News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for laughing at me! I'm just a college girl with a lot of problems, okay!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

*gasps out "banned!" from her spot curled on the floor, holding her sides, before returning to the giggle fits*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

You're just banning me because you hate me for my blonde hair and my tiny little skirt and my mobile phone with FACEBOOK and all my 1000000 FACEBOOK friends. *scoffs, and balances himself as the wind threatens to blow him and his malnourished college girl frame over*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Banned for killing me.

*dies from the lack of air caused by too many giggle fits in a row*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for not liking college girls and finding it so funny! We have souls too you know (which we would trade for never having to eat again).

Izzy1337

Banned for making me ban you from my afterlife. :P

Stone

Banned for going to the afterlife without me. Leaving me lonely among all these women. Oh dear. Whatever is a scrupulous soul to do.

Izzy1337

Banned for sending me to the afterlife without you. :P

It's all your fault, ya know... (By the way, the correct answer is fall into lovely,desirable corruption. >:))

Stone

Banned for lugging all the blame on me! (And maybe I want to be a good, decent man for a change! Ahem...)

Izzy1337

Banned for being blamable. ;D

Stone

Banned for saying that like it's an intrinsic quality. As if I'm flammable.

Izzy1337

Banned for putting that thought in my head, it brings up so many other men...

Stone

Banned for not appreciating my ability to share. :D

Izzy1337

Banned for trying to share blame. :P

Anesa

Banned for not wanting to share!

Stone

Banned for being a woman after my own heart.  ;D

Anesa

Banned for thinking it's your "heart" I want.... ;P

Stone

Banned for misinterpreting after!

And banned for only wanting simple things from me.

And and and banned for whatever you're about to say next. :D

Anesa

LOL!

Banned for "premature ejaculation banning"!

Stone

Banned for listening to the riffraff about that!

Anesa

Banned because.....I'm meaner and tougher than you are!  *Ducks*

Stone

Banned because you're (ducked down) on your knees after all. ;D

Anesa

Nuh uh...I squatted....I was never on my knees.. ;)

Banned for erroneous assumptions!   ;P

Stone

Banned for missing out on that pleasure. *whistles*

Anesa

Banned for making that irritating whistling sound.... *Yes, I'm PMSing...so watch it!*   ;P