Planet Fey (Abduction idea up for adoption)

Started by LamentingQuill, November 12, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Yours if you want it. While I can write up some good ideas for groups, I don't really have the experience and patience to run one myself, so why not offer my ideas to people who do :)

Elves and fairies. Just myths and stories, right? But... what if they aren't?

What if Elves and fairies were not even of this world? What if they came from another planet altogether and journeyed here all those many centuries ago to nurture and educate a newly budding humanity?

What if they decided to leave when humanity started becoming corrupt and began turning on their teachers? What if that was the reason no one ever saw them again and they faded into mere myths and stories passed off as simple folklore?

In present day Earth, a rash of disappearances begin, all young adults between ages 18 to 25, not a single trace of them anywhere. Authorities are baffled.

What if these disappearances were the work of these Elven aliens? What if they are suffering a terrible inability to procreate with each other anymore... but humanity... they are fresh DNA that can be introduced and they have already seen in the past that they are similar enough to themselves that they can indeed procreate with them.

It's sink or swim... and this proud illustrious civilization refuses to fade away if there is anything they can do about it...

Sain

Cool looking idea! Love space elves.

Might be easier to find GM in the player's seeking GM area though, or were you up for GMing this :-)?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Sain on November 12, 2018, 04:55:24 PM
Cool looking idea! Love space elves.

Might be easier to find GM in the player's seeking GM area though, or were you up for GMing this :-)?

Um... *points to message at very top of post* hehe