pokemon universe roleplay{interest check}

Started by cryptkeeper0, January 27, 2011, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptkeeper0

The roleplay consists of Pokemon and their trainers  for now through only 3 trainer's are allowed other then me they get to choose 6 different Pokemon all unique to that trainer these 6 Pokemon  but it can include all generations check here http://veekun.com/ for any Pokemon and what moves they can use

We will use altered game rules Pokemon can only have 4 moves like in the game and they must be able to learn them. egg types don't matter so much neither do pp but your Pokemon shouldn't be unfatigued after doing 10 moves.

The Pokemon each trainer choose become Pokemon slots for people who wish to play as Pokemon. Pokemon can learn common speak but I'll try and limit the amount of people who can based on their comfort in rping with out speaking.

please all trainers choose up to 6 Pokemon you'd like but  you can choose to limit the amount you want to 1-6 and if the slots you want open are full then all other Pokemon you choose become free to choose again.

It will be a adult rp so romantic and also sexual encounters between trainers or Pokemons or between the two are allowed. but its not expected or forced.

You can also choose to be apart of team rocket  and a gym leader 3 slots are open for both of those as well or if you want you can simply be a person in the Pokemon world approved on request.

If you have any question and comments please feel free to ask or leave them.  I will be making my trainer last so everybody gets a fair choose of Pokemon.

Malgriff

Sounds cool, I wanna be a trainer :3

Pokemons:
Lucario
Arcanine (Or growlithe first)
Furrett

not sure what trainer I wanna be just yet, I'll throw together a char sheet. if thats ok? :3

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Akumamika on January 28, 2011, 03:32:59 PM
Sounds cool, I wanna be a trainer :3

Pokemons:
Lucario
Arcanine (Or growlithe first)
Furrett

not sure what trainer I wanna be just yet, I'll throw together a char sheet. if thats ok? :3

yah perfectly ok  :) i just hope more people join

Wolfy

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Wolfy on January 29, 2011, 05:50:45 AM
I might be interested.
cool what do you want to be a Pokemon or a trainer or other if we don't get enough people I might end up playing a pokemon.

Silk

I'm interestd, but really not sure where I would fit into the story/plot, is thereany details to which is going on?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Silk on January 29, 2011, 06:40:47 PM
I'm interestd, but really not sure where I would fit into the story/plot, is thereany details to which is going on?
That's something I've been thinking about and I may have some plot ideas one is that team rocket is doing slave trade and  sex slave trade. With both pokemon and humans. I wouldn't mind listening to anymore ideas or plots. Becuase I'd like the plot to be more of group thing then just me being the complete director.

mannik

I'm kind of interested as well. Haven't really done an RP based on pokemon before, though I do enjoy the whole concept behind it.

I don't really want to be a trainer though. I'm thinking my character could be a scientist who studies pokemon and their behavior. Maybe working on their thesis in hopes of applying as one of Professor Oak's assistants or something.

Malgriff

Name: Emerald
Orientation: Bicurious
Personality: Stubbour and hard headed, a lone wolf type character although does care for her pokemon and others. Hard working and determined to be the best trainer ther is (as all trainers do) but outside of the elite four.
History: Born in Johto Emerald travelled from her home town Violet city all around the region and even went to Sinnoh for two years.
Appearence:
Pokemon:
Lucario
Arcanine
Furrett

cryptkeeper0

A scientist sure not everyone needs to be trainers or pokemon etc

urowen

Is there still room for a male trainer, and also if there is would there be a certain limit as to what region of poke'mon we can use?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: urowen on January 30, 2011, 09:11:36 PM
Is there still room for a male trainer, and also if there is would there be a certain limit as to what region of poke'mon we can use?
sure infact after you there's at least 1 more and there is no limit just not the same pokemon as other trainers and no multiple legendaries in your party if you have one you can only have that legendary as i want to keep them from becoming common pokemon

mannik

Well, might as well throw up my character sheet as well. Still working on her history. Also, what region is this story starting in? Kinda want to know exactly where to place her in the pokemon world.

---
Name: Orana

Sexual Orientation: bicurious/experimenting

Appearance:

Personality: Kind and curious, though aloof and awkward in social situations. Far more at home in a library or computer lab than she is anywhere else really. She's always looking for new things to learn and new ways of applying her considerable knowledge.

History: Orana always had a head for science. Even as a child. She assumed its only natural considering her father was chief engineer at the local power plant and her mother a botanical researcher studying the effects of various berries on pokemon. Like the other children in her village, she dreamed of traveling the world and encountering as many of them as she could, but unlike them she had no real interest in battles or gym badges. She wanted to see pokemon in their natural habitat, behaving as they would if they had never met humans. She wanted to learn all of their secrets and shed light on the many mysteries that still surounded them.

She followed that childhood dream through schooling, often times forsaking her friends and family in interest of her studies and grades. Her hard work and dedication payed off in the form of a full scholarship to the Mihen University of Pokemon Sciences where she spent the last three and a half years of her life working toward her major in Pokemon Behavioral Science and Psychology.

Orana currently has her eyes set on one of only three openings as one of Professor Oak's aids. With her grades and knowledge, she's a perfect match for the position, or so she thought. Her application was denied due to her lack of actual experience handling pokemon. Though heart broken, she's not going to let that stop her. Professor Oak's letter mentioned that if she could demonstrate first hand knowledge of the miraculous creatures, then he might reconsider.

With her classes finished there's only one thing left to do before getting her degree, and hopefully, Oak's attention. Her thesis paper. A 500 page report about the behavior of pokemon in their natural habitat.

If she went out and gathered first hand observations of Pokemon, and included them in her report, then she could submit it to Professor Oak as proof of her experience, and would likely get a better grade from her instructors to boot. Two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Pokemon: None/Open to suggestion if anyone wants to play as her first pokemon

----

cryptkeeper0

mihen totally non canon new region and  team rocket is after the 3 legendary beauties ( pokemon ) to exploit  there beauty charm and alure to gain lots of money in their efforts to control the pokemon world. but i think these will be the only made up pokemon... for the plot.

Quote from: mannik on January 31, 2011, 01:20:41 AM
Well, might as well throw up my character sheet as well. Still working on her history. Also, what region is this story starting in? Kinda want to know exactly where to place her in the pokemon world.

---

Appearance:

Personality: Kind and curious, though aloof and awkward in social situations. Far more at home in a library or computer lab than she is anywhere else really. She's always looking for new things to learn and new ways of applying her considerable knowledge.

History: (in progress)

----

Wolfy

Quote from: mannik on January 31, 2011, 01:20:41 AM

---

Appearance:

History: (in progress)

----

I'll play her pokemon! :D

Though I wonder, will this RP have Pokemon x Human sex?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Wolfy on January 31, 2011, 07:01:47 PM
I'll play her pokemon! :D

Though I wonder, will this RP have Pokemon x Human sex?
Yes but both people have to agree on it. As i don't want pokemon x human or human x human or pokemon x pokemon to be forced well unless you pick to be a team rocket pokemon.. but then its kinda implied that there maybe rape.. or non consensual stuff in general as TEAM ROCKET = Bad dudes.

Wolfy

Well then I guess it'll go in Extreme then. ^0^

Soo...Mannik, what do you think? Is she up for a little inter-species? Lol

mannik

Sure, why not. Could be fun. I can work it into her personal little side story. According to the games, the mating habits of pokemon are a complete mystery to everyone, including the people who run the day care centers. So that could be what she's researching for her thesis. Of course, if anyone asks she'll just say the topic is 'pokemon behavioral studies' or something along those lines.

What pokemon were you wanting to play?

Rukio

I'm so down. I've been dying to RP a pokemon theme. What region is this gonna be set in?

Name: Setsuo Korizawa

Sexual Orientation: Straight, but has a strange attraction to some pokemon.

Appearance:

Personality: Setsuo is a snarky, cocky guy. He refuses to ever believe that there can be someone who dislikes him because he's just so damned awesome. Not that people tend not to. He has an infectious good mood most of the time and is highly charismatic.

History: Setsuo was born it The Unova region. He spent most of his life there, but managed to develop a serious case of wander lust. Thus he set out to see the world and catch all the rarest Pokemon he could find. And maybe even hoard some of the more strangely attractive ones.

Pokemon:
Metang
Litwik
Kirlia
Yamask
Vibrava
Mismagus

mannik

Quote from: Rukio on February 01, 2011, 01:11:02 AM
I'm so down. I've been dying to RP a pokemon theme. What region is this gonna be set in?
That was already answered.

Quote from: cryptkeeper0 on January 31, 2011, 06:49:51 PM
mihen totally non canon new region and  team rocket is after the 3 legendary beauties ( pokemon ) to exploit  there beauty charm and alure to gain lots of money in their efforts to control the pokemon world. but i think these will be the only made up pokemon... for the plot.

Also, I updated my character sheet.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Akumamika on January 30, 2011, 04:55:52 AM
Name: Emerald
Orientation: Bicurious
Personality: Stubbour and hard headed, a lone wolf type character although does care for her pokemon and others. Hard working and determined to be the best trainer ther is (as all trainers do) but outside of the elite four.
History: Born in Johto Emerald travelled from her home town Violet city all around the region and even went to Sinnoh for two years.
Appearence:
Pokemon:
Lucario
Arcanine
Furrett

i may be one of your pokemon if you don't mind probably arcannine(growlithe) . Also as a update we only have one more trainer slot left anyone after that  either picks to be a  one of normally 8 but i'll limit it to 3 right now gym leaders, one of 2 team rocket members,leader of team rocket, someones pokemon or 2 more other slots.

But if you pick to be member of team rocket limit your poke types to dark, ghost, normal, poison, maybe psyhic and  dual types are fine or one stolen type of what ever.

Wolfy

Quote from: mannik on February 01, 2011, 12:31:39 AM
Sure, why not. Could be fun. I can work it into her personal little side story. According to the games, the mating habits of pokemon are a complete mystery to everyone, including the people who run the day care centers. So that could be what she's researching for her thesis. Of course, if anyone asks she'll just say the topic is 'pokemon behavioral studies' or something along those lines.

What pokemon were you wanting to play?

I was thinking one of the Eeveelutions, if that's alright...Perhaps either Jolteon, Leafeon(tentacles! :D) or Umbreon...

urowen

Name: Rayd LaChance

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Jumpy, superstiuos and paranoid. He is a easy going person for the most part, always trying to look at the bright side of any situation. He has a history of having bad luck, but he deals with it day by day.

History:Born and raised in Jhoto, in the small town of New Bark, he got into poke'mon training because of his father's illness. His father had always wanted to be a trainer himself but his illness always kept him inside sick. Rayd decided to live his fathers dream for him.

Pokemon:
Spinnerak
Fearow
Vapereon

mannik

Quote from: Wolfy on February 01, 2011, 11:00:14 AM
I was thinking one of the Eeveelutions, if that's alright...Perhaps either Jolteon, Leafeon(tentacles! :D ) or Umbreon...

To be honest I was sort of hoping for something a little more human form....but I can live a Leafeon or an Umbreon. The tentacle idea could be fun, but Umbreon looks cooler. Which ever you want is fine with me.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: urowen on February 01, 2011, 06:04:29 PM
Name: Rayd LaChance

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Jumpy, superstiuos and paranoid. He is a easy going person for the most part, always trying to look at the bright side of any situation. He has a history of having bad luck, but he deals with it day by day.

History:Born and raised in Jhoto, in the small town of New Bark, he got into poke'mon training because of his father's illness. His father had always wanted to be a trainer himself but his illness always kept him inside sick. Rayd decided to live his fathers dream for him.

Pokemon:
Spinnerak
Fearow
Vapereon

cool  that's the last of the trainer spots

spots remain are:

team rocket leader
rocket member 2 slots
gym leaders 3 slots
other 2 slots 1 taken scientist
pokemon slots so far 11    2 taken maybe

And a update for gym leaders the 3 towns you can pick are ginrich dasor and fenrick. Your type of pokemon you use is up to you but it must be different then other leaders but you can pick pokemon previously picked by trainers or rocket members.