The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Quote from: Scarification on July 09, 2013, 02:33:27 PM
So I might need help with his Bio since it will have to circle around your character for a good chunk of it so if you wanna toss some ideas at me then feel free.

I shall send a PM when I have a moment to sit and contemplate. We definitely need to com up with background.

SpiralSpider

Played By: Spiral Spider
Character Name: Koruk (Smith)
Sex & Gender: Male.
Role: harem member - rank C
Race: Selkie
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance: Koruk's build is on that fine line between swimmer's and dancer's; he has a sinewy sort of physique that manages to make him appear capable yet not stand out as the strong man in the room. He prefers to wear the clothes of a gentleman as it's his way of laying in the bed that he made. His eyes are a chocolate brown but his hair varies widely from day to day depending upon how much sun he's had - it might be a medium blonde, a chestnut brown or even almost black. He has a few scars on his body but all of them remain hidden beneath the clothes he wears.
Personality: Mr. Smith is not happy about his situation but he chooses to grin grimace and bear it most days. He's been a part of his Lady's fold for nearly half a year, though he never stops searching for a way out - and so he manages to keep a bit of the wild in him. His sense of humor is sarcastic, mostly, though he can be bawdy or even goofy at times. He always seems to be scheming in one way or another - generating a bond with allies here, garnering favors there, managing a distraction to keep him out of the authorities' eyes for a while...
History: Koruk couldn't claim youth as an excuse for his foolishness. He knew better than to traipse about in human skin and expect to seamlessly blend in and make his fortune. A Selkie's skin was their entire life - and he let it fall into the wrong hands.
Notes on Sexuality: 1 on Kinsey scale (Mostly Heterosexual with very rare Homosexual encounters), Switch (Prefers Dom)
Pairings available with this character: MxF, MxM (occasionally), MFF (Yes please!)
Kinks: heavy oral fixation, bondage, body art...
What s/he won't do: kids, dead things, bodily waste, give his heart away (most likely)
Additional Notes: Koruk's main ability is that he can transform between human and sea lion form, however he is currently unable to do so because the Lady of the house has possession of his shed skin. Beyond this, he has a smattering of weak spell-like abilities. But since they are basically glamours, they are not able to help him escape from his "prison"
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

bubby

*Chokes on her coffee*

Oh.... My.... Gawd.... I am so in heart with you right now Spiral.

*Grabbyhands!!*

bubby

Ok, I am officially all caught up on posts, so tomorrow I can spend all my time before work making my char! I should be able to have it done, or at least enough to hopefully entice more players!

bubby

Played By: bubby
Character Name: L'annawnshee (Mistress to most)
Sex & Gender: Female
Role: Harem Owner
Race: Unseelie Sidhe
Height: 6' on bare feet
Physical Appearance: Second Image ;
Her hair is actually raven black, her skin milky white. Her eyes are tri-colored, three different shades of gray, from charcoal, to storm cloud, to a pale winter's sky. The last color is a gray so pale that it looks almost white.

Personality:  One would think that having such bendable beauty at ones fingertips would make one quite content. Happy even. This is not the case with L'anna. She's cool and calculating, a woman who is in complete charge of the little world she's built, and knows it. She can laugh and smile, if the occasion calls for it, say during a business transaction. If one of her Pets can get her to smile, and to have that smile actually make it to her eyes, that is indeed a feat. She has been deemed a sexual sadist though this is not wholly true. It is known she enjoys blood play and trussing her toys up, and demands perfection, but severe torture has never been proven. By her own hand at least. She has been known to eliminate completely those that stop amusing her in some manner. Again, how this is done is never really known. One day a Pet will be there, the next.. gone. She seems to enjoy the Pets who balk against the lot that has been drawn for them most, though she treats those that are completely compliant very well.

History: As Sidhe, humanity always drew her attention. As Unseelie, humanity became an obsession. For Millenia she remained within the Unseelie Court, standing at the side of Queen Mab, doling out Her will precisely and with vigor. But any time L'anna had to herself was spent among humans. It was not long before she realized that her ilk was not the only Supernatural form that tended to be drawn to the humans. Oh and there was such beauty. Such defiance.

She started spending more and more time away from the Mounds, much to the chagrin of the Winter Queen. She would search the world, drawing to her those that were beautiful, yet marred in some way. As Unseelie, the perfection within the imperfection was drew her the most. She took lovers, she took Pets. Yet she would always, eventually, make her way back beyond the Veil, and take up her duties with her Queen.

Finally though, Winter had had enough of L'anna and her needs. The Queen banished L'anna from her Court, leaving L'anna to wander the world with no way back home. The closest she could ever come would be finding a Mound to be near, though not allowed to enter. Eventually she found one and settled near it, her lands now vast, her riches immense, and her Harem... every female and even male came to her for the choicest of delights. It was known that L'anna sought the exotic, and would pay the highest prices for the most beautiful of any male species.

Notes on Sexuality: 0 on Kinsey Scale ~ Purely heterosexual, Switch (secretly, it would take the right man to let this desire of hers come to the fore)
Pairings available with this character: Only males
Kinks: Bondage, spanking, vouyerism with M/M pairings
What s/he won't do: scat, watersports, heavy torture
(Check Players O/O's)

Additional Notes: She pines for the Sithin, and must be near a Mound to keep her Powers and strength up. Once a season, at the Winter Solstice, she must go to the Mound and give homage to her Queen. The sacrifice is always one of her Harem, but none are aware of this.
She has the Power of Darkness, meaning she can hear any words spoken at night if she chooses, as well as the Call of Old Blood, where she can open up any old wound upon a person to make it bleed.

bubby

Ok, so I know I said I'd get my char done today, but the day has gotten away from me, and I'm basically out for the weekend. I'll finish her up Monday or Tuesday.

WE NEED LADIES!! I may be the Owner, but I envision my char giving out her Pets for favors, or power, or money. Or all of the above.  >:)

LeSane

*Wipes the brow* Well Im happy I'm the butler or there would be some serious trouble coming his way. Then again I might make a harem male I have an idea.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

bubby

Quote from: Scarification on July 12, 2013, 03:34:02 PM
*Wipes the brow* Well Im happy I'm the butler or there would be some serious trouble coming his way. Then again I might make a harem male I have an idea.

*Beams and claps*

Yay!

Yes, I'm greedy. It's why I joined this game. >.>

Madriv

This is a brilliant idea. You have my ax vote and eventually my character sheet.

bubby

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 12, 2013, 03:59:56 PM
This is a brilliant idea. You have my ax vote and eventually my character sheet.

Sucker New Member!  ::)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 12, 2013, 03:59:56 PM

O.O

....... Madmartigan's joining one of my games. I'm... I actually don't know what to say.

bubby

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 13, 2013, 12:04:19 AM
O.O

....... Madmartigan's joining one of my games. I'm... I actually don't know what to say.

The ladies shall surely follow now!  ::)

SweetSerenade

*tentatively scoots in* Ahhh Bubby... since your... character is a Sidhe... perhaps ummm... maybe there is a possibility I could bring in a Priestess of Avalon? Perhaps someone that your character takes a liking to - as Sidhe are sometimes often to do. Not in a sexual sense, but more of a "Oh look at this... a human with some Sidhe blood... and a spark of magic... let's play with it?"

That is... if the others are ok with it.. *pokes fingers together* -Note I am not usually this shy in asking-

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

bubby

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 15, 2013, 01:17:36 AM
*tentatively scoots in* Ahhh Bubby... since your... character is a Sidhe... perhaps ummm... maybe there is a possibility I could bring in a Priestess of Avalon? Perhaps someone that your character takes a liking to - as Sidhe are sometimes often to do. Not in a sexual sense, but more of a "Oh look at this... a human with some Sidhe blood... and a spark of magic... let's play with it?"

That is... if the others are ok with it.. *pokes fingers together* -Note I am not usually this shy in asking-

Sounds like a plan to me! I'm not the GM, just the Owner. All I know is we do need females!

SpiralSpider

SweetSerenade

Oh, did we decide on a time period for this?

SpiralSpider

It will be set in the late 1800's - early 1900's roughly. Electricity/technology is somewhat limited but there is magic to bolster it.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 15, 2013, 05:01:07 PM
It will be set in the late 1800's - early 1900's roughly. Electricity/technology is somewhat limited but there is magic to bolster it.

Alright. So my character literally has no idea about the outside world, because Avalon removed itself from the world in about Arthurian times... to protect the Priestess' from the assault of the Church.

Madriv

*grabs SS and nibbles*

Sweet, Sweet!  Just sent my sheet to Spiral.

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 13, 2013, 12:04:19 AMMadmartigan's joining one of my games. I'm... I actually don't know what to say.

I have that bad of a reputation, eh???

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 16, 2013, 03:53:40 PM
*grabs SS and nibbles*

Sweet, Sweet!  Just sent my sheet to Spiral.

I have that bad of a reputation, eh???

*squeaks and flails as she's grabbed and nibbled* Mad! Behave yourself... *blushes darkly and bats his hands away*

On a note, I'm still working on my character sheet. I'm trying to be... as... realistic and yet not so ... as possible.

jilorbb

Played By: jilorbb
Character Name: Hrafn Arbour
Sex & Gender: Male
Role: Harem male - B
Race: Huldu
Height: 5'10
Physical Appearance: Hrafn (which sounds like "Hurrah-fin") is a shapeshifter. He has three forms. In his human form he is five feet 10 from crown to foot - though he has two horn-like extensions (which prove to be feathers at closer look) that stand up another six inches. His skin is a mauve-like gray that has scaly patches at the elbows, bottom of the feet, base of the neck and along the spine (which upon closer inspection look to be tree bark!) His skin also sports several patterns of scarification; deliberate tribal markings. He also has a long, tufted tale and like his other strange characterizations, he can hide this temporarily with his magic. He dresses in his shaman costume and carries a large black wood carved staff with a raven on top. His second form is that of the traditional form of his people - they are as wild in shape as their name implies - a thin form with digitigrade hind legs, fur and antlers. His remaining form is that of a crow, which he can no longer fly in due to having his wings magically "clipped" by the Mistress. The most he can hope to achieve is floating to break a fall.
Personality: He is kind, gentle and generally soft-spoken. His eyes show that he is an old soul and that experience has given him a lot of patience. Like the trees, he knows he will outlive just about any obstacle thrown his way, so "This, too, shall pass" has become somewhat of a motto for him. He is wise, though lends that wisdom to others most often through riddles or jokes. Things often go unsaid and unseen around him, so one must learn to read between the lines.
History: L'annawnshee must have heard of the possibility of the Huldra in her local forest. One day she had been traveling through it with a small group and was separated from the others somehow (Hravn looks back on this now and realizes it was likely a ruse from the start)  The forest spirit saw what appeared to be a lovely human lady, her fae nature was concealed to him until it was too late. While he was attempting to work his own charms on her, she reversed it, captured him and took him back home. He has been a part of her harem now since shortly after she began collecting her pets.
Notes on Sexuality: Hrafn's sexual orientation is Heteroflexible, his passions are usually stirred by females due to the balance, push and pull of the natural world. However, there is a certain ambiguity to his nature as well and, being a tree spirit, a part of him will always be female-minded so it is not unusual to see him become emotionally invested or physically involved with a male.
Pairings available with this character: One on one pairings only (any) - unless ordered otherwise by the Mistress. Hrafn prefers to devote his attention to one partner at a time and greatly prefers sex with people he has come to care for, though he can be either monogamous or polyamorous, depending upon the circumstances.
Kinks: sensory play, sex outdoors, extended foreplay, post-coital euphoria*
What s/he won't do: necrophilia, those not sexually of age
Additional Notes: A Huldu is the name for male Huldra - a Scandinavian, shapeshifting forest spirit. Hrafn's supernatural abilities are limited to the alternate forms (listed above), minor healing and a pheromone-based emission that can make others sleepy or aroused. That final ability is unique. Many people can experience an ethereal sensation much like floating after sex on occasion. That feeling is enhanced and far more likely when someone has a sexual encounter with Hrafn.

bubby

Oh yes.... he is just delicious... hhmm... what to do with the sweet compliant ones?   >:)

Ergh... I need to finish my char sheet...

SweetSerenade

What do you all think?

Played By: Sweet Serenade
Character Name: Lilian
Sex & Gender: Female/Female
Role: Priestess of Avalon - 'Friend' of Harem Owner
Race: Human
Height: 5' (As a note, from the time period she came from that was actually on the median range for female size.)
Physical Appearance:
Image ((What she looks like now, after being brought to the Harem to be a 'friend' to the owner.))
A woman possessing of some rather sharp and beautiful features. When she was a child, she was constantly told that she was going to grow into a woman who would stop hearts. Her mother spoke of Sidhe blood, that brought about the startling beauty that her daughter had at a young age. Her features are sharp, painstakingly frail. Her eyes are a soft warm brown, and her hair is a startling red coloration. She has the naturally pale skin of a redhead, and a slim lean form. Like all priestesses, she was quite dedicated to keeping herself in shape.

When she is not clad in the clothes that L'annawnshee has requested of her - Lilian is found garbed as a priestess of Avalon. Plain clothe gown, belted at the waist with soft leather. Always her small silver sickle knife at her side. When not in this garment she is in soft doe hide leggings and a tunic top. She owns no jewelry, only that which L'annawnshee bestows upon her.
Personality:
Lilian is a woman possessing of a strange calm and passiveness, upon first meeting her. She seems more regal than most women can attain in the day and age she has entered. It is strange, the way she acts, is more like Noblewomen of old. Her actions speak of refined grace, but it's a calm grace that comes from many years of practice as a Priestess. She has lived in a world outside of Time. Avalon sees few travelers anymore, in or out. It consists of only the priestesses and the druids there. Every so often a priestess will have a child with a druid, from one of the Beltaine rights - and they will have a youth or two on the island.

Lilian was a woman of impecable organization. She rose through the ranks to become the priestess that aided the Lady of the Lake with the breeding charts. Since there was little over 200 people on Avalon when the mists receeded, they needed to keep a proper breeding tool to know which children came from what pairings. To prevent too much inbreeding, to keep the stocks from going corrupt. Lilian's sharp mind and intellect seemed perfect for this job.

But it is none of the last spoken traits that seem to be the most astounding feature to the woman. The most astounding feature to the woman is her foresight in situations, her gift with the arts she was raised in. She is still not quite sure why L'annawnshee drew an interest in her, but she did do so.
History:
Lilian was the bastard daughter of one of the Kings beholden to Arthur, she was raised as a lady - just by chance that they might make a good political marriage for her. But at the age of fourteen, when her woman's blood first came - her mother appeared to her father. Her mother, being a Priestess of Avalon - approached and asked for her daughter, as was agreed. Since her father had very little wish to anger the creatures beholden to the Priestess - he released his daughter.

Lilian was quite a bit older than most of the priestesses who were on Avalon, when they first arrived. Usually they were trained from a very young age, but her mother came for her due to the gifts that would not manifest till her womans blood. Her mother left her to her training, and spent time with her once she was out of her training stages. In her training stages Lilian was taught the histories of the worlds around her, she was given choices on the kind of priestess she would be.

She chose a path that involve intelligence, eventually gaining the rank of being one of the Lady of the Lake's hand maidens. She purposefully ignored what was happening in the outside world, pruposefully ignored the way that the mortal realm was slowly forgetting about magic. She focused on her tasks, and allowed herself nothing but her work. It wasn't long till the Mists closed forever.

But Lilian seemed to be uncaring in such an instant. It did not affect her, she did as the Goddess willed her to do. It was because of this belief, that Lilian has stayed pure as long as she has. She is a virgin, but only because she was destined to lose herself as the Goddess willed. Which drew her closer to the present time in her life.

Ordered by the Lady to go gather a particular herb, known to ease pain and an herb that bordered the pathway to the realm of the Sidhe... Lilian was lost. She wasn't sure how it happened, but she ended up lost. She believes it's what the Sidhe wanted, and that was how she met L'annawnshee. Something about Lilian drew the Sidhe, and Lilian being raised to worship the Old Gods... was more than happy to follow L'annawnshee. Obviously it is as the goddess wished.

L'annawnshee lead Lilian from the Mists of Avalon, to a different world. One that Lilian isn't quite so sure of as of this moment.
Notes on Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pairings available with this character: M/F - M/F/M - Possible Voyeurism of L'annawnshee with one of her men.
Kinks:   As it stands, Lilian has no kinks, she's a virgin and is used to seeing sex - but she has nothing particular that she knows whether or not she likes.
What s/he won't do: Waste belongs in the waste recepticle... She also doesn't handle jealousy well... she thinks it's petty and stupid.
Additional Notes:
This is a character who has sexual tastes that will develop based on the males she is around. I will state that none of my characters are ever submissive, but I never play them as straight dominants. I enjoy power plays with my characters, and thus I make them switches. She's not meant for the faint of heart, or those who cannot charm. She will also rarely go out of my own preferences. Men with facial hair, or lots of body hair, will find it very difficult to charm her. She is used to beards ONLY being on the older more venerated of Druids.

As a Priestess of Avalon she is trained in ancient ways. From seer sight, to herbal mixtures. The changing of the seasons, and how to prevent a woman from carrying an unwanted fetus. She knows many artistic qualities as well, from flower arranging to song. She is trained as an old fashioned lady, and has quite a bit of skill with fabric dying as well. Given the training she has as well, she is NOT susceptible to mind control, and will know pretty much instantly if someone is trying to influence her thoughts. She will respond rapidly, and violently, and you will find yourself as the mercy of L'anna.

bubby

She is perfect! A nice polar opposite on how the Mistress will be.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: bubby on July 16, 2013, 04:37:54 PM
She is perfect! A nice polar opposite on how the Mistress will be.

The moment I saw you were playing a Sidhe was the moment I realized that a Priestess of Avalon would be the perfect spice. I made her a virgin for something extra nice, because it means she's corruptible and moldable. To an extent. It was part of her training, really. I figured I wanted as many points towards your characters interest in her... Sidhe like things that are different... Sidhe like humans who possess traits from the norm... Sidhe LOVE humans that actually believe in them... and Sidhe love things that are pretty... and a bonus if they are aged to a good median ... and pure