Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Banned for blaming it on pms

Stone

Banned for banning people for the right reasons!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Banned for being a guy and not understanding it anyway :P

TheSorrow

Banned for being sexist :O against guys ;)
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Kazuume

Banned for speaking lies against najlah!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

TheSorrow

Banned for not knowing that I was joking! D:
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzy1337

Banned for whining, everybody jokes here. *hugs*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for telling "bad" jokes!   ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking I do anything 'bad'.  :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

TheSorrow

Banned for not trying to hide that you do anything bad when we all know you do ;)

Anesa

Banned for not telling me what you got on Izzykins!  *Leans an ear down to listen*  :D

Izzy1337

Banned. :P Izzykins is completely innocent of any and all wrongdoing.  O:)

TheSorrow

banned  for being awesome!  *whispers into camille's ear*

Izzy1337

Banned for telling lies!

Don't listen to him Cami!

Anesa

Banned!  Okay then...but he actually told me what a fine lady you were!  ;P

Izzy1337

Oh, well... damn...

I got nothing...

*is officially self-banned*

TheSorrow

*does something unheard of in this thread and UNBANS you and bans you for banning yourself*

Anesa

Banned because...I think that is definitely an illegal post according to the rule books..... ;P

Mordred

*exits rule-book hacking program*

Banned.. rules? Are you serious? I haven't pulled a lever in this thread for a while.. but now.. yes.. those thoughts of yours deserve it! *lightning fast, pulls lever before the leather-clad blond can even protest.. grinning as she splashes below in a freshly set pit of blueness* :P
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for going back to pulling the lever again!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Banned.. time to hear you sizzle once again.. *pulls it quick as he grins watching her mouth do :O.. instantly hearing a splash then that lovely flame sizzle out.. knowing she'll reignite quickly once she rings the blueness out of that lovely hair*
*See Pillory*

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

elone

Banned for witching to early
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Banned for not being in costume yet!