Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

banned for being IN anything at all... :O
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Belle33

Banned for those incredible eyes.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Banned for that incredibly sexy look....  :D

Mordred

Sorry but.. time to test out a new and improved lever. Got rid of the squirrels and rubber bands.. now it's all shadow!

Banned.. to see how it all works! :P *pulls lever.. watches as it slowly returns as the splash below sends a thrill through his spine*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for not noticing the faint outline of a trap door on which you stand! *Wades through the blue goo to the side and finds the big "SLEAZY" button, looking up as she pushes it to see the unsuspecting prankster fall victim to his own game!*

Phoenixrisen

Banned for making the smexy cowgirl go away. *sadface*
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Anesa

Banned for not liking the new me!  *Pouts*  :(

Phoenixrisen

Banned for thinking I didn't like it just cause I miss the hat. :)
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Stone

Banned for liking the hat!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phoenixrisen

Banned for overuse of shadow. ;)
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Stone

Banned for not liking shadows. That's where the truth resides.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phoenixrisen

Banned for not laying the truth out in the light so that any who may wish to see it can find it.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Anesa

Banned because..................(wait for it)..............................(hold on)...........................................YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!  ;P

Phoenixrisen

Banned because now I'm going to associate "How I Met Your Mother" with "A Few Good Men." :P
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Stone

Banned for... SHOW ME THE MONEY.

Phoenixrisen

Banned for making me headdesk. :)
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Stone

Banned because... what did that desk ever do to you?

Anesa

Banned for making me have visions of Phoenix bent over the desk!   ;P

Phoenixrisen

Banned for not liking those visions. :P
(Bedtime I think lovelies. Have fun.)
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Anesa

Banned for thinking that vision was 'bad', when in fact, it was AWESOME!!!  (Okie dokie, Artichokie!  Sweet dreams, Red!   Hugs!)

Stone

Banned for not bending over alongside. Making it sweeter.

Anesa

Banned for thinking I could make anything 'sweeter'!   ;P  (I was called "pissy" earlier.....hurt my feelers! :(   )

Stone

Banned for forgetting I know where to squeeze. ;)

Anesa

Banned for bringing it back to remembrance!

Stone

Banned for not learning self-squeezing yet!