pokemon universe roleplay{interest check}

Started by cryptkeeper0, January 27, 2011, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Quote from: mannik on February 01, 2011, 06:13:14 PM

To be honest I was sort of hoping for something a little more human form....but I can live a Leafeon or an Umbreon. The tentacle idea could be fun, but Umbreon looks cooler. Which ever you want is fine with me.

Something with a little more human form, hmm? Well....

There's Gallade, for one, or Flygon (Not really human, but my favorite pokemon! :D)....I think Gallade would do for human form, wouldn't it? I would say Lucario, but someone else already has on on their team. lol

Hmm. or maybe Raichu, or Ampharos...

but then again, if you're still fine with Umbreon or Leafeon, then just tell me, and I'll pick one. ^_^

mannik

Well, my personal favorite pokemon is Blaziken, but a teir 3 evolution like that is a little bit too advanced for a newbe pokemon handler like Orana. I am perfectly fine with either Leafeon or Umbreon. Though I think it might be a better idea if her first pokemon was actually Evee rather than one of its evolutions. What better first pokemon for a person studying pokemon behavior than a pokemon that changes into different forms due to behavior. (evolving into leafeon by training in the forest, or umbreon by obtaining maximum happiness/trainer affection at night etc).

Just a thought. If you do want to start off as one or the other, that's cool too. Either way, Orana's going to be so happy to have such a cute and cuddly pokemon of her very own.

Wolfy

Eevee is fine. ^-^...

Yes, a Cute pokemon to love, cuddle..and..other things.

mannik

Well, to be honest I like a little build up before actual romance/sex scenes. Considering the fact that Evee and Orana are basically strangers at the start, it won't exactly make sense for them to just start going at it right off the bat. Trying to get Evee to evolve or simply traveling together could be a good way to further their relationship before actual copulation.

And, if you choose to go with Umbreon as an evolution, their first sexual encounter with eachother could be the trigger. After all, in the games Evee turns into Umbreon when their happiness/relationship with their trainer maxes out at night. So we could possibly use that.

Wolfy

I was actually thinking about doing that. ^-^

mannik

Quote from: Wolfy on February 02, 2011, 12:02:57 AM
I was actually thinking about doing that. ^-^

Then it sounds like we have a plan.  :-)

Wolfy

Yep. ^-^...though I wonder how it will happen..will she just be that interesting in mating habits? Will she just be lonely? hmm...

Xenolord

Hey, if you guys need someone to play a Team Rocket member, I can fill that role. I like playing the despicable type, and villains suit me just fine (Ask Wolfy)

mannik

Quote from: Wolfy on February 02, 2011, 12:14:35 AM
Yep. ^-^ ...though I wonder how it will happen..will she just be that interesting in mating habits? Will she just be lonely? hmm...

Not sure yet. Most likely a little from collumn A, and a little from collumn B.

Rukio

Quote from: Rukio on February 01, 2011, 01:11:02 AM
Name: Setsuo Korizawa

Sexual Orientation: Straight, but has a strange attraction to some pokemon.

Appearance:

Personality: Setsuo is a snarky, cocky guy. He refuses to ever believe that there can be someone who dislikes him because he's just so damned awesome. Not that people tend not to. He has an infectious good mood most of the time and is highly charismatic.

History: Setsuo was born it The Unova region. He spent most of his life there, but managed to develop a serious case of wander lust. Thus he set out to see the world and catch all the rarest Pokemon he could find. And maybe even hoard some of the more strangely attractive ones.

Pokemon:
Metang
Litwik
Kirlia
Yamask
Vibrava
Tangela

Alright. I felt the need to edit my character sheet because I find that Tangela would make so much more sense here than the other.

BraveEarth

Are there still slots open? I've had bad luck with pokemon games but I do love them...

urowen

Quote from: cryptkeeper0 on February 01, 2011, 06:39:30 PM
spots remain are:

team rocket leader
rocket member 2 slots
gym leaders 3 slots
other 2 slots 1 taken scientist
pokemon slots so far 11    2 taken maybe

And a update for gym leaders the 3 towns you can pick are ginrich dasor and fenrick. Your type of pokemon you use is up to you but it must be different then other leaders but you can pick pokemon previously picked by trainers or rocket members.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: XenoLord on February 02, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
Hey, if you guys need someone to play a Team Rocket member, I can fill that role. I like playing the despicable type, and villains suit me just fine (Ask Wolfy)
cool do you want to be the leader or just a member ?  This is a new team rocket by the way they just use team rocket name and they deal in sex trade and slavery of pokemon and maybe humans. They are after the 3 legendary beauties which represent  charm(as in of mind), allure(as in of heart), and seduction( as in of instinct).

brave earth feel free to join as anyone of those slots trainer slots are closed for now. So if you still want to actually train Pokemon but not be evil be a gym leader.

But other slots. can have pokemon but they are not trainers and don't fight as often and not for the same goals as trainers. So they typically don't have more then one pokemon.
Examples: pokemon breeder, scientist, townsperson, mayor, construction worker, Team rocket captive etc.

Then there are pokemon slots for trainers etc feel free to join as one  but note team rocket Pokemon can be forced to have sex or other things so don't join them if you don't want to be put in that situation.

Xenolord

I'd prefer to play a member (Not a grunt, persay, a veteran member with experience and a good idea of how things work). I don't really like being a leader.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: XenoLord on February 02, 2011, 12:44:34 PM
I'd prefer to play a member (Not a grunt, persay, a veteran member with experience and a good idea of how things work). I don't really like being a leader.
go ahead and make a character sheet it doesn't have to be long but at least list your Pokemon, dark , poison , ghost, psychic and normal types only but dual types are fine as long as they have one of these types. You have up to 6 pokemon and please try not to pick one trainers have already. but also tell me about his motives for joining team rocket and his goals and maybe his evil personality :) and a rough description of what he looks like.

KaiiVii

Name Jakson Dellori
Nicknames Jak
Age 26
Gender Male
Rank Dark Gym Leader, in Fenrick
Personality A little arrogant and prideful, Jak thinks he is the best of the best, and will do his best to prove it to anyone who challenges him. He's not totally blind to his faults though, and works hard to fix holes in his strategies. He likes people but sometimes annoys them when he brags too much. Most of the time you he's a pretty decent guy.
Appearance Jak has a bit of a babyface, he looks young. He has pale skin, and short sandy brown hair that curls tight on his head, and brown eyes. He stands at an average 5' 11", normally dressing in black cargo jeans, old faded black boots, dark colored t-shirts and a leather jacket. If it gets cold he might put on a set of black arm-warmers and a grey bandanna. he usually has a pair of black sunglasses for when he goes outside as well. What most people don't know is that he can't see very far without them.
Family Mom- Police Officer Mandi, Father- Former Fenrick Gym Leader Peter, 2 younger brothers, Sorrin and Landon.
Attracted To Males and Females
Possessions Potions, Pokeballs, Full Heals and berries atc.
Likes Dark pokemon, rainy days, campfires, caves
Dislikes bright days, bug pokemon, overly cute pokemon, normal types.
OtherPokemon:
M-Houndoom: Shade
F-Nuzleaf: Root
F-Monozu: No Name Yet
F-Choroneko: Asia
F-Honchkrow: Feather
F-Sharpedo: Waverunner

(my pokemon are not up to play)
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

Xenolord

Name: Celise Nova
Affiliation\Rank: Team Rocket, Infiltrator Agent
Personality: Celise can best be described as a woman of many faces. When off duty, she keeps to herself, choosing to reserve her words for people who she feels deserve them. She treats her Pokemon better then most Team Rocket members would, seeing them as more then just tools, but means to an end. When on duty, she is a stand-up member of both society and Team Rocket.
Rank Description: Infiltrator Agents are special members of Team Rocket who blend in with the rest of society, greeting newcomers to their assigned cities, finding the 'naive' and 'gullable' members of a civilization and relieving them of the burden of their Pokemon, and sometimes the burden of free will. Infiltrator Agents are required to do whatever the Mark wishes, either dinner, movie, or whatever to make them feel more comfortable with the Agent.
Appearance: Her shoulder-length brown hair and soft amber eyes are inviting and relaxing to those she meets and her smile offers a kind hand and soft words, while her hand fingers the dagger, ready to strike. Standing at six one, she's a slender, attractive figure, attracting lots of attention from her fellow Rocket Members.
Pictoral Reference: Celise Nova
Family: None to speak of.
Orientation: Bisexual
Possessions: Great Balls (10), Revive and Super Potion (5) all in a hiking backpack.
Dislikes: Being called 'honey', 'sweetie', 'princess', or anything other then her name. Rainy days, or overly sunny days.

Pokemon:
Carbon (Ditto)
Sera (Female Haunter)
Darnel (Nidoking)
Lucretia (Jynx)

All of Celise's Pokemon are playable by one or multiple people. How'd I do? Acceptable?

cryptkeeper0

awesome and to all trainers or people with pokemon  as a updated rule you can request that your pokemon aren't played by anyone but  I hope at least some people  keep them open for people who wish to join as pokemon.

urowen

With my character I only ask that Spinerak be un played, my other two, and if crypt allows us to maybe catch more, then I would be honored to have player pokemon

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: urowen on February 02, 2011, 02:58:12 PM
With my character I only ask that Spinerak be un played, my other two, and if crypt allows us to maybe catch more, then I would be honored to have player pokemon
and yes you can have caught wild Pokemon but 6 is the max any trainer or char can have. As according to games and there is no computer for storage. also thats fine as not as many people as i thought seem to be interested in being pokemon but we gotta have some in order to have a pokemon rp xD

urowen

Well if anyone would prefer to play a poke'mon not in my list I am more than happy to either switch them out ot add them to the team.

Rukio

I'm thinking that all but my Unova pokemon and my Tangela are open for characters. I haven't named them, so whoever would like to play as one is more than welcome to give them a name and a gender that suits their taste...... Accept my Kirlia. She's a girl and will stay that way.  ::)

KaiiVii

Rukio, I can either see our characters becoming best friends or hating eachother

Rukio

I think a grudging mixture of the two would be most likely. Besides. Setsuo can't hate anyone. Just like nobody can hate him. He's just too damned awesome.  ;D

KaiiVii

Jak is very similar, they'd be awesome together xD