Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*sprinkles brownies everywhere and hides the win in her bra*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Mordred

*being a master of all things inside the bra... a few slight of hand moves and the win is suddenly in my hand... with a note of apology in MzNurse's... well... bra*

*and with a grin... he has it again*
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*slips arms around Cyn and kisses his neck gently with an evil grin before biting it slightly snagging the win* How's my little chew toy? *grins and takes off with the win*

MzNurse

*trips Krysia and takes the win*

snow

*glomps mz and distracts her with freakishly cute puppy dog eyes and jumps away with the win*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Mithlomwen

Ha!  *pounces on snow, and scratches his belly until he's left helpless with pleasure and snatches the win from him and flees* 

Woot!  Mine again!  ;D
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

leelan

*walks over snuggling Mith from behind burying my face in her hair smelling it* smells beautiful *carefully slips the win from her kissing her cheek* thanks babycakes *runs off*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MzNurse

*exchanges the win for a dictionary and hides behind Snow*

Bayne

*stops time long enough to steal the win and bolt* Not this time dear, it's mine for all eternity.

Krysia

*pounces on her hubbikins and takes the win for herself* HA! >.> what's worse is I know where you sleep! *runs and hides*

leelan

*runs over to Krysia tackling her putting the dictionary in her hands taking the win* MINE! *runs off*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

*runs over and hugs leelan, then runs away with win in hand* hehehe
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*chases after saturn tickling her until she drops the win then picks it up smooching her cheek and running off* muahahhaha

MzNurse

*snags the win as Leelan runs past*

snow

*sighs and looks discusted* i really have to do this again >.> *looks amazingly cute, so cute that even Small kittins git all wide eyed and as people are distracted by his astounding cuteness he snatches the win and bolts*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Mithlomwen

*is immune to the cute and tosses a stick to fetch, grabbing the win when he drops it and flees quickly*

YAY!
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

saturnschild

*sticks scythe end out and cloth lines Mithlomwen ad takes win* No running please.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Bayne

*casts rust on saturn's scythe and takes the win as her jaw drops to the ground* Playing with sharp objects is dangerous *bolts off with the win*

Mordred

*From above, watches... nodding that sharp objects are dangerous as I release a juicy neck from de old fangs... noticing Bayne suddenly land in a giant pool of green jello.. sinking slowly* Wobbly stuff can be dangerous also *I grin as I retrieve the win from an outstretched hand as he vanishes into the jello*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*shoves a hapless (but very beautiful) woman's exposed neck at Cyn and grabs the win*

saturnschild

*comes back with new scythe and swings it at MzNurse* I know it wasn't you who destroyed my last one but got to take anger out on someone, ne. The win is mines

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*does a full-running drunken jackie chan flip over saturn and her scythe, grabs the win and takes off*

credit to Christopher Titus for the brilliant maneuver lol

MzNurse

*had the win coated with lidocaine, grabs the win as it drops from Leelan's now numb hands.*  you didn't think I was wearing surgical gloves for the fun of it, did you?

leelan

I...I... you little...*walks over using the Demon in the picture to hold Nurse down as I hold the win in my wings and walks off* thank you D.

MzNurse

*casts Smite Evil on the demon and watches him go boom, snatches the wing from Leelan's wings*