Greenthorn Wants a Stalker[EX or NC]

Started by Greenthorn, June 19, 2008, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Okay, first of all this won’t be a first come, first taken thing.  This is the only story aside from The Lair in extreme that I have advertised for and I’m going to be very selective in whom I choose to write with.

So, if that didn’t scare you away…onto the plot!

I want a stalker.  Can be male or female. Can be human or supernatural...but the stalker must start out as sane.  The story will be a psychological one and start out as a chance meeting.  This is not a quick, rush through type of story, it would be a slow process of you (the stalker) slowly losing his/her mind.  The sexual aspect would not come until much later in the game and will probably be forced.  I have no definitive ending, but there are many options: death of my character, forced relationship, maybe my character kills the stalker, maybe someone else falls in love with my character and kills the stalker…oh wait...someone -will- die obviously *smiles*

I think I want to play just an everyday normal woman...25 years old.  But I would actually like to talk out both characters with my partner before starting.  Ahh yes...very important...I will only pick someone who I -can- hash out details with...if you get annoyed by questions or brainstorming...run away now!! *laughs*

I don’t care about post length, but will ask for at least two paragraphs.  Posting frequency is not an issue either, but at least once a week would be nice.  This story will be housed in either Non-Con or Extreme, and honestly it will be up to the stalker…and how psycho he wants/feels he can get.  I have a very big RL issue going on and I might at some point disappear for a bit…but that hopefully will not come.

So…leave your interest or any questions here and please do not take it personally if I choose one over the other.  I would prefer not to get PMs in response as then I’ll just get disorganized *rolls eyes at self* 

Elohim

I stand here waiting for you to pass Judgement Holy Greenthorn *bows low kissing the floor* Is this humble servant *Suddenly bursts into a giggle fit.* 

I'd be down to take on the role,  that is if you'd have me.

Dawg

As you hop out of your car and walk up to the door, you get a sudden chill that starts in your lower back and runs like a panicked herd of wild mustangs up your spine till it explodes inside your head.  You know that someone is behind you, but what do you do?  Open the door and slip in quickly locking it behind you, that wouldn't work.

No, you are strong and full of heart, you can confront this person so you whip around, but no one is there.  Not just behind you, but anywhere.

After what seems like an eternity a woman walks around the corner and you begin to breathe again.  You know that someone was watching you, but who and why? As you feel your heart beating like a hummingbird drinking nectar, you turn and hurry inside, where you are safe, for now.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Greenthorn

I'm holy???  *blinks*

Well I could play a nun  *ponders* Nahhhh

Elohim

If you were playing a nun, you'd have no choice but to accept me,  I love sexy blasphemy.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Seraph on June 20, 2008, 02:38:08 PM
If you were playing a nun, you'd have no choice but to accept me,  I love sexy blasphemy.

I love any kind of blasphemy...being catholic school girl and all....*grins*

Elohim

Don't tempt me Thorn...  *smirk*  I'll want to play a game where a succubus converts a repressed virgin catholic school girl, into a total lesbian bondage slut,  with a nice peppering of NC of course.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Seraph on June 20, 2008, 02:46:00 PM
Don't tempt me Thorn...  *smirk*  I'll want to play a game where a succubus converts a repressed virgin catholic school girl, into a total lesbian bondage slut,  with a nice peppering of NC of course.

*ponders*

Do not think that I am not going to take you up on being my first F/F story!  Hell I might have to have you -and- Shadowz *grins* F/F/F??

Okay I need to stop hijacking my own post here!!

Elohim

*Smirk*  Sorry about that,  but get in contact with us...  we might be able to arrange something.

Shadowz

Greenthorn

So...was I too mean in my post, or is there just not enough information?

Trieste

Quote from: Seraph on June 20, 2008, 02:46:00 PM

*pointpoint* I got distracted by Seraph. I'm sorry! Maybe you shouldn't have three temptingly lovely ladies under the post ... it makes a girl go all dreamy! *grins*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Trieste on June 21, 2008, 12:27:08 PM
*pointpoint* I got distracted by Seraph. I'm sorry! Maybe you shouldn't have three temptingly lovely ladies under the post ... it makes a girl go all dreamy! *grins*

*laughs* Damn hijacker she was!!  She just wants me all to herself...well..err...wants me all to her and Shadow!!  So greedy she is!!

Back to the topic!!:
Okay, first of all this won’t be a first come, first taken thing.  This is the only story aside from The Lair in extreme that I have advertised for and I’m going to be very selective in whom I choose to write with.

So, if that didn’t scare you away…onto the plot!

I want a stalker.  Can be male or female. Can be human or supernatural...but the stalker must start out as sane.  The story will be a psychological one and start out as a chance meeting.  This is not a quick, rush through type of story, it would be a slow process of you (the stalker) slowly losing his/her mind.  The sexual aspect would not come until much later in the game and will probably be forced.  I have no definitive ending, but there are many options: death of my character, forced relationship, maybe my character kills the stalker, maybe someone else falls in love with my character and kills the stalker…oh wait...someone -will- die obviously *smiles*

I think I want to play just an everyday normal woman...25 years old.  But I would actually like to talk out both characters with my partner before starting.  Ahh yes...very important...I will only pick someone who I -can- hash out details with...if you get annoyed by questions or brainstorming...run away now!! *laughs*

I don’t care about post length, but will ask for at least two paragraphs.  Posting frequency is not an issue either, but at least once a week would be nice.  This story will be housed in either Non-Con or Extreme, and honestly it will be up to the stalker…and how psycho he wants/feels he can get.  I have a very big RL issue going on and I might at some point disappear for a bit…but that hopefully will not come.

So…leave your interest or any questions here and please do not take it personally if I choose one over the other.  I would prefer not to get PMs in response as then I’ll just get disorganized *rolls eyes at self* 

PulpyGoblin

Oh wow.... this sounds like it'd be a great RP too.. and of course, I'm likely good and well too late to announce my interest in playing out such an RP.  I do so love playing characters that aren't quite right in the head.  :)
Gone with the wind.

Stattick

I really mustn't get involved in a new story. Must not. Not right now, with school full time and work full time, and no time and all and *blerg*...

I would consider doing it, but I really should wait a few weeks before starting anything, assuming that I don't completely loose my sanity before then. *ponders that he should be doing homework instead of typing this...*

Anyhow, I was thinking that maybe your character has some sort of job where she's stuck in the public eye for many hours a night, pretty much every night. Maybe a waitress or something like that? Anyhow, my character starts hanging out there, and over the course of a few weeks, they start to chat more and more frequently. However, he starts to slowly creep her out, while he starts to get more and more clingy and demanding of her time. He's going through a rough patch in his own life, and it's about the time that he gets kicked out and winds up homeless that he kinda snaps.

It wouldn't be much longer after that he abducts her, and takes her to the abandoned factory slaughterhouse that he's holed up in... He's even decorated it up like it was his crappy apartment before he lost his home. It's particularly creepy to see his sofa set up in front of a TV that's not plugged in atop the concrete floor, and the battery operated Felix the Cat mounted on the corragated steel wall. He keeps her in some sort of pit in the floor that they used to let the animals bleed out into, and there's still hooks and chains hanging from the ceiling...

Ok, since there's just not a sane reason for me to start a new game right now, if you want to start it with someone else, that's totally cool. If not, and you choose me, then it'll probably be two weeks or more before I should start up a new game. Hell, I've got a couple of games on hiatus that I want to get back to too...
O/O   A/A

Kitikat

This thread threatens to make my head explode with crazy delicious imaginings. I'm not sure I could do the stalker justice, but I do beg on desperate bended knee that you post the thread in here when it's created so we can watch the game :)

I'm also not going to comment on the deliciously blasphemous ideas mentioned during the brief hijacking, lest angles come down and beat me up for being depraved :P
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

Cutter

I know I have tried to do a collaborative story with you, but Fate seemed to derail it. ;)

I do have stories that I must catch up on, but this does intrigue me and given that it is going to be set at a deliberate pace, I could manage it.

So, throw my name into the ring.

And no worries if ya take a pass. ;)

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

PulpyGoblin

Hmm.. right.  Heh, I promised myself that I wouldn't try and throw myself into too many stories at once (AGAIN).  Because the scenario you're wanting to play has put an image of a particular sort of character in mind.  A somewhat reserved and slightly arrogant and bookish woman, perhaps a slightly older co-worker that doesn't even really like your character at first when they first meet.  I can see them not even getting along well at first, though eventually my character having seemingly few or no friends and no family eventually thaws the ice between them enough, and they get to talking enough for your character to notice just how lonely she is by how quickly they become friends.  Almost eerily quickly, even.  And of course, there could be a very good possibility that her new friend is far, far, far older than she appears and is something not quite human..
Gone with the wind.

Greenthorn

*sighs*

I wasn't expecting this many replies...so now I have a choice to make (or two).

PulpyGoblin

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 30, 2008, 09:23:32 AM
*sighs*

I wasn't expecting this many replies...so now I have a choice to make (or two).

The plight of having a good idea and too many people wanting to play it with you.  :D  Still, here's to hoping you pick well and get an excellent game out of this.  Heh, even if you don't choose me though, your idea's given me ideas, so I'm happy either way.  ;D
Gone with the wind.

Paradox

Why do you want another stalker anyway? Have I grown too set in my ways? Do you know where to expect me now (I mean, I'm sorry, but you complained about me fogging up your bedroom window at night, and your closet is awfully comfortable!)

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Greenthorn

Quote from: Paradox on July 01, 2008, 09:53:19 PM
Why do you want another stalker anyway? Have I grown too set in my ways? Do you know where to expect me now (I mean, I'm sorry, but you complained about me fogging up your bedroom window at night, and your closet is awfully comfortable!)

Well Pumpkin...see....you have stalked me -so well- that now I want to write a story about it! *winks*

Paradox

Oh, so it's about our torrid affair?

*grumbles*

You know, when people have a movie made about them, the director usually lets them choose what actor will play them in the film. You could've given me the same courtesy.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Greenthorn

Well, I chose Dawg for my stalker...but that does not mean I won't be contacting someone else to write the same story idea!  For now, here's the link:

You're Beautiful