Lots of idea for male or female player (Mul)

Started by Allangar, June 11, 2009, 08:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allangar

hi i am searching for someone that can make me play some character idea i have in mind. Ususally i am use to make other play (dongeons and dragon, etc...) I wanted to play for a longtime a character that can have a deep development of their life. Normally I mostly play female character but i can play male as well.

Can play either by post, private message or msn messenger. I am always available on the internet between 11h am to 3 pm and between 8 pm and midnight on weekdays, i am not available on weekends. I am working at the same time so i might get long sometime between answer.

Here are some character with some idea of plot that can be use : (notes: all image are only use as reference, got no right to use it).

Name : Danae
Professsion : Bounty hunter
Character details : She a young women that live life to the fullest, she not afraid of anything (so she think) and nobody can stop her.
Goal : Be the greatest of all bounter hunter of the world

Name : Thilgar Jasoni
Professsion : Warrior and assassin
Character details : he is a young men that seem really distub. He is dark and shady not speaking very much and he seem to see women as toy to play with. He is afraid of nothing and not afraid of killing. He dont follow any rules but is own
Goal : to conquer the entire world
Background : What nobody knowes about him, is that he was raise in hell by a human female that was enslave by a powerful demon after she was pregnant with him. He was always consider a failure and other demons tease and hurt him a lot. but he was stubborn and he never back down. One day, he face is Master (demon) and ask him to go on the land to bring havoc and destruction in is name. The demon think about it and let him go to prove himself. when the group of smaller demon he was with arrive on the primeland, he quickly killed everyone and flee. He is now a renegade in a small town, full of fun and extasy

Other RP Idea :

1 - Male player wanted : Got also an idea that would required a male that like to play transformation into female, Involve lots of sexual content, mild violence, rape, torture, humuliation and Demons. if you are interested in playing that let me knows.

2- Lost in space : My character is a human that goes trough an experiment that goes awfully wrong. He was suppose to be asleep in space to goes to mars but the automatic pilot goes wrong and he ended in a black worm hole that ended in another galaxy. I would like my character to awake in a new civilisation with a female character that make him discover a completely new life. The female may be alien but at least she must have standard feature for sexual intercourse to happens. Would involve romance and sex.

3- I would like to play this one more then the other if any female is interested. The character i play (male) is a knight that one day in the old age, he was attack by a band of thug and almost kill, a demon offer him to become is tool and take is revenge on those. He agreed. After more then half a millenia that he kill and send target to his master, he is assign a new target (female character), but she not like the other there is something special about her and instead of kill her and brigning her soul to the demon et want to protect her and he want her to make him remeber what life was. Lots of violence and romance

4- I like the idea of playing a elven mage, that is discovering magic trought lots of experience. i like a female character to make my character learn lots of thing and maybe he add summon something he wasnt suppose to. There is a lots of idea that can be play around that.

5- Also i would like to play an elven female healer that as been capture by pirate when she was going to her wedding ceremony, she hate the man she was suppose to married but the custom and tradition make her that she has to got. She may fall in love with the captain or taken and sold as a slave lots of plots here.

so those are the idea for the moment.

Darthvegeta800

I rather like the first girl.
How dominant/agressive is she? Bounty Hunter as in scifi or fantasy?
And exactly what species is she?

Darthvegeta800

Well i do like her look. I'm tempted, big time. Throw me a pm. We'll brainstorm a bit.

Allangar

Soren Kisamora

hm,i wouldn't mind being transformed into a female :D

Allangar

ok it would be perfect, do you know real rpg like dogeon and dragon or starwars or whitewolf ? i find a way of playing those kind on game on the internet, i would like to play this by messenger if your interested pm. ill give you more info