Help me decide on a cheesecake fantasy romp to run

Started by Dhi, June 17, 2015, 11:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lady Kitsune

LOL, if no one disagrees, that about sums it up.  ;D
I am working on it, I swear!

Chrystal

Just out of interest, has anyone else noticed this:

I think I'd quite like to be the badass little squirt that everyone underestimates!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Dhi

Crash

Cheesecake wuxia

Dhi - too much Cheesecake for your wuxia idea?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dhi

Not too cheesy at all. When I think of the aesthetic, I think of bare thigh, silk loosely dressed around torpedo breasts, and shoes that are anything but sensible. Not everyone in the setting would dress that way, and not all the time, but martial artists favored short, loose garments and this is how cheesecake wuxia has sexified them.

Even the shoes have some cultural significance.

Chrystal

So, we're doing the Wuxia, not the MMO?

Could I maybe call the short, dorky, underestimated teenage girl stereotype?

Edit to add:

When she arrives at the school
After a few days

Or something...

Dhi

Yes, I'd like to pursue the wuxia idea. I'm working on a pitch for the interest check now.

The underestimated master is definitely a wuxia staple, and the young prodigy is a popular for kung fu protagonists. Putting the two together is an interesting idea.

Pumpkin Seeds

Dhi

Chrystal

Quote from: Dhi on June 22, 2015, 03:27:03 PM
The underestimated master is definitely a wuxia staple, and the young prodigy is a popular for kung fu protagonists. Putting the two together is an interesting idea.

Even the underestimated master started out as an apprentice originally!