Banned for breaking things.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Belle33

Banned for not confessing.

Stone

Banned for not making her confess.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for suggesting such a thing.

Stone

Banned for thinking it was a suggestion.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned!  Not sure why but - yeah... Banned!

Stone

Banned for acting so... blonde!

(I was gonna say, so... camille, but I doubt she's here to get all cutely pissed about that.) :D

Story Tale

Stone

Banned for not conforming to them! O:)

Story Tale

Bahh.

Banned for wanting people to conform (obvious), that's like, bannable offense number one!

Double banned for breaking rule number one.

Stone

Banned for bringing up rules!

Story Tale

*carefully notes in little black book that you do not like rules* could you sign this please, saying you will never give spanking or bans to rule breakers?

Bans for having notepad ++

Stone

Of course I won't. Because mine aren't rules; they're more guidelines, really. Also, you've got red on you. Banned for that!  O:)

Story Tale

I've got a lot more then red on me. ;)

Banned for making angel face when you are anything but.

Stone

What else have you got?

Banned for not believing the halo! O:)

Belle33

Banned!  I have to agree with najlah.  No halo for you!

Stone

Banned for bossing me around!

Belle33

Banned for insubordination.

Stone

Banned for being so cute.  O:)

Belle33

Banned for saying I'm cute when I was going for sultury and sophisticatory...stomps foot and pouts.  So banned!

Stone

Banned for thinking you have to make an effort for that! :D

Belle33

Banned for excessive flirting!  Where the heck did najlah run off to?  It takes at least two of us to withstand all this charm.

Stone

Banned for calling this flirting. Dear lord! A guy can't say anything around these parts.   O:)

Belle33

Banned for being right!  Compliments do not a flirt make....  But, you are also banned for NOT flirting! Sorry 'bout that  O:)