A Group Idea (Need F)

Started by MagicalPen, November 22, 2012, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

[[All Names in this are simply place holders for simplicity sake. Ages for the parents are TBD.]]

Mr. Johnson and his wife, Mrs. Johnson, are happily married and have a very healthy sex life. They're both attractive and have several children. They also have a very dark secret that their suburban town does not know - they were really brother and sister.

They have raised their children to be comfortable with each other, either naked or not, which has often led to walking in on each other masturbating. Every child has also seen their parents having sex in various places, all accidentally of course. But all of that is about to change, and has been changing.

The youngest of the Johnsons are just 16 and are Twins. Due to the confined conditions of their home, the Twins are forced to share a bed and a bedroom. Now that they have come of age and started to develop, their curiosities are getting the better of them and who better to explore on then with your twin? Especially in a family thats about to further encourage such things.

The oldest of the Johnsons are both in College, a Brother and Sister a year apart. They've discovered the world is much more conservative outside of their families walls and are happy to be back for the summer, so they can enjoy their nudity once more. Prior to going to college, they were extremely close - first kiss going all the way up to some heavy petting. Both are older now, and more mature, but that spark between them is still there. Will they enjoy each others company even more now? Especially when their parents encourage - and even join in - on such fun?

OPTIONAL: The middle siblings of the Johnsons are also a year apart and have both recently broken up with outsiders. They're looking to recover and who better then with each other? Especially when they catch the Twins getting frisky, they decide to show them just how to pleasure a person.

Based on the above, I am looking for the:

Mother
Oldest Daughter
Youngest Daughter (a Twin)
OPTIONAL: Middle Daughter

If interested, please PM me first.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games