Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have a question on the options for voting. What is it about the first one, with wolves and vampires? Does that mean there is one team of wolves and one team of vampires and the rest villagers?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

Oh that sounds interesting. But you need fifteen people?

I am working on getting a couple more.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

At least. With fifteen I'd have 2 wolves and 1 vamp, 16 I could risk 2 and 2, 18+ and I'll have 3 and 2, which is what I really want to do.

Galactic Druid

At least. With fifteen I'd have 2 wolves and 1 vamp, 16 I could risk 2 and 2, 18+ and I'll have 3 and 2, which is what I really want to do.

Blythe

I'm usually not particularly good at recruiting, but if there was a little image or something I could put in my signature to advertise this is recruiting, I would happily put it there. ^^

Galactic Druid

I'll see if I can find or make something. Also, is the newsbox auction still a thing? I couldn't find an active thread for it.

Blythe

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 05, 2015, 01:37:23 PM
I'll see if I can find or make something.

Yay!

Also, is the newsbox auction still a thing? I couldn't find an active thread for it.

I think it's still a thing, although they've been a bit slow-ish (am unsure; haven't paid much attention to that). Vekseid typically handles those, so you might want to PM him with questions.

Galactic Druid

I may just do that! I'm also going to throw a few PMs about to friends to see if they're interested, and you all are more than welcome to do the same!

Verasaille

Might take a few days, it is Easter and people are spending it at church or hunting Easter eggs.

Madame Professor

When... When did this get here?! Why am I just seeing this?!?

I'm in!!!!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

I want to make sure I get us started while everyone is still excited about everything, so I think I'm going to officially launch the game on Wednesday afternoon, unless anyone wants me to wait. It's a good day for me to sit down and make a spreadsheet, so it will work out well.

I'll be accepting new players until the moment I start passing out roles! If we get enough by then, I'll run Twilight mode, if not, I think we'll do the Gemini variant unless it gets outvoted.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Blythe on April 05, 2015, 01:34:04 PM
I'm usually not particularly good at recruiting, but if there was a little image or something I could put in my signature to advertise this is recruiting, I would happily put it there. ^^

I'll see if I can find or make something.

If you want, Guy, I could put something together for signatures.

I also sent a PM to a few people in hopes of luring them in. :-)
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Galactic Druid

Verasaille

If you want more than 15, you might wait until Thurs. Or at least until we have all had a chance to get to people after the Easter holiday. I have a couple said they would look into it. But so far it is too early. I am looking forward to it!

Strangefate

So long as familiarity isn’t required – I’ve never played – I’ll sign up.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Madame Professor

Galactic Druid

I get the impression you already have.

And strangefate makes 15! Looks like we're running Twilight!

Blythe

Would it be possible to list those who expressed interest in the first post or something? Having a handy-dandy list of complete players somewhere accessible would help me in a mafia game. ^^

Galactic Druid

Blythe

yugi006