Looking for a dark and sexy roleplay (F seeking Dom M)

Started by Dor, July 16, 2014, 04:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dor

Hello there :)

I'm currently in the mood for doing a roleplay with a dark/sexy story. Think of Bram Stoker's Dracula or True Blood. It doesn't need to have fantasy elements to it but it would be a plus (especially if vampires are involved). I would love it if your character can be an evil Dominant who forces himself on my character and slowly corrupts her, but that's just a general idea.

Constant sexual scenes tend to get boring very quickly so I'm all for the story. Bring in the tension and drama! I would love to hear your ideas if you have any and talk about the plot before we start. I tend to come up with plot ideas once we start brainstorming so please do share your interests and see where we can go from there.

English is not my native language but I do try my best. That being said, I have been roleplaying for a long time and I became to love long posts so if possible I would like if you could write more than one paragraph per post, the more the better. However I do understand writer's block :) Also I tend to do mirror post so I'll give you what you give me.

Feel free to check my Ons and Offs and other links but I haven't been on Elliquly in a while and they are a bit outdated.

If you're interested PM me!

^.^
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.