Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Belle Im sorry your just to good for me. Everytime I hear hinder sing "I think you can do much better than me" it makes me feel guilty. I have to leave so you can find someone in your league. Best wishes beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

BigNRich

That nasty gash on your hand has really caused us problems lately (it was very embarrassing inviting you to my family's dinner and having you bleed all over the turkey). Since you ignore my demands to do something about this problem, I'm done with you.

olive

We had a few good times, some laughs, but now that your money is gone, so am I. Farewell.

lollipop

You stole my red gloves. My hands are cold now, so we're finished!

Nico

Babe, you're really nice and all, but your cold hands are driving me nuts. As sorry as I am, we're done.

Merry Gentry

You're always kissing guys! What about me? I need kisses too!  We're through...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Mordred

Always taunting me with peeling those jeans off, then pulling them slowly back up. I can't think of anything else. I'm sorry, it's over!
*See Pillory*

olive

You're too sexy to break up with but my spiritual advisor says I must. Goodbye!

Mordred

Nobody looks better wearing so little.. And ohh bay you know I adore those velvet gloves.. But you refuse to try different colors. A little green or black would add such spice. It saddens me but I must set myself free. Goodbye!
*See Pillory*

olive

You just told me on another thread, that you didn't even care if I wore panties at all....now I need rainbow selection to please you? Can you blame me for leaving? Goodbye!

Autumn52

Olive my dear I have lusted for your red panties for some time now and you wont share I am afraid I cant stay if you wont share. I am always willing to share. Im afraid I have to go find someone with red panties that will share. Goodbye love.

*tears streaming down her face as she leaves knowing she will never find red panties like that again.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Antioch

Xandi love....I have always enjoyed you both in and out of the bed, but now you have teased with that ass too much, If I cant have it then we are done.

olive

Xandi:

*Comes in....gift-wrapped box in hand, stops.....reads note...crumples it in her hand and tosses the box in the trash*

You are too impatient! I wanted to surprise you with your own pair of red panties! I even bought matching red pasties for you. I need someone that knows that all good things come to those that wait.....you didn't wait on me so I'm taking my good things and walking out the door. Goodbye!

Antioch:

You are too competitive. I wanted to break up with her first. You always make me come go last. I'm breaking up with you, now, for obvious reasons!

Antioch

No You cannot break up with me.....I am too much of a man to allow that to happen, therefore I will take my things, those underwear I helped pay for included, and I will walk out of here with my pride and dignity, except I am not proud and dignified so goodbye. :P

Seara

I found the text messages you have been sending other women....you never included me in your adventures with them! If you wanted a three way all you had to do was ask! We are done!

SpiralSpider

I'm sorry, Seara... I just can't stand pink undergarments...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Antioch

Chazzy darling I love your hair, I just dont like that you cant stand my pink boxers ;P Sorry to do this, I will offer a goodbye kiss for you though

olive

Quote from: Antioch on April 19, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
No You cannot break up with me.....I am too much of a man to allow that to happen, therefore I will take my things, those underwear I helped pay for included, and I will walk out of here with my pride and dignity, except I am not proud and dignified so goodbye. :P

When you said you'd take those panties, I never expected you to be wearing them yourself! You never mentioned this to me before. I need you in hose and garters too! Goodbye!

Anesa

I told you more than once that dressing formal meant MORE than just a pair of long gloves with matching undies!  You embarrassed me at the Governor's Ball (even if the Governor seemed enchanted by your evening wear!)  That is it!  We are so done, missy!!!

Antioch

Thats ok Cowgirl now your man is leaving you....I asked you not to let your nipples stay hard in public, so what do you do? You walk to the presidential conference with your nipples hard enough to slice through glass.

Anesa

Oh yeah?  Well, if you'd come home more often and give my puppies the attention they deserve instead of out there in the water acting like you are some Mitch Buchanon on Baywatch, saving all the damsels in distress, then maybe I wouldn't be out there flaunting them to just any and everyone!  *Sobs!*  Leave now!  I can't stand to look at you any longer!!!

And that the little tramp ya got there with ya!  ;P

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Antioch

Is that all you have to say to her? I never though you would need to hear this but, you can keep her Hat and my cd's because its over.

Imogen

Fine! Those were the best parts of you anyway! And yes, that includes your Rick Ashley collection! It's over. Bye!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Mordred

Oh jeez.. I told you about piling stuff on my coffin. We are done!
*See Pillory*