CockInspection (M for F/M)

Started by adreamweaver, February 12, 2015, 11:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adreamweaver

Cock Inspection

Let me describe this plot that I interested in developing, by setting up the background. The rest of the details will be developed and explored while it is written. Please take a look at my OO to see my limits.

It was a late friday evenig, and he was sitting in my couch surfing through the channels on the TV, searching for something interesting to watch. He did not want to go near my computer as he had grown sick of it from the non-stop work over the last month. He finally had a real weekend all for myself, where he could be home and not think about work. But to tell you the truth, He did not know what he wanted to do.

Nothing on the TV seemed to capture his attention. His eyes moved to the news paper on the coffee table in front of the couch, and he picked it up. As he picked it up, He found the day's supplement - the local news paper - attached to the news paper. This was something that came with the main paper every Friday. He usually liked going through the local news as there are sometimes nice advertisements for sales and other events: sometimes there are also lonely hearts advertisements that can be quite amusing and at time very strange and creepy! As he opened the local news supplements and went through the pages, something really strange caught his eyes in the adult section of the paper on page 12. It was in a very small box and all it said was the following: "Cock Inspection: Expert observation and analysis with comprehensive report. Reports free of cost for early birds. Available 24x7. Contact: xxx-xxx-xxxx." That was the strangest ad he had seen in a long time in the adult section. He also found the ad quite confusing as to what it was for: was it a medical advertisement? Then why is it listed in the adults section, and why does it say "cock"? As much as he was confused, he was also intrigued by it. The word "cock inspection" sounded naughty to him, even though he did not really understand what it meant. He was tempted to call the number on the ad, and after considering it for a moment, he picked up my mobile phone and dialed the number.

I am interested in both male and female writers, who are willing play the male (or even the female) character in the idea described above.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested by this idea.

adreamweaver

adreamweaver

Quote from: adreamweaver on February 12, 2015, 11:06:29 AM
Cock Inspection

Let me describe this plot that I interested in developing, by setting up the background. The rest of the details will be developed and explored while it is written. Please take a look at my OO to see my limits.

It was a late friday evenig, and he was sitting in my couch surfing through the channels on the TV, searching for something interesting to watch. He did not want to go near my computer as he had grown sick of it from the non-stop work over the last month. He finally had a real weekend all for myself, where he could be home and not think about work. But to tell you the truth, He did not know what he wanted to do.

Nothing on the TV seemed to capture his attention. His eyes moved to the news paper on the coffee table in front of the couch, and he picked it up. As he picked it up, He found the day's supplement - the local news paper - attached to the news paper. This was something that came with the main paper every Friday. He usually liked going through the local news as there are sometimes nice advertisements for sales and other events: sometimes there are also lonely hearts advertisements that can be quite amusing and at time very strange and creepy! As he opened the local news supplements and went through the pages, something really strange caught his eyes in the adult section of the paper on page 12. It was in a very small box and all it said was the following: "Cock Inspection: Expert observation and analysis with comprehensive report. Reports free of cost for early birds. Available 24x7. Contact: xxx-xxx-xxxx." That was the strangest ad he had seen in a long time in the adult section. He also found the ad quite confusing as to what it was for: was it a medical advertisement? Then why is it listed in the adults section, and why does it say "cock"? As much as he was confused, he was also intrigued by it. The word "cock inspection" sounded naughty to him, even though he did not really understand what it meant. He was tempted to call the number on the ad, and after considering it for a moment, he picked up my mobile phone and dialed the number.

I am interested in both male and female writers, who are willing play the male (or even the female) character in the idea described above.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested by this idea.