Interest Check for Vampire Metropolis [BON/NONCON/EX]

Started by Lady Kitsune, June 30, 2010, 11:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitsune

When the sky darkens and the moon glows, only the most daring residents of the city venture out into Darkside.....

The Vampires have always controlled the night, weighing court in the night clubs.  They hold sway over the city and its denizens.  The Weres are roving biker gangs reveling in their freedom but grasping for more power. There king has eyes on obtaining the mantle that sits upon the shoulders of the city’s Prince.  The Dhamphyr Hunters police the night with their heavy hand, letting none break the unwritten laws of Darkside.  This is the balance that keeps the city from falling into war. Yet, this delicate balance is about to be upset, laying the foundation for the very war that has been kept at bay for centuries. 

Tired of being under the thumb of what they consider unnatural creatures, the humans have organized under a banner, the League for the Betterment of Humanity, otherwise known as the LBF.  Feeling the upset that has a occurred, they move their plans forward in hopes of destroying Darkside’s evils once and for all.

So what has happened that has created turmoil, suspicion and imbalance?  The prince has been slain.  Decapitated in his office and found by his Dhamphyr ward, and the mantle now on her shoulders.  The race is on, to find her Master’s killer and transfer the mantle onto a successor of her choosing.  All are suspect but the Prince was a terribly powerful creature of darkness, who had the power to rival him.  With bids for power closing in, she must fight the power of the Mantle and seek revenge for her beloved.
The fight for power is on. Will the Weres claw their way to the top or will a new vampire leader rise from the ashes and take the ultimate control Vampire Metropolis.

Archetypes

The LBF (Humans)

Through experimentation and use of magic, the LBF have made leaps and bounds in leveling the playing field.  They are exceptional in E.S.P and magecraft.  (Please note that a character should have no more that 2 abilities and if they are proficient in magic should not be all powerful and specialize in a certain type of magic.  One cannot have both E.S.P. and magic)

Dhamphyr or Vampires
( Dhamphyrs are Half Human, Half Vampire, they are hunters in service to the Prince.)

All Dhamphyrs are slightly slower than vampires, and hunger for blood but with better control. They can also walk in the sun. Powers are also near halved.
The older the Vampire the more powerful.
Both the Dhamphyr and the Vampires have speed, strength and a small amount of hypnotic power.  There saliva has healing properties.  Not all can fly but long distance jumping is a given.  They can see be seen in mirrors and they burn in the sun.

The powers of a Vampires can vary from shadow manipulation to damage infliction from a distance.  These characters should be limited to no more than three powers, with one being more powerful than the others.

Weres

Choose a species
The powers of the range from speed, strength, hearing and smell, full transformation, and half transformation (man-beast).  Any other gifts will be subject to approval. 

Character Profile

Character Name: 
Species:
Height:
Sexuality: (in case it is BON, please also note if you are Dom, sub, or switch)
Powers:
Weapons: 
Fighting Style:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
(Pics and/or description) 

The Players

The Ward (reserved)
The Dhamphyr Hunters
The Mysterious Vampire (This is a male character for reasons that are unable to be divulged.  This will be a very Dominant and sadistic character, as well as darkly handsome.  If interested and need more info, PM me.)
The Bartender of Embrace
The Ragnok (the Were King)
Fang Hunters
League for the Betterment of Humanity(LBF)

These are just some of the characters needed.  There will be a few special characters added later at some point, should the story progress that far.  One is not limited to Human, Were or Vampire.  Demons and other types are welcome.

Locations

The Embrace                                                                    Gypsy Retreat
Hottest Night club in Darkside.                                        Forested land owned by the Ragnok
Headquarters to the Prince's nest.                                 Though most Weres live in the city,
                                                                                        they roam the forest unfettered
                                                                                       There are caverns.....

LBF Headquarters
Location unknown.  Rumors say a warehouse in the industrial district.

I ran this game on another site and it enjoyed a very successful run.  I know it’s another Vampire/Were story but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun.

Prerequisites for this game
I am looking for literate players who enjoy drama, sex and violence.  This will be freeform and will be up to the players to realistically receive damage should there be fight sequences.  I would like at least four paragraphs per post, though I do realize that sometimes, one just has to do short posts.  No one or two liners!
There is no posting schedule but I do not think this will be a fast paced game and only requires at least one post a week.  But keep in mind, do not leave the other players hanging.
Players will need to be approved.  Your writing style is important.  Pm or post your interest, please.
I am working on it, I swear!

Shade

Here's my proposed character, Lady K. If there's something that needs to be changed, then let me know. Also, if no one has called dibs, I'd like him to be the LBF leader.

Character Name:  Zane "Bolt" Drix
Species: Human
Height: 6'
Sexuality: Straight switch
Powers: Magic- Lightning
             Increased healing factor
Weapons:  Katana
Fighting Style: Combination of swordplay, martial arts, and his power over lightning and electricity
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected for the most part. It is very difficult to make him truly angry, but watch out when you do.

Bio: Zane was born and raised in this dark town. His parents, constantly harassed and threatened by the vampires, Dhamphyrs, and werewolves, wished for a better life for their son. Since they were unable to leave, they only had one option to give him a chance of surviving: They handed him over to a group of scientists to experiment on him. It was hard decision, but they knew if it worked, it would be for the best.

From the time he could walk, he was subjected to various experiments to increase his chances of survival, most of them failing. Finally, at the age of 9, one experiment was successful. It allowed him to heal at a rapid rate. Injuries that would take most people months, he could heal from within a matter of days. It's not perfect though. He needs to eat a lot of food to give him the energy to complete the process.

After the experiment was a success, he was trained how to use magic. After some difficulty, it was found that lightning was his elemental affinity. He knew this wasn't enough though, and learned the art of the sword as well. He has  a keen mind, thinking strategically as he fights. He enjoys playing chess to stay mentally sharp.

Appearance:

Krayz

Don't have a character yet, but I'm definitely interested =D

Lady Kitsune

Yay!  Interest.   :D

Approved Shade.  I like it.

And Welcome Krayz.  The thread just went up, so you have time to think up a character.

SuperHans

This looks like good fun, can I put my request in for the LBF?

Character Name: Kevin Bain
Species: Human
Height: 6'2"
Sexuality: Straight. BON-sub
Powers: Is telekenetic, a power he has little control of and is unsure of how to hone
Weapons: Kevin isn't a hardened fighter. When he needs to use hand-to-hand fighting, he uses a butterfly knife he has achieved at least a basic proficiency with. In case of heavier jobs, he has a cricket bat.
Fighting Style: Without his butterfly knife and in hand to hand combat, Kevin fights with no real finesse or skill but has the blind power to usually hold his own. He wants to develop his telekenesis to avoid prolonged physical confrontation.
Personality: There's something decidedly 'average' about Kevin. He's not overly brave or heroic, but while he prefers avoiding confrontation he is not a pushover. He is friendly, but not overly so. He isn't passionate enough to hate the vampires and werewolves in Darkside, but before joining the LBF merely regarded them as an unstoppable danger to be avoided. His stance has changed slightly.
Bio: Kevin was born in the type of rundown inner-city borough in which proximity to vampires and werewolves is unavoidable.

Kevin escaped the fate of someone living on their doorstep easily; he made himself scarce. In the morning he would go off to work, then come back as soon as possible. In the winter, when it was dark already, he would take the most well-lit route home.

This was the existence he'd carved for himself until a colleague at the office, a quiet supporter of the LBF who did not take part in the fighting due to a lack of powers and fear, began to notice some strong psychokinetic energy on display when Kevin was stressed at work. He brought him along to the headquarters, and Kevin has now been initiated into the LBF. He is a junior member and is nowhere near the strongest, although many see potential in his powers when he actually learns to harness them.
Appearance:
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

LimitlessNikkie

This sounds like so much fun!!! I'd love to play The Bartender of Embrace.

Character Name:  Nikkie
Species: Vampire
Height: 5'6
Sexuality: Strait Sub
Powers: Enhanced speed she's never met a creature who could go faster then her. She can run faster then any man made car and can go 0 to 60 mph almost instantly but it has a major drain when over used. She is highly intuitive and follows her instincts.
Weapons:  two 12inch daggers
Fighting Style: She uses her speed to over powerothers and using her daggers she kills them. She plays with them if they annoy her drawing it out but most of the time she just uses her speed to make it quick.
Personality: A cross between deadly serious and playfully innocent. Nikkie is playful, sarcastic, bubbly and deadly. She's highly confidant to the point of arrogance in some arenas. She likes mind games and messing with people. She doesn't trust easily and though she comes off as a people person, highly talkative and outgoing, she keeps people at arms length. She comes off as open and inviting, happy and impulsive.
Bio: Her human life is a blur, she remembers little and what she does she chooses to forget. She assumes she was french because of the slight french accent she still carries but really has no proof to the claim. her young years she spent as property to a very old vampire who enjoyed keeping trophies. He was kind to her because he found her to be such a prized part of his collection. But she yearned for freedom and soon escaped. With no where to go she made her way through the world of fen meeting people who would take her in for a time, they'd teach her things and she was an avid learner. Growing weary of wandering she made her way to Darkside.
Appearance:

Nevermore of blood ravens

If your looking for a Dhamphyr, I'm more than interested it playing one.

Nevermore of blood ravens

Character Name: Alexander DeLaroux
Species:Dhamphyr
Height: 6'2"
Sexuality: Bi male pref, BON switch, sub pref

Powers: Slight of hand and a small amount of stealth

Weapons: Brass knuckles and a revolving crossbow a la Van Helsing

Fighting Style: Stealth and submission fighting. Alexander prefers to take down his enemies from a distance whenever possible.
Personality: Dark and quiet, he tends to hide in the shadows until he is needed. Cold and calculated and nearly emotionless he is a fearsome hunter.

Bio: Life has been a blur of darkness and chaos for Alexander, and the experience of one hunt blends into the other, and it can consume his life. Loyal to the end for his master he will do whatever it takes to make sure the hunt is a success.
Appearance:

I'll expand more later if I get accepted

Lady Kitsune

I see some wonderful profiles to look over.

I do want to note that posting length is at least a minimum of four paragraphs.  I would like a game where walls of text are welcome (though not necessary) and filled with emotional and physical description.  I ask this because it adds an exceptional element of drama for both sex and intrigue.
This is not a game of blatant sexuality, though not opposed to lots of it, but at the same time I want as much story as possible.

Shade

I can't believe this hasn't drawn any more interest...

Marie Reynolds

Well, Id definately be up for a Dhamphyr and well how  long are life spans of the Dhamphyr cause i would like to  consider being a Elder amongst the Dhamphyr community one that is his/ her duty to train and teach the younger ones to perform their roles in the society.
Hope that would work it if so then ill work on a character profile tommorrow.

elfguy

I'd play a female vampire, however the thread has been up for more than a month so I don't know if it's still alive.
----