A letter to my future love.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, October 05, 2009, 06:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Hey, you. Yes, you there. You still don't know me nor know who I am but, just like me, towards you, know that I am the one for you, just like I know you are the one for me. How do I know that? Well, I don't need to answer that; when you get to know me, and what will make you the perfect one for me is you, and how you will accept and love me for who I am, and I will be the perfect one for you, for I will accept and love you just by who you are (or will be), and you will be perfect for me...

I dare to say that I will love you; after all, that is why we will be together. I dare to say that I desire you, because this is the consequence from the love we will have. I dare to say that you are beautiful, at least for me, even if others come to share my opinion about you. I also dare to say that we will be forever, for you will choose me among so many others, and I will choose you among so many women around.

Nothing will please me more than feeling the warmth coming from your soft arms, those arms I didn't even get to feel yet, nothing will charm me more than looking into your sweet eyes that I didn't get to see yet, kiss the lips that never touched my lips yet. And the touch, oh the touch. Nothing will satisfy my hands more than touching your hair, that I even know how it is yet (but I know you will have hair, bald women scare me, but you will know that). Nothing will make me happier than making you happy, even if I don't know how - yet. After all, how to deny my eyes the pleasure of watching that sweet and unknown smile of yours? Don't worry, when we meet I will tell you what makes me happy, so you can make me happy. Not to please me, but because you will enjoy receiving my smile, and to hear me saying those thankful words that never hit your ears. Yet.

We will live there. Yes, right there. On that place, following that street, going over that direction, close to that place, where that thing happened on that other day. We will have some kids of our own, but we did not decide their names, because we haven't met yet. We will get married on that church, just like you will want to, with all those guests, and those guests are indeed people we already know ever since today, and before.

We will fight about our lives. We will fight with our lives. We will fight for our lives. Yes, we will fight, but we will still be sure that we love each other, and nothing will destroy the love that is not even born yet, but when it arrives, it will be the strongest thing we will have together, and we will say that loud and clear for the whole world to hear, even if it goes against my principles, because I know, I am very sure, that you will do the same for me, with a smile on your face. We will make sacrifices for each other, even if right now, we don't even know our names.

For you, my unknown misteryous love, I will give you my heart. Someday.

January 17th, 2008
Original work by me.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Autumn52

Wow that is incredible. Good luck finding her Battle Shambler. You will enjoy your true love it is obvious and she you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Chevalier des Poissons

Thank you very much for your comment, Xandi. I appreciate your words very much;
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A