Fezzik's Rhyming Thread

Started by Remiel, December 24, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Crisp delicious apple mingling with hypnotic perfumed scents

Staring deep into his eyes, she offers him a bite

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

The urge to dive into those eyes, this he tries to fight

Biting where her bite was done.. sends his senses to a spiral
*See Pillory*

Xandria

His lips on the apple, tempted fate became final

An exotic taste lingers, her heart beating faster

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Taunting whispers she sends, this enchanting spell caster

Quickening beat inside, a primal song to his soul
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Such beautiful harmony, en français une parole

One word divine, in a language their own

Mordred

Between eyes and breathing, sighs whisperingly blown

Caressing along realms where these two can't pull free

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Nothing but oneness, mortal worries now flee

Amid radiant starlight, an irresistible path

Mordred

Whirlwind of stars, a spectral stellar bath

Minds shift back and forward, limitless now their thoughts
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Shining and brilliant, infinity found in blazing dots

Lucid dreams where fantasy reigns

Mordred

Lights trail forever like brilliant glowing veins

Jumping aboard quick, travel forever and beyond
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Through a spiral nexus, one dimension dawned

Awakening to conscious, embracing one new truth

Mordred

Wait before we continue.. vodka or vermouth?

Personally I say vodka, but always have to check
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Actually it's gin and vermouth, but what the heck

As long as I get some olives, it won't go wrong

Mordred

You said olives, did ya now? *he taps an appearing gong*

From a strange blue cloud, olives rain like cats and dogs
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Too much too fast, the drain this fruit clogs

Dying to taste some, there are several she plucks

Mordred

After so many hit his head, suddenly he ducks

Sorry didn't realize these things would fall so fast!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

"Never mind about that, I'm having a blast!"

"I know what we need!", then snaps fingers for peanuts

Mordred

Snoopy and Linus appear.. what, are you nuts?

Ah but in their hands, I see cans of Planters
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Giving Snoopy a pat, she sees two enchanters

Mischievous genies who will grant no wishes

Mordred

I noticed when they walk, sounds like lots of squishes

Taking her hand quickly, "I think we better run!"
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Nodding she whispers, "They won't like the sun."

Outside she pulls him, "Oh damn it's raining!"

Mordred

Deep-voiced he bellows, "Madam, no worry.. not with my training"

With a finger snap, a bubble forms around
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Protected from rain, but now rolling on ground

Bouncing like crazy, brace for one hell of a ride!

Mordred

Every bounce manically tossing us down the mountainside

Bubbles within bubbles, where does it end?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

"I don't know, it's driving me round the bend!"

It bursts with a pop, into snowmen we tumble