For the Horde! WoW RP... LFG Female(s) and race / class welcomed :)

Started by RedFang, May 26, 2009, 03:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFang

So I have been wanting to do a WoW RP for a while now and I have a few ideas.

When an Idea is taken, I mark it as, and delete my threads as not to confuse people.

1. Sneaking up on a unsuspecting alliance who is bathing (Taken)

2. A casual encounter in Orgrimmar

3. A love between a healer (me) and his tank (her)

4. A Alliance Caravan is attacked by rampaging Murlocs, the few guards are slain.  However a Tauren Warrior or Blood Elf Paladin (whatever you prefer) arrives just in time to drive off the murlocs.  The Alliance women is badly wounded and the savior wisks them off to safety.  Nursing their wounds back to health, where she wakes up.  (Some reason this sounds almost way to romance novel-ish but it's all I got after 5 hours of sleep XD)

Of course with the WoW universe I am open for a lot of different ideas, also I welcome all classes and races.

Thanks, and hope this interests you.
Sometimes I read the post, type the posts and then forget what I was doing.

Wolfy

You're ideas are interesting...:P

I assume you don't like males playing female characters?

Nachtmahr

In any case, will this, evne if cross faction and possibly not being mutually understandible, be a sort of forced enslavement scenario, or more like the Orc falling in love with this woman, trying to make her understand, or something?
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

KikuLei

In either case it is interesting and I would be totally interested whether or not it's a romance or not. xD I get bored with romances usually.

RedFang

Sometimes I read the post, type the posts and then forget what I was doing.