Attempting to return, a few loose ideas...

Started by Robelwell202, September 14, 2017, 04:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

After an extended absense, I'm trying to return to E.  Bear with me, as I put up a few vague ideas.  Thanks!

One:  Seeking an F writer tk do two roles.

I'd like to try a setup involving two married couples in something like a swinging scenario.  The smut content would be moderately high, but there's lots of room for character growth, too.

Couple one would be slightly younger.  After only being married for a year and a half, the stress of his job over the past six months has taken its toll on their sex life, and in an effort to bring back a spark, she answers an i ternet ad for a quiet swinger getaway.

Couple two would be the more experienced couple.  These two would be coaching the younger ones to explore all sorts of sexy stuff.

Looking for an F player to take on the roles of both women roles.

Looking for an F player to take a role opposite two male lovers.

The three had been roommmates for who knew how long, and the sexual tension between all three had reached a choking point.  Both men in the house we madly in love with the girl, but tbey both privately worried that she wanted the other. 

In fact, she loves both of them.  The thing is, whe can't stand the stress, any more, ao ahe proposes that she has BOTH of thrm.

(Possible threesome potential, definite romance and chqracter growth)

I would write both male roles.

PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas