News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The School cursed are town-

Started by abandoneddolly, March 16, 2015, 12:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

At the moment we have:
4 demons
5 humans

the game has started, but we haven't gotten anywhere yet so it wouldn't take much to catch up.
game thread :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225839.0

Elainore High school was just a plain little high school in the suburbs of Red oak, or it was until the lock in.  Autumn's grandmother had been a witch. No one had told her that story however, no one told her anything about the supernatural. In this day and age that sort of thing wasn't believed in. No one told her that she had inherited some of her grandmother's abilities or that the old creepy book in the attic she found  was really a book of spells. She had just liked the way the words sounded, and the creepy pictures. She thought it would be good to scare the girls at the lock in. So she brought the book and lit candles. Amongst the joking of the girls they read a page, then the candles all blow out, someone screamed and they had a good laugh. It was all a joke. They didn't do anything, like maybe open a portal to hell.

Over the next few days things in the town grew weird. People reported seeing loved ones long gone. New people moved in and joined the town. Some people's behavior grew weird and they acted upon violence and lust. The town was in chaos. There were weird sounds at night and screams that could wake the dead if they weren't already awake. Autumn and some of the other girls started to wonder if the book had actually been more then it seemed.

Setting
[/b]
around the town of Red Oak, Probably focusing on the school . You don't have to play a student though you can be anyone around town a priest, a mayor, police, just an ordinary person, or someone from the high school. I'll make sure there is enough chaos for everyone.

demons
Demons will be playable characters in this game. They are the creatures that came out of the portal they opened. I would like for them to have a human appearance to blend in with the town though they can have a demonic form to if they like.

Other important things
this will be a story with horror elements, you can play as a demon or a human
It will be put in the extreme group games
There are demons running around causing havoc , sexiness will happen , but its not the whole point of the game
It will be focused around how the  town changes after the girls read the book. I'll npc some creepiness into it, but if you have ideas feel free to share.
I"m at least hoping for people who can post once a week if not more

[img]( insert a picture of your character here)[/img]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]age[/b]
[b]Character likes[/b]
[b]Character dislikes [/b]
[b]Appearance[/b] ( any special marks, tattoos, ect)
[b]History[/b]
[b]o/o's[/b]

rotburn

Expressing interest.

I like the idea of being anyone in the story, if this takes off I'll probably chose to be a demonic character.

-Rot

Almondus

lovelygirl

May be interested. Would prefer to be a demon, but ok with being one of the girls I there's an influx of baddies.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Letrixia

What ^ Said, I am interested and would play either side.

lovelygirl

Dolly, I can give you two character types tomorrow, demon and human. Just let me know where your need lies.

Ons &Offs

PhantomPistoleer

I want to be a demon!

I want my demon to be the priest.  o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

abandoneddolly

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on March 16, 2015, 03:52:21 PM
I want to be a demon!

I want my demon to be the priest.  o_o

Who would suspect a demon as the priest.  :P

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

lovelygirl

NAmeMelody Spencer
Age 18
Character LikesMusic, Theater, art and reading.
Character dislikes Bossy people, bullies, know it alls.
Appearance Blonde hair, blue eyes, pierced ears ( She's a simple girl)
History Melody was an only child, but far from spoiled. She really kept to herself most of her life, never really fitting in. Raised by a single mother, they made do the best they could. She's a good God Fearing girl, unaware of the evil that lurks in her church.She beleives in all things good, and doesn't believe evil has a place on earth.  She met Autumn in middle school and they were polar opposites. Yet they clicked. Melody always stayed in her friends shadow, feeling more secure that way. She didn't like to be the center of attention and you could probably find her with her nose buried in a book. She had no idea about Autumns past either, until the subject of the book came up...
O/O Player o/o- anything but human waste or ripping my body apart. Character o/o, pretty much everything since she's a timid mouse.

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

looks great.
I'll try to have mine up sometime today.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

PhantomPistoleer

Name:  Father Jacob Benilli/Amdusias
Character Likes:  Sin, Debauchery, Evil;
Character Dislikes:  Goodness, God, Humans;

Appearance:  Amdusias has assumed the appearance of Father Jacob Benilli, a human Catholic priest.  When alive, Father Benilli was perceived by his flock as a young handsome caucasian male, of an average height and weight.  However, Amdusias can manifest his profound knowledge to alter his appearance at will.  In fact, Amdusias usually alters his appearance to selectively delude humans, and thus drive them mad.

History:  Amdusias is a sinister demon, born in times immemorial and cast down from the silver city long before humankind came into existence.  Amdusias has enjoyed twisting and warping the secret desires of humans, and using them in his wicked games.  He currently operates out of St. Leo's, the town's largest catholic church.  He has altered the minds of the church's nuns, and transformed them into his agents for his vile purposes.

O/O:  Amdusias enjoys NC;  he enjoys degrading and humiliating women, and breaking them to do his will;  he loves to be worshipped;  he likes to transform women physically and mentally, from penitent Christian worshippers and into slutty bimbos; he enjoys watching his agents destroy marriages.  He enjoys training his agents in how to please men, and is prone to summoning lesser demons to discipline and gangbang them.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

rotburn

There's some great stuff happening here since last time I checked in.
Everyone seems to like this demonic personality going on.
How bout I change my idea and go with a Demon Hunter Dude?
Thoughts?

Biles

I'm mulling on the idea of joining this RP. If I play a futa, shemale, or a trap, hopefully there will be someone here willing to play a tentacle demon and vise-versa. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

rotburn

Quote from: Biles on March 16, 2015, 06:26:44 PM
I'm mulling on the idea of joining this RP. If I play a futa, shemale, or a trap, hopefully there will be someone here willing to play a tentacle demon and vise-versa. :3

Snickers uncontrollably and wonders if there are any shocked faces in the crowd.
<.< >.>

abandoneddolly

MasterMischief

Quote from: Biles on March 16, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

I love me some shape-shifting demon with tentacles on futa action.  I would also be willing to write opposite a shemale or trap, but would want other food groups in my demon's diet.

abandoneddolly

If you guys want to do that then go for it. I don't have a problem with it.

MasterMischief

My lust demon would be full on bisexual.  Just fair warning.

rotburn

Charles Rotburn (Chaz)
Demon Hunter
Bisexual
Male
6'2

Weapons:

Bone Blasting Rod
Sawed Off Shotgun
Rattan Sticks
Demonic Teeth Rosary

Possessions:
Demonology Book
Old Ford Truck
Vintage Duster
Jungle Boots
Favorite Mug

Personality:
Dark Sarcasm-Cynically Jaded-Blunt & Gruff

Skills[Ranked]:(Beginner/Intermediate/Proficient/Expert/Mastered)
Crack shot- Bullets infused with Runes [Mastered]
Pyromancy- Fireballs/Fire shield/Fire ring/Fire whirlpool [Expert] -(Channeled through Bone Blasting Rod)
Demonology- Summoning/Binding/Banishing [Proficient] -(Channeled through Demonic Teeth Rosary & Knowledge gained by Demonology Book)
Martial Arts- Eskrima(Kali) [Expert]/Capoeria [Intermediate]/Parkora [Mastered]

BIO

Raised in a large religious family, Chaz is the seventh son. His father, strict and loving was apart of the secret order of the Knights Templar. The man taught his nine children love and how to live life. The daughters enjoyed stories and being spoiled. The sons learned how to fight and play rivalry games. Childhood seemed wondrous and happy under the care of a strong father, beautiful mother, and many siblings, but it came to a swift and deadly end. For his father's secret exploits gained many enemies. Such an enemy, an unknown warlock, releases a demon on their land. The Rotburn farm, once filled with laughter, turned to a bloodbath of carnage. Charles survived and to this day does not remember how. The police never found any traces of the attacker. The papers claimed that it must have been a large animal. Charles knows though -a demonic creature that rose from the torn body of his mother, the farmhouse ablaze behind its black form... those burning pinpricks of unholy orbs piercing through his soul.

Taken in by brothers of the cloth, Chaz swore to rid the world of warlocks and their foul servants. He went into a unground academy funded by the church as an exorcist. On his first true face off with a possessed individual, Chaz's senior was ripped to shreds before his eyes. The bloody scene snapped something within him and Chaz used his beads to strangle the possessed girl eating the dead elder. He was kicked out of the church, but learned a valuable lesson -kill discreetly.

Another shocker that hit Chaz hard was when he finally faced his mortal enemy, the warlock who slaughtered his family. Up against this foe, Chaz believed that all vengeance he held would be wiped clean and that he might begin life anew. It wasn't to be so. The warlock was not human any longer and had been recycle by the very demon that terrorized his dreams. Their fight pushed Chaz to the limits and close to death's doors where he awakened his hidden ability of Pyromancy. The demon, whose name still eludes him, thought this fitting and brought to light that had been Chaz who burnt down his family home years before. In a fit of rage, the male was able to summon the strength to destroy the demon's humanoid with fire -sending the evil spirit from beyond this realm, yet ever waiting to return.

Chaz plucked the teeth, tainted with demonic energy from the head of his kill and fashioned a rosary that has worked to banish lingering malevolent spirits and lower-classed demons. He went an extra step, leading him back to the silent hills of his family farm to dig up the remains of his father, creating a rod that could focus his barely controllable Pyromancy. From there, Chaz forced his body into a honed state and to endure pain. He trained under anyone that would accept an unknown student and traveled, making his money off welding, in tribute of his father. Living out of his ford truck, Chaz keeps a mug, pillow, illegal weapons, and a book on demonology within his reach at all times. His clothing consists of a few shirts, a pair of jeans, boots, and a long duster. As a wanderer, Chaz has no real aim in life then to rid those unholy spirits that would prey on humanity, all the while being stalked quietly by the shadowy demon; That Which Is.

((Everyone's free to do whatever with him if you can get ahold of him. Just don't kill him off right away, I'm getting attached to this character lolz.))

Biles

Name: Dr. Agnes Arshessandra (Arshes for short)
Role: Science Teacher
Character likes: Lesbonic relationships.
Character dislikes: Manly males, anal play, toilet stuff. (for more info, refer to my O/O)

Appearance:
Arshes looks pretty normal like an average human but there are subtly unable to be discovered until much too late. The only major physical difference that makes her stick out from the rest is that she possesses an animal-like sheath, but it's vestigial and her penis does not retract inside when entering into a flaccid state. Arshes' erection retracts back into its foreskin. However, her human futanari is merely a disguised based on the last victim. The demonic creature is sentient and often exists as a swarm of collective worms.
True Form

History:
The demonic creature has lived for countless ages as a parasite dwelling in the deep darkest shadows from the realm it came from. It has taken on hosts of all variety. When the portal had opened and the creature traversed through into the Earth realm, it allowed itself to be captured by a scientist for study. Little did Dr. Arshessandra knew she was to be chosen. When the human doctor wasn't paying attention, the creature struck its prey and entered into her body changing her physiology to suit its need and utilized her body to adapt to its new environment. To this day, the creature has not only integrated into Arshessandra's body well, but has also gained all of its host's memory and skills.

Recently, Dr. Agnes Arshessandra applied a position as a biology teacher in a school outside the town's limit. Since enrolling there, Agnes was able to feed off the nourishments of seeds off of particular students she had a particular taste to. These students have since disappeared prompting investigation. Fortunately, Agnes had adapted her strategy to improve her feeding techniques without the students, or the other teacher and faculty staff not ever knowing her involvements.

o/o's: Please refer to my O/O
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

abandoneddolly

Name Autumn Weaver
age 18
Character likes Dance, friends, Theater, being in the spotlight
Character dislikes bullies, violence, being ignored
Appearance Her ears are pierced. She also has a symbol tattooed onto her right shoulder. She's not sure what it is , but she found it in her grandmothers things and she thought it looked interesting.

HistoryAutumn is the captain of the pom pom dance squad at her high school, and is also very big into theater. Anything that brings her as the center of attention she is all for. She's the type of girl that when she walks into a room she wants all the eyes to be on her.  She doesn't treat other people like they are below her though. She tries to be kind to everyone, She hates bullies.

She never knew her grandmother , her family didn't like her and said she was crazy. Yet she had gotten her name from her grandmother and always felt a sort of a connection. When she died all her things ended up in her families basement and she spent days digging through it. She found some pretty weird things, but it never occurred to her that her grandmother cold be a witch or that she could be one to.
o/o's no offs lets just see where the story goes.

MasterMischief

I misunderstood your prefrences, Biles. Sorry. I play predominantly male characters. I am going to back out. I was here mostly for the futa and tentacles.   ;D I shall be keeping an eye on this thread though.

Biles

You mean you wanted to play a futa or a tentacle creature?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy