News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

You Banned me? I banned you! I ban you again. :P

Izzy1337

Because you banned me, I ban you back yet again!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Zaphod

Banned for banning my favorite Sybl!

Sybl

Izzy1337

Hahaha! Banned because you had to ban Zaphod, instead of me! ;D
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned. You are being like a bratty younger sister.    ::)

Izzy1337

Banned. I never got to be a younger sister, I'm the oldest. And now you're denying me an outlet for all those pent up feelings? How cruel... :'(

(j/k, but you're still banned)

Sybl

Banned. Sorry, such is life. *hugs the banned bratty baby sister.*   ;D

Mordred

Banned. How 'bout those that are dead? Huh? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. For being dead, such thoughts you place in my head.  :P

Mordred

Banned for banning me while these crafty fingers so carefully set the thought-blocks inside your head. And please.. don't you dare sneeze! They will all fall down and I'll have to start over.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Achoo. Oops, sorry, that is the power of suggestion for you. Banned   XD

Mordred

Banned because.. you are the 1000th one to enter these doors.. but sadly the confetti was in the cellar (there was a leak in the pipes).. and the balloons were all drained (this vampire has an addiction to helium.. sorry).. so.. the only option is.. banishment.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. You sucked the helium? You call yourself a Vampire.. a creature yes.. you are that. Banned

Mordred

Banned for relying on the standard definition of vampire. I was around long before this land was filled with the recent 'so-called' vampires that lurk. I proudly embrace my 'creature' status, thank you very much. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for being so self reliant and smug. You are older than dirt? Ha!  XD

Mordred

Banned for the implied insult to dirt. What's wrong with dirt? Where else would the worms reside if it wasn't for dirt? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for misunderstanding me. I love Dirt, worms (for fishing) and making the ground fun to play in creating flowers from beautiful seeds.. and Banned for making me ramble on.  ;D

Mordred

Banned for making me scratch my head in a super-duper pondering on why on earth (dirt included) I would have banned you the previous time. :)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. I didn't make you scratch your head.. :P That was your choice. Banned for blaming me.

Mordred

Banned.. don't you know us poor vampires are simply victims of those urges that call out from those veins? Choice is a luxury I simply do not have. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not going to Vampires Anonymous.   >:)

Mordred

Banned.. anonymity is a powerful thing.. how do you know? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for asking. I have secrets.  ::)

Mordred

Banned for keeping that lid upon that jar. Don't make me run a warm tap upon it! :P
*See Pillory*