Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Granted.  Uncomplicates everything for you - but I'm afraid that means I'll have to say goodbye.  :(

I wish I could get a free hug.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Granted but you'll have to pay for everything else including kisses, glomps and you-know-what. ;)

I wish I could keep someone forever and a day.

Belle33

Granted, but only if that someone is me ;)  Otherwise - forever ends tonight - so that gives you one day with your random person...lol.

I wish I had maid service at home.

boegiboe

Granted, but I feel uncomfortable in maid's clothes and pester you into you buy me something more suitable. Your place doesn't get any cleaner either, it's hard to clean up all the extra mess the two of us make...

I wish I had a king size bed and someone to share it with

Zaphod

Granted but that  person also holds the world record for the loudest snore, so...

I wish I could grant someone unlimited happiness.

Belle33

Granted, but one doesn't really appreciate happy times unless there are also sad times to compare them with ... so - your gift goes unappreciated.

I wish thunder storms didn't scare me.

Zaphod

Granted but you now have a hear of white furry mice.

I wish there was a power outage when I am with someone special. ;)

Belle33

Granted!  I can't think of a negative here... um... well - sadly - the power will come back on - so have fun while you can ;)

I wish I could fly - it's an oldie, but a goodie.

Zaphod

Granted but you can't land, so you'll have to fly forever. ;)

I wish I didn't have to leave shortly.

boegiboe

Granted, unfortunately you have to leave now!

I wish I had the will power to get off E once in a while to do other things...

Belle33

Granted, but your E friends miss you so much that a massive wave of depression spreads.  But, don't blame yourself.

I wish I were stronger so that I could hug tighter.

Melusine

Granted! But you are so strong that when you hug people, you break their bones, and you can't hug anyone anymore.

I wish I was liked by every person I met.

HansTrilby

Granted, but solely on Facebook. You become so addicted to your newfound attention that you have purposely glued yourself to the desk chair in a futile attempt to never be dislikened by the outside world again.

I wish I could sing beautifully.
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Belle33

Granted.  You can sing a song titled "Beautifully" and you are pitch perfect, but only with that song.  Every other song sounds like strangled cats when you sing.  Still - not the end of the world.

I wish I could finish two of my tasks tomorrow. 

LateNightKiss

Granted, but you finish them early and you end up with nothing but pure boredom all day long. Sucks...

I wish this hurricane would go away.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Wish granted, it goes away only for 3 more to arrive.

I wish I didn't have to leave right now.

The Spazzy One

Granted, but everyone else leaves instead.

I wish for world peace! :D

Sybl

Granted. World Peace has finally made the headlines, the Arctic melts and everyone world wide drowns.

I wish I could do my Introduction thread over, I had so much fun.

LateNightKiss

Granted, but this time your approval takes weeks and you can't get back to the other rps that you loved and worked so hard at.

I wish I could be with that special someone right now...
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Wish granted. You kiss him and he turns into Ernie from sesame street.

I wish I was back in Florida sitting on the docks watching the sunset.

Slaven

Your wish is granted, but then you realize the sun really is an orange. :P

I wish I would have spent longer in college with a more indepth medical major.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Sybl

Wish Granted. But then medical science finds the cure for everything, and you have no career.

I wish I was famous.

Slaven

Wish granted, but then you find out that it's the type of fame that gives no benefits and has no real success behind it.

I wish the world clock was set back about 1000 years to give people a second chance to change the world.

Sybl

Wish granted, but 1000 years later Women rule and Men Drool... a lot :P

I wish I had palm trees to remind me of home.

Slaven

Women already rule the world behind the scenes and well..Men already drool..A lot..usually spawned on by women. >.>

You get your palm trees, but they are the miniaturized plastic ones used for children play.

I wish people were less..People-like.