"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

Banned for thinking I shouldn't! *puts on a brave face, and thrusts her hands on her hips*

*hears familiar footsteps*

*color drains from face*

He's right behind me isn't he?

Stone

Banned for not being on your knees.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

stellastar

Banned for forcing people to their knees
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Stone

Banned for thinking it's "force" that bends those knees. O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

stellastar

Banned for thinking you're an angel
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

Stone

Banned for thinking you know the difference.

Story Tale

Banned for telling her what she thinks..

stellastar

banned for...... for...... just because

Story Tale

Banned for banning without a good reason! :)

stellastar

Stone

stellastar

banned for thinking I was aiming

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Belle33

Banned for not aiming your gaze at me.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

James Moriarty

Banned for distracting me from... wait, what was I doing?

Izzie Aditi

Banned for being distracted. Eyes on the road, mister!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

James Moriarty

Oh, right, driving... banned for being a backseat driver!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for hating the backseat.

Why do I insist on making everything non pg-13  >:(

James Moriarty

*grin* Banned for thinking I hate the backseat... ;)

Izzie Aditi

Banned for talking about cars in the presence of a lady :P

James Moriarty

*arches eyebrows playfully*  Banned for being too ladylike while riding in my car...

Izzie Aditi

Banned for letting me drive in your car 8-) You must be new here *giggles*

do not pay attention to the carwrecks in the other thread.

James Moriarty

*laugh*  Banned for thinking we were going to drive anywhere *wink*

*psst, and I am new here ~shifty eyes~*

Izzie Aditi

Banned for having a car and not using it >.>

*tihi, I know..I was just using it as a figure of speech though..*
*throws confetti to celebrate your approval*