over his years he has gone Skydiving, Bungee Jumping, Para sailing, Deep Sea Diving, among many other high risk sports. He does not have a death wish, but simply refuses to miss an opportunity to do something not many people would. To do something crazy. He wants to enjoy life to the fullest. Well, he did before life basically ended. There were some subtle changes after the Apocalypse went down. He no longer enjoys the company of too many people, and prefers solidarity most of the time.
For the most part, if approached he is easy going and likable. By no means is he out to get you, or trying to capitalize on your misfortune for his own survival. He learned that letting people in too quickly, will result in a pretty depressing outcome. No one out here lasted too long.

Likes : Weed (If only he could find any), Skateboarding, Sports, Adrenaline Rushes, Beautiful women.
Dislikes : Zombies (Duh), Intense romantic relationships, Night-time, The Cold.
Fears : Abandonment, Loss, Death.

History :

A California boy through and through, Ezra was raised in South Central L.A by two parents of Russian descent. He was an only child, and so his parents played a significant role in influcing how he turned out as an adult. His parents never really left the Hippy Era in the 60s, even twenty years later when he was born. Thus, Ezra was raised with a much more natural and easy going approach than most parents these days. He was allowed to explore everything himself, and was never restricted from much. His parents looked at Marijuana as a spiritual drug, not a gateway drug, and that's probably what influenced his career choice later on in life. He was always easy going and loved by all his friends, going through school with mediocre to high grades and even getting a Hockey scholarship to the University of Boston.

His passion wasn't really academics, however, but sports. -All- sports. He loved the physicality of them, and found himself leaning towards Hockey, Baseball, and Golf. Throughout his student years, he strived to be the best at all of them. He often questioned why he never pursued it professionally, and it was later in life that he realized he'd be going against all kinds of sports codes if he continued in his 'Job' and 'Bad Habits' as people put it. It was a decision he had to make, whether to quit his job and pursue a professional sports career or continue with his dispensary. Yet, his decision was made for him, as a Zombie outbreak sort of took over the world.  He had no idea it was coming, and he had no idea what to do to prepare.

He was at his home when the news first came, and people started turning. He managed to grab whatever was in his room before bolting out the door (See Special Gear section), shoved most of it in backpack and run out the door to seek shelter. He hasn't seen his parents since then nor does he know what happened to them. All he knows at this point, is how to bash a Zombie's face in with a big, blunt object.

Sexuality : Heterosexual.
Sexual On's and Offs : See player O/Os.

Player : Rave

CurvyKitten

Oh awesome character Rave! I think he'd get along great with either of my characters...well I only have Tina up and approved, I'm working on another one now. Bartender with a green thumb that used to sell her special blend of smoke. :P hehe

I keep going back and forth between models though. Leanna Decker or Zuleyka Silver.

Rave

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 28, 2014, 12:38:48 PM
Oh awesome character Rave! I think he'd get along great with either of my characters...well I only have Tina up and approved, I'm working on another one now. Bartender with a green thumb that used to sell her special blend of smoke. :P hehe

I keep going back and forth between models though. Leanna Decker or Zuleyka Silver.

Haha, thank you. It sure sounds like they'd get along quite well!

I just didn't want to fall into the slightly cliche 'Super Military Guy' bracket when it came to Zombie survival stories~ Haha.
Also,
Zuleyka Silver.

Hnnnrg.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rave on March 28, 2014, 12:49:46 PM

I just didn't want to fall into the slightly cliche 'Super Military Guy' bracket when it came to Zombie survival stories~ Haha.
Also,
Zuleyka Silver.

Hnnnrg.

Nods~that is what I'm going for to, some of her surviving has probably been due to sheer luck:P LOL

and yeah I'm going with Zuleyka to bring in a bit of spice hehe...plus

mmmnnn yeah just cause.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rave on March 28, 2014, 12:49:46 PM

Also,
Zuleyka Silver.

Hnnnrg.

Please refrain from calling other people's character builds/concepts cliche. It's rude.

Rave

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 28, 2014, 12:57:14 PM
Nods~that is what I'm going for to, some of her surviving has probably been due to sheer luck:P LOL

and yeah I'm going with Zuleyka to bring in a bit of spice hehe...plus

mmmnnn yeah just cause.

Haha yeah, a lot of surviving in scenarios like this have a lot to do with luck. Even the most seasoned people can die if they just end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And yeah, she's totally gorgeous.

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 28, 2014, 12:58:13 PM
Please refrain from calling other people's character builds/concepts cliche. It's rude.

Well I certainly didn't mean to be rude. Nor did I mention anyone or anyone's character in this RP. I was just stating that the archetype of a soldier is a little overused.

Either way, no offense intended.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rave on March 28, 2014, 01:02:03 PM
Haha yeah, a lot of surviving in scenarios like this have a lot to do with luck. Even the most seasoned people can die if they just end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And yeah, she's totally gorgeous.

Well I certainly didn't mean to be rude. Nor did I mention anyone or anyone's character in this RP. I was just stating that the archetype of a soldier is a little overused.

Either way, no offense intended.
sorry didn't mean anything by it, hell Tina has a military family and training from them :P

But yeah, some luck, some skill, and running really freaking fast LOL And yes she is very lovely, granted we have a lot of great looking characters here :)

DarkAngel111

Full Name : Sawyer Presley
Nicknames / Aliases : unknown
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single

Former Occupation/Position : Ranch Owner/Con Artist
Strengths : Poker face, Good Liar, Calm in dire situations
Weaknesses : Family, Beautiful women, Not a good Shot. Living without luxuries
Special Gear : Carries a Double barrel Shotgun, Guitar, Sheriff’s Hat, Badge, Revolver.

Height : 6’1   
Weight / Body type : 200lb/ Strong Muscular, broad upper body
Hair : Dirty Blonde
Skin : White
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : His eyes, Belt marks from a younger age.

Personality : Ladies man, Hates to be in relationships, He is smooth talker and can talk in and out of anything if he puts effort into it. At his heart loves Country side and Peace that country side offers.

Likes: Country Music, playing Guitar, conning Unsuspecting people
Dislikes: indecisive people,
Fears: Becoming one of the dead, All his money not being useful anymore (its Apocalypse after all!)

History: Sawyer had been raised in a farm away from the hassles of city life. Although he had never really thought of it, as he grew older he knew exactly how attractive women thought he was. His father had been a religious Fanatic and his mother had been under his thumb. He got away from the life when he went to college and before he was done, he found out that his father had in a drunken rage killed his mother. That had been the final straw for him as he had never been close to his father but adored his mother.

He dropped out of college and went to his old family farm, where he slowly started working again. Few years later he had received news his father died in a prison riot and then he had no reason to stay leashed to his farm. Although he owned the place, he had given it to a next door neighbor to farm and maintain. He left to live a life in the city where he quickly realized that his charm and good looks could be his way of earning both Money and A different woman every month. He had attracted a lot of attention over the past few years conning housewives out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in the suburbs.

The Last job had left him on the radar for longer than before as the score had been over a million dollars. Just before all the hell broke loose he was caught returning back to his farm which he used to lay low and locked up in a county Sheriffs cell. He did not know what had happened for a couple of days, after which he realized that his transfer had not gone through yet which meant there had been a set-back. Surely enough he found out when the Sheriff said they were under attack by monsters and gave him a double barrel telling him that if he helped him escape with his life, he was free to go.

What he did not know was that the Monsters were people, sure they looked hurt or scarred but they were still people. His little bubble burst when he saw them attack another man and eat him alive outside the Sheriff’s office. The place was stocked on weapons enough for three people the Deputy, Sherriff and Sawyer. They held the place for two weeks before one after the other lost their lives and came back as the dead. Luckily for him sheriff wore a lose uniform and it was a perfect fit for sawyer. Simply changing into the uniform taking the badge and the weapons he headed out through the back door leaving the office a burning mess to keep the walkers attracted to the place.

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs :Same as profile

Player : Darkangel111

Bloodied Porcelain

The situation was handled. This was unnecessary. We don't want drama, so please remove your rant from the public thread.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 28, 2014, 02:05:31 PM
BP..
Am I getting my funveeee ?

:P

I believe Koka is asleep so at the moment I don't know. If I were you though, I'd think about toning it down to something more reasonable.

DarkAngel111

I know,
I was just pushing it when I asked for it :p

you can cancel the funvee,
I will probably have him walk, more excitement for him..

Kokaine

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 28, 2014, 02:05:31 PM
BP..
Am I getting my funveeee ?

:P

I'm gonna say no on this. The boys can find another way to get around.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kokaine

For those who have submitted characters, I will be going through them in just a short while.

For those still looking to join or create second characters, I'm capping full on military for now. (Those already in progress that were brought to our attention are fine). I hate limiting people but I don't want to end up with a camp full of soldiers. My intention was not to have a military game. We need to find those diamonds in the rough, the otherwise ordinary people who somehow have the wits, the luck, or just simply the freaking iron will to survive - you don't need to be a soldier to possess these things and you don't need to be a soldier to be a leader. For example, you might be able to shot the wings off a fly but my Danika is not gonna follow you because you can do fancy shit with a gun :P It takes so much more than that. Hell, sometimes its the scrawny guy in the back that that surprises you, or the girl everyone thought was weak. So keep that in mind when thinking up your characters please.

If all goes as planned *crosses fingers* the game should be going live either Sunday or Monday.

My O/Os