U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

Ha ha ha!

You are banned for having a name that reminds me of Pee-wee Herman!

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned by your dentist for abusing your front teeth.

TaintedAndDelish

You're banned for watching o.o

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for showing.

Phil66666

U R BANNED for not plucking all the hairs from my chest

Malthas

U R are banned for shaving your butt hairs in front of the ladies.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for that image.

Stone

Banned for quitting the spy game and going treasure hunting!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Autumn52

Banned for being mean to me without compensation
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stone

Banned for not asking me nicely.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for having grabby hands.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Banned for not properly appreciating grabby hands! *makes grabby hands at the lovely Belle*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for having such nice things for grabby hands to grab.

Breathless Intent

Banned for now showing me those grabby hands of yours ;)

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not noticing them sneak around from behind! ;)

Breathless Intent

Banned for being sneaky with your gropes! You gotta own 'em Biggles! *full on grabby hands him in the least subtle way possible*

Mordred

Banned for being both Breathless and for using granny grabby hands. Don't you realize such acts will most likely cause you to pass out? Silly.. then you might just fall into that crazy jello pit below. Oh wait.. *activates trap door* Sorry.. *hears splash*
*See Pillory*

PigPin

Banned for leaving trap door all over the banned room...don't you know trap doors can be dddddddaaaaaannnnnnggggggeeeerrooousss.......aaaaaahhhhhh *Splash*

Breathless Intent

*SPLOOSH* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *Flails in goop*

Banned!!! Banned for being a sadistic, freaky, weird, jello-loving nutjob!! *flings a handful of jello cubes at the laughing vamp*

Ahh...PigPen - you are banned for not being more observant, at least I was caught unawares! *flings some more jello at her pit-partner*

Mordred

You both be banned for making me laugh sooooo much hearing you fall and thrash around in that slippery jello.. I gotta do it one.. more.. time!! Yeah, I'm a sadistic bastard alright! *sends 'em down.. falls laughing.. falls in also*
*See Pillory*

PigPin

Banned for not using regulation jello wrestling jello...it's more squishy. 

Breathless Intent

Mordred: Banned for being a sadistic bastard and trying to pass it off as cute and quirky. *dunks him under in the sea of Jello*

PigPin: Banned for encouraging the sicko vamp!

Mordred

Who you calling sicko, impish brat? Ohh ok.. Maybe a little. But still.. not nice, girl with the pearls.. Banned! *sends her down.. does high-five with PigPin.. sends him down also* Good idea on the jello, by the way!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not doing something- it slipped my mind, so yeah- banned.

PigPin

Banned....just banned....not going to even give a reason since you know what you did was bannishable.